Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel like that photo of her with the "cock" at Disneyland is a complete two fingers up at everybody. "Look at what you lot have paid for - aren't I lucky? Now give me more compliments..."

Reactions: 13
Tweacle please come and dish some more good stuff today,and ruin Babs day whilst she shifts through “friends” who may have come over to the dark side .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just feel like that photo of her with the "cock" at Disneyland is a complete two fingers up at everybody. "Look at what you lot have paid for - aren't I lucky? Now give me more compliments..."
That photo just reminds us of her alcohol dependencies

Reactions: 13
I picture her followers sat in a dark room ,probably a really bad hoarder ( they have bought every mug Babs made)surrounded by Disney tat but they have never been there,eyes gleaming with fury at the thought of poor Babs upset.Troll hunting and reading on here for proof and crying that Babs is being discussed more than anyone .
Maybe that could feature in the movie .... move over Claire I’ve got this 🤣
Reading some of the Babettes posts, I think she should be more worried about them than Tattle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not asking you to give any more away about your ID but could you tell us anymore about the relationship with her sister? do they genuinely get on?
From what I’ve seen, yes they do. Her sister is the total opposite in personality.

Reactions: 9
Tweacle please come and dish some more good stuff today,and ruin Babs day whilst she shifts through “friends” who may have come over to the dark side .
not the dark side, more like opened their eyes to reality

Reactions: 3
#BM2

Babs is back and worse than ever ,still getting it so wrong ,will she learn ... never

First time I have ever used a hash tag 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Mexico should sue Old El Paso and Babs for that ‘fajita’ monstrosity anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🚨off topic flashback fun🚨

Can anyone remember the grandad rog hashtag which was on a par with the infamous Susan boyle's #susanalbumparty new album launch on twitter? 🤣

Don’t forget the feckin’ peppers!!!
Oo fancy! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨off topic flashback fun🚨

Can anyone remember the grandad rog hashtag which was on a par with the infamous Susan boyle's #susanalbumparty new album launch on twitter? 🤣

Oo fancy! 🥳
Omg- that jumps straight out at you doesn't it?? What was the Grandad Rog hashtag?

Reactions: 1
'Her boy' saying 'hair up, pyjamas on, in your dressing gown' in her latest post can be filed under tit THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. It's so bleeping obvious she just makes this stuff up for instagram and the fact she has completely missed the actual point of the challenge is just another nail in the coffin of her so-called career.
But she never wears her hair up! Didn’t she say it was because of comments an ex made?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.