Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen happy next to food. Ok. Shame he didn't marry a husband or wife that actually cooks for him now and again, something not beige

P.s she always looks tipsy recently
He was happy to get a nice bit of sausage in Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe she does anything in the sea other than stand for a photo and then back out again!
Also the pic of her feet this morning, if it weren’t for her swollen feet I would have thought it was Erin with the tiny short toes and Disney pjs 🙄
Her stubby fingers and toes freak me out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe she does anything in the sea other than stand for a photo and then back out again!
Also the pic of her feet this morning, if it weren’t for her swollen feet I would have thought it was Erin with the tiny short toes and Disney pjs 🙄
I keep looking at my feet think oh duck no I’ve got Brummy toes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree! It’s a quick photo op then out she gets!!!

Reactions: 6
Emma Conway isn't thinking about having a good time with her kids, she's thinking about how she can make content out of this.

She doesn't give a shite about how other women feel about their bodies, she cares about her brand and herself.

Reactions: 24
She always looks mightily hungover in the morning, does she ever take a morning off & just not post?

Reactions: 4
One day her kids will find tattle, and like many now ex Babettes, their eyes will open and they will reflect back on their childhoods realising how their mother exploited them and question is she ever cared for them at all,...or did mum only care about herself

• Sad
I agree! It’s a quick photo op then out she gets!!!
So much for her line of forgetting what you look like and just have fun with the kids. Photo with the kids then back on Instagram for her, ignoring her kids again and sitting on her arse.

So I've watched Part 2 of the DLP Vlog!
Its shockingly tit!!!

A few points :-
Do not watch if you suffer with vertigo, it gave me a headache!!!!! Either Babs has the DT's or she just can't be bothered to hold the camera still. It should have a health warning at the start!
I do wish that she'd either STOP featuring the kids altogether or LET THEM SPEAK when she's flouncing around them with the camera! Poor Ethan was cut off so many times. She cant bare to let him talk on camera, always rushing him off or finishing his sentences for him 😡
Don't watch if you want any useful info, you won't get it here!!!!!
She is describing the park around her while all the time holding the camera on her face as a close up!!!!! Just show us it properly Emma, or duck off!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So I've watched Part 2 of the DLP Vlog!
Its shockingly tit!!!

A few points :-
Do not watch if you suffer with vertigo, it gave me a headache!!!!! Either Babs has the DT's or she just can't be bothered to hold the camera still. It should have a health warning at the start!
I do wish that she'd either STOP featuring the kids altogether or LET THEM SPEAK when she's flouncing around them with the camera! Poor Ethan was cut off so many times. She cant bare to let him talk on camera, always rushing him off or finishing his sentences for him 😡
Don't watch if you want any useful info, you want get it here!!!!!
She is describing the park around her while all the time holding the camera on her face as a close up!!!!! Just show us it properly Emma, or duck off!!!
Made me so angry when she did this with her New York trip. The camera just stuffed in her face the whole time. Sums her up...it’s all about her! She thinks way too much of herself. She is tit at showing stuff which is meant to be her job that she’s so good at.
I hate it when she does this dead behind the eyes look when Ethan is talking...such an impatient look and tone like she resents knowing she has to be seen to let him talk and she can’t wait for it to end. witch

All this Stephen is gorgeous is doing my head in. I agree he seems like a nice man, he clearly loves his kids, works hard, helps around the house and supports his wife. If she's posting all this for tattles benefit we already knew!! 😂 Just give him a shag and stop going on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her feet look like mine and I've currently got edema due to being 41 weeks pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't you worry Ethan if you're reading, one day you'll find someone who loves to listen to your stories and who could listen to you all day 😊

It is curious isn't it how she has zero interest or skill in filming, or editing or camera equipment, yet it is a huge part of what she calls her job. Everything looks very unprofessional.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Don't you worry Ethan if you're reading, one day you'll find someone who loves to listen to your stories and who could listen to you all day 😊

It is curious isn't it how she has zero interest or skill in filming, or editing or camera equipment, yet it is a huge part of what she calls her job. Everything looks very unprofessional.
Yep because she’s so lazy. She wants the adoration without putting in the work and unfortunately she still reaps rewards for barely doing anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.