Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babatha christie will tattle to husbands who don't gave a damn, we are all fed up of this ridiculous sham.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can’t seem to stay off the gram today can she?? I don’t get how she can post pictures of Newport Bay Hotel and not address that that’s where she stayed and NOT self catering .
I don't get how she can post ANYTHING and not address what her bathroom floor breakdown was all about.

Reactions: 10
They probably sprinkled some cereal in their mouths and then took a sip of milk.
just stating how ridiculous it is she said they were doing self catering when there’s no facilities. It’s called eating out bab

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They probably sprinkled some cereal in their mouths and then took a sip of milk.
just stating how ridiculous it is she said they were doing self catering when there’s no facilities. It’s called eating out bab
like how she self catered when she was having her kitchen renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder which empowered woman she took inspiration from when she decided to film herself having a tantrum, for reasons unknown, on the bathroom floor while on holiday?
She did say it was very "Trisha Paytas" of her. A woman whos profession it was to troll people and has done extremely racist things in the past - black face, wrote a song called "Jungle Fever" and openly admitted that it was a reference to black people being monkeys. Fab role model there Emma.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I've always been a lurker but she has got me so riled today, in fact any if these YouTube/Insta twats who have posted a black and white picture having absolutely no idea why they are doing so but think it's an opportunity to post a cute pic are utterly tragic. The fact that her numbskull followers are commenting saying 'I love my dressing gown too' on a post which is meant to be highlighting something so dreadful just grinds my gears massively!! I'm ashamed to say I used to be a follower and actually laughed at some of her stuff but over the last few months she has become increasingly more irritating to the point where now just seeing her face and yellow teeth annoys me! She's a knob

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Emma will forever go from having a meltdown on the bathroom floor, to appearing like she is living her best life over a Cinnemon Swirl..
The reality is she is drowning in a career that she is way out of her depth in now. She's got no USP, her content is boring, repetitive and relentlessly childish. She's desperately trying to cling onto the gravy train while her kids are still young enough to object and her husband is too weak to stand upto her.
Here's to the next installment 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Possible thread title:

‘The Tattle 20 Strikes Again: It Doesn’t Take Hetty Wainthrop To See Through Your Disney Strop.’

(Although, PS: #hettyforever)

• Haha
I've always been a lurker but she has got me so riled today, in fact any if these YouTube/Insta twats who have posted a black and white picture having absolutely no idea why they are doing so but think it's an opportunity to post a cute pic are utterly tragic. The fact that her numbskull followers are commenting saying 'I love my dressing gown too' on a post which is meant to be highlighting something so dreadful just grinds my gears massively!! I'm ashamed to say I used to be a follower and actually laughed at some of her stuff but over the last few months she has become increasingly more irritating to the point where now just seeing her face and yellow teeth annoys me! She's a knob
Don’t worry I have fallen for it too!! Welcome xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.