Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Brighton. I've been with my husband (pre kids) and with friends for a hen do. But I've never taken my children there. If I told my kids we were going to the seaside and then rocked up to Brighton they would be massively disappointed. My kids wants sand! They want to play in the sea and make sand castles. They don't want a pebble beach!

If you love the seaside that much, and have to travel to get there, would you not pick a sandy beach?? I see Brighton as more of an adults place to visit, not a seaside trip with my kids. Just me??
Yeah def. I loved Brighton in my 20s when I lived in London. I live in the Midlands(30mins away from bham) now and wouldn't drive all the way to Brighton for a seaside trip. We usually to to Wales as thats closest. But it's not as Instagrammable as trendy Brighton and all the succulents

Reactions: 11
Hang on a mo, if her and “all brummies” love the sea SO much, why are all her holidays theme parks?? Surely you could switch it up and go somewhere beachy like Spain for one of the holidays?? I mean even where they’re in Florida they don’t go to the beach. If they’re in France for Disney, they (normally) could go to the coast for a couple of days at the end or fly down to the south of France after. She’s going on about the sea like she’s a granny getting her one and only bus trip a year, not a woman who has multiple holidays a year. Somewhere like Blackpool you’d get a theme park and a beach! Two of BM holidays in one!! she loves a bargain but didn’t think of that!

Reactions: 24
I like Brighton. I've been with my husband (pre kids) and with friends for a hen do. But I've never taken my children there. If I told my kids we were going to the seaside and then rocked up to Brighton they would be massively disappointed. My kids wants sand! They want to play in the sea and make sand castles. They don't want a pebble beach!

If you love the seaside that much, and have to travel to get there, would you not pick a sandy beach?? I see Brighton as more of an adults place to visit, not a seaside trip with my kids. Just me??
Brighton’s alright if you have teenagers. You’ve got the pier, all the shops around the lanes etc. Not for little kids where there’s about 3 rides they can actually go on. Im lucky, I live about an hour away from Brighton and can just sort of ‘pop’ there for a few hours. I rarely do though because the parking is expensive and the main shops are the same as every other town (Primark, M&S, I think there’s like a Debenhams too).

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll meet up with the only girl in the house from the 'gram? she lives near Brighton. Babs would LOVE that for engagement.

Agree with the above posts...this is an Instagram holiday. Kind of pathetic. She will also be ‘schleb’ spotting getting doughnuts at ‘Zoe’s shop.’ 🙄

Reactions: 12
This might sound crazy, but it seems that our Babs chooses her holiday destinations with only her best interest in mind

• Heart
Reactions: 20

agree, I’m not too far from brighton and there’s plenty of other seaside towns either side of it. With sandy beaches, quieter, more family friendly.

oh she'll be rapid being able to go into a different Primark! She's probably got Zoella and Alfie's Insta up to constantly monitor their whereabouts so she can "bump" into them and get a pic of them with her favourite child! Imagine the insta "Bumped into these two! We all screamed!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s also very telling that these influencers don’t talk about the stuff they’ve been sent to review when they have to pay for it. How many times have we been told how fabulous Haven is? Perfect for family holidays. Etc etc Yet when she’s got to pay for it she’s nowhere near and booking into an AirBnB

perfect when she’s being paid to sell to others, perfect for her minions but not for her and her family

Why don’t her followers see that?

Which thread can I get a recap on Babs & Louise? I’m a bit of a nosey gunt 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is no recap, nobody knows what happened

Reactions: 19
In terms of irritation level, she’s off the scale. That stupid sing song voice she uses. Can hardly watch or look at her at times. Notice she’s already said she’s “emotional” on her gram pic on the beach and all her daft followers are blowing smoke up her fat arse. Ughhh.

Reactions: 15
In terms of irritation level, she’s off the scale. That stupid sing song voice she uses. Can hardly watch or look at her at times. Notice she’s already said she’s “emotional” on her gram pic on the beach and all her daft followers are blowing smoke up her fat arse. Ughhh.
Why the f is she emotional. 2nd holiday in 2 weeks. About to move house. All parents and family are safe and well. No financial troubles. Not sure I can even hate watch anymore.

Reactions: 30
Probably ‘feeling emotional’ and the wonky back flare-up are linked. Expect to see a period cake very soon. Perhaps the doughnuts are in place of the period cake.

On This Morning one of the presenters is going swimming with sharks live at the Sealife Centre in Brighton. Quick Babs get down there! You can probably flash your Merlin pass to get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the f is she emotional. 2nd holiday in 2 weeks. About to move house. All parents and family are safe and well. No financial troubles. Not sure I can even hate watch anymore.
I gave up watching her ages ago all she does is brag! Constantly showing off like a child, this pandemic has just exasperated her behaviour. I pop over every now and again to see what latest hole she’s dug herself into!

Reactions: 15
If those are dum dum donuts (as zoella was mad for them for a while when they were gifted) they are the driest donuts I’ve ever eaten!
was so disappointed with them. They were expensive as well, even the dustbin teen boy didn’t eat it and he eats anything. Style over substance for sure.

Reactions: 13
She’s said she’s emotional as that’s probably the closest she can get to say she’s upset her top secret location has been discovered. She knows she can’t get away with another holiday spoiled brat strop again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My goodness I've just discovered this woman. I can't believe how she just humiliated her wee boy on stories this morning. He was just looking to show his mum his wee magic trick and she was so dismissive. Stuff like that destroys me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She took out a restraining order? 😂😂
No one knows what happened. There was no public falling out. They just don't seem to have anything to do with each other. The general assumption is that Louise ran for hills when she realised what a liability Emma is. The "restraining order" is a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.