Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic glass 😂😂😂 erm plastic or glass as another tattler said it’s bloody Perspex

watching the tit show unfold this morning I think we are the ones being trolled 😂😂
And hand sanitiser when you enter and exit rides - you mean like all shops in Brum bab?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plastic glass 😂😂😂 erm plastic or glass as another tattler said it’s bloody Perspex

watching the tit show unfold this morning I think we are the ones being trolled 😂😂
And hand sanitiser when you enter and exit rides - you mean like all shops in Brum bab?!
Plastic screen is probably what she was going for 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
I'll be honest these mum influencers are getting me all confused about empowerment and feminism. Am I supposed to be 'body confident', wear my swim suit and my high tops with lots of eye shadow on, or am I supposed to not wash for days and stay in my pjs? I guess they'll say 'you do what makes you happy'. Ok tattle, tattle makes me happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma, you’re a monster because you’re full of yourself and don’t give a duck about the impact you have on the world or your followers and you exploit your kids, and have a favourite! Not because you bite across a kitkat!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Unbelievable behaviour, hero or victim they are the only settings she has!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder which empowered woman she took inspiration from when she decided to film herself having a tantrum, for reasons unknown, on the bathroom floor while on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t seem to stay off the gram today can she?? I don’t get how she can post pictures of Newport Bay Hotel and not address that that’s where she stayed and NOT self catering .

Reactions: 16
I wonder which empowered woman she took inspiration from when she decided to film herself having a tantrum, for reasons unknown, on the bathroom floor while on holiday?
She fancies herself as Birminghams answer to Trisha Paytas ... think this emoji sums Trish up 🤪...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t seem to stay off the gram today can she?? I don’t get how she can post pictures of Newport Bay Hotel and not address that that’s where she stayed and NOT self catering .
She thinks it was because she didn’t get the Disney meal plan so she thinks it is like self catering! 🤣🤣 She said their was no fridge in the room...must have eaten their handy b and m cereal boxes without milk! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Violet Elizabeth - Just William....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks it was because she didn’t get the Disney meal plan so she thinks it is like self catering! 🤣🤣 She said their was no fridge in the room...must have eaten their handy b and m cereal boxes without milk! 🤣🤣
Dry coco pops anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next thread title has to have Babatha Christie in it somewhere
I am sure very early on in this thread there was a good Babatha one ...sorry can’t commit to trawling back looking for it as I am midway through a 12 box set of Up the tit Creek Without a Paddle ,stuffing my face with a kitkat and lying tangled up on the settee in my dressing gown cord whilst telling my kiddos to go and mither someone else !😉

Violet Elizabeth - Just William....
Verucca Salt ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Babs has been away to Paris, wants to #ad a Mercedes but gets a Yaris, give her a cock or she'll get twisty, don't forget she's Babatha Christie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My kids have had longer play dates than her "time off" Insta 🙄
I've been in queues longer

Don't think she's ready to come back. She's clearly still mortified by her behaviour and can't get out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.