Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ask such stupid questions? No Emma black out blinds aren't just for people with kids they are for people who like to sleep in the bleeping dark, nothing to do with kids or sharing a bed with their children just the dark. Shes so annoying hate watching is becoming hard..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she actually took the time to take that photo from both their perspectives but also Thought so much that she took her jumper off for her shot. How sad...stop thinking about insta!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I can imagine another meltdown brewing about how she doesn’t have a break. She’s werks (ffs you’re in your 40s bab) everyday, all day (bollocks) and how she’s exhausted.

2 hols in 2 weeks you’ve chosen to document for the gram, for the babettes. I for one would have more respect for you if you actually put your family first and didn’t shove a camera in their faces at every thing they are doing. Unless of course there’s gonna be some sponcon coming which knowing this one, wouldn’t surprise me
If you call what she does ‘work’ then I’m in the wrong job.
I was ‘at work’ aka my home desk at 6:45. Actually working, you know,writing a report, making emergency plans, don’t want to give too much away but I’m a civil servant and I do feel what I do has an actual impact on peoples lives. Same as key workers, and everyone else actually doing real work and tiring themselves out. 9-5 non stop and the rest of it. Not posting early morning winge fests.
She’s the same age as me and I feel worlds apart. Thank duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeeezzzz the cost of that per night, she could have gone back to DLP for a few days. Tell us more about that meagre wage again babs?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brighton is obviously super trendy and very Instagrammable but will be heaving. It's not the closest seaside to bham and doesn't strike me as somewhere I would rush to with my kids because it's heaving at the best of times. But it's OK, her covid anxiety only applied when she was too lazy to do the food shop.
THIS!

Anxiety was so bad she couldn't leave the house, then she's fine to go to Primark, B&M and tat shops as soon as they open. Next we're off to DLP and now we are in one of the busiest places at the moment: Brighton. The beaches are rammed, social distancing is nigh on impossible and they have people there from all over the world who may or may not be contagious. They themselves could be asymptomatic and infecting other people. It is irresponsible and bleeping ridiculous. But it's all for the gram and she loves the sea so it's find. Jog on Babs. Don't ever talk about your anxiety again because you are crying wolf and making it much harder for those that really suffer from anxiety to be believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Given that she’s worked with Regatta previously, she’s supposed to state that when posting any Regatta products irrelevant of whether those products were part of any ad. It’s only your job though babs, can’t expect you to know that can we?

Reactions: 18
If you call what she does ‘work’ then I’m in the wrong job.
I was ‘at work’ aka my home desk at 6:45. Actually working, you know,writing a report, making emergency plans, don’t want to give too much away but I’m a civil servant and I do feel what I do has an actual impact on peoples lives. Same as key workers, and everyone else actually doing real work and tiring themselves out. 9-5 non stop and the rest of it. Not posting early morning winge fests.
She’s the same age as me and I feel worlds apart. Thank duck.
Oh I don’t think what she does is work. It’s certainly a lot easier than my work as a key worker. 12 hour days none stop are a killer

I think she’s an uncreative, lazy, spoilt brat. I don’t think she works hard or is hard done by

Reactions: 12
Oh I don’t think what she does is work. It’s certainly a lot easier than my work as a key worker. 12 hour days none stop are a killer

I think she’s an uncreative, lazy, spoilt brat. I don’t think she works hard or is hard done by
Sorry wasn’t having a go at you- more the whole ‘influencer’ culture that think what they do is real work.
Just a fucks me off when we all work really hard and they call reviewing a holiday (for example.. I know she’s not actually having this holiday as part of her work, I’m just using that sort of thing as an example) they call that work...and expect it for free... just really got to me this morning! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry wasn’t having a go at you- more the whole ‘influencer’ culture that think what they do is real work.
Just a fucks me off when we all work really hard and they call reviewing a holiday (for example.. I know she’s not actually having this holiday as part of her work, I’m just using that sort of thing as an example) they call that work...and expect it for free... just really got to me this morning! 😂😂😂
Oh don’t I can’t blame these people for making money. But at what cost? Selling themselves out, their families, friends, nothing is off limits to them to monetise.
And the none of you know what goes on behind the scenes to set these ads up. Look hun, you aren’t a big marketing company most places will give you a theme/idea and babs especially her ads are appalling. Fajitagate is just one in a long line of ads that could have been presented in a more professional way.

Some of these influenzers are not cut out for this work. Babs is one of them

Reactions: 6
Even the kids are featuring on her business instagram. They're werking on this holiday too

I think I've figured out her USP. Least relatable mum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely the vintage BHS cozzie will make an appearance on the beach - bOdY CoNfIdEnCe and all that.
If she approached Zoella while wearing that manky swimming costume I think she'd make her vomit and run away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Brighton. I've been with my husband (pre kids) and with friends for a hen do. But I've never taken my children there. If I told my kids we were going to the seaside and then rocked up to Brighton they would be massively disappointed. My kids wants sand! They want to play in the sea and make sand castles. They don't want a pebble beach!

If you love the seaside that much, and have to travel to get there, would you not pick a sandy beach?? I see Brighton as more of an adults place to visit, not a seaside trip with my kids. Just me??

Reactions: 33
Jeeezzzz the cost of that per night, she could have gone back to DLP for a few days. Tell us more about that meagre wage again babs?!
The price of a crappy advert or two which she puts zero effort into. Most of us work for our living or we have a partner who earns enough to support us. With Babs, she’s made it clear that it’s the Babettes who support her (fun creative content) frivolous spendy lifestyle. It really makes my blood boil, the lazy toad.

Reactions: 8
Brighton is not a family getaway. I’ve not been since lockdown but on a night time it has a completely different vibe.
brighton is about shopping and quirky shops like those in the lanes which would be impossible to socially distance in.its hard enough to not be very very close to people anyway down there.
My teenagers love brighton but as kids other than an hour on the pier for a few rides and donuts they didn’t enjoy it very much.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.