Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s mortified about her tantrum. We've got that far Babs! But why? Tell us why you're "mortified" and why you're not standing by what you said when you were so upset!?
Its all just staged for attention. There is a reason that bathroom floor breakdown was on Stories - because it disappears after a day, never to be seen again. Just on long enough to get attention. That is unless 20 insanely clever women recorded them 🤔
EMMA,
ADDRESS WHY YOU WERE SO UPSET. YOU'VE SAID NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT. STILL COVERING UP AREN'T WE!!!???

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She‘s one of those people that has to bring absolutely everything back to them. Whatever the scenario she’ll twist it round to make it about her. I think the ‘influencer’ lifestyle enforces that is it’s just LOOK AT ME AND MY LIFE and can create a tone deaf, self obsessed egomaniac. I think the hotel bathroom farce was an example of her total self absorption. Emma, try empathising with other people and the hardships they’re experiencing rather than just thinking about yourself. It’s ugly.

Reactions: 16
She‘s one of those people that has to bring absolutely everything back to them. Whatever the scenario she’ll twist it round to make it about her. I think the ‘influencer’ lifestyle enforces that is it’s just LOOK AT ME AND MY LIFE and can create a tone deaf, self obsessed egomaniac. I think the hotel bathroom farce was an example of her total self absorption. Emma, try empathising with other people and the hardships they’re experiencing rather than just thinking about yourself. It’s ugly.
I've followed Emma for a long time (too long actually) and I've never ever seen her post ANYTHING that isn't about her. EVER!!
To give someone like her a platform the size of hers is just asking for trouble. Its bordering on dangerous! Todays car crash is just an example of that. Unless its done on purpose to detract from the weekend fiasco..... well here's some news for you Bab, Fajita gate ain't going away just yet 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m hoping for a shower melt down after this post just to prove these babettes wrong the only bully and gaslighter here is babs herself......words fail me this morning.
She probably feels all warm inside when people start stroking her ego like this. The only kind of intimate lovin' she gets, if you know what I mean. Shorts is on fire with the sympathy mortified parade. If she doesn't address what actually reduced her to having a tantrum on the bathroom floor, she'll end up like the little boy who cried wolf

Reactions: 9
She probably feels all warm inside when people start stroking her ego like this. The only kind of intimate lovin' she gets, if you know what I mean. Shorts is on fire with the sympathy mortified parade. If she doesn't address what actually reduced her to having a tantrum on the bathroom floor, she'll end up like the little boy who cried wolf
This is what i keep coming back to.
How can 116,000 people not be confused by what she's "mortified" about?

Reactions: 12
UK needs to add critical thinking into a larger portion of its school curriculum
100%! The Babette’s mindset when Emma gets it wrong is how ‘the trolls’ will react rather than thinking about what Babs has actually done 🤦🏼‍♀️ Brainwashed by their leader 😒

Reactions: 8
I know this is a horrible thing to say but I did look at some of the accounts of those following her once and some (obv no means all) looked a bit dopey. Let's remember there are a lot of women in this country that buy 'Take a Break' magazine......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who remembers the last time they moved house? IIRC they went on holiday just before or straight after the move (Disney obsv). I wonder if they’re doing that again. I think their next break away will be at the end of the school holidays and Babs and Ste will pack the kids off back to school then move house. I expect they’ll start packing/sorting stuff now so we can expect lots more dull sorting through tat vlogs.

Reactions: 11
Babs is back and worse than ever ... still getting it wrong .. will she learn ... never!

Reactions: 13
Lets get this straight. She threw a wobbler because some other instagram account broadcast/ revealed (umknowingly) that she was in dlp when she had an ad on her grid and she threw a massive wobbler because some of her followers shared this information and spoilt her disney tiktok??

I would be mortified if I was her. Its one thing getting upset and frustrated that what you had planned doesn't happen but another to moan and whinge about it to thousands of people you don't know and who have no clue what you are on about (not those nasty trolls this time!).

• Heart
  • Haha
Pootling has become her new go to word. Along with awks. Speak like a bloody adult!! 🤨
I know what is that all about! Next she will be writing a poem about it!...she probably thinks she’s trendy talking like this!!

Babs is back and worse than ever ... still getting it wrong .. will she learn ... never!
No it doesn’t look like it!! She will be sorting out the coffee table ready for another crap ad tomorrow! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget some Babettes are future tattlers! Lots of people on tattle used to follow someone and one day saw the truth...
For me it was fopperhollic that drove me here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Don’t forget some Babettes are future tattlers! Lots of people on tattle used to follow someone and one day saw the truth...
Fopperholic, I know her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I cannot even go on her thread, thst woman is just THE worse!
Sorry!!!!
As you were 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she’s not stupid, far from it. Yet another way to make it the emma show. She will understand the issue fully, but will tell herself it’s a way to get her minions talking to her / about her. As for self catering ??? That’s hilarious. Tell the bloody truth woman.

Reactions: 11
This sums up everything I think about Bab's photo.
#ego
Doesn't care about men though. She'll threaten violence on them ("smash his face in") and publicly shame their bodies ("Stephen's little willy")

Reactions: 14
Never heard of Fopperholic! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 I think I’ve led a sheltered Tattle life. I only knew about this site at all through a friend during the MOD scandal (which I think has gone down in Tattle folklore - I’m quite sorry I missed it) and came over during the Susie Verrill hoopla, then found the BM thread.

I’ve read a few things here and there on other threads but not commented as I like those influencers personally (and each to their own).I was invested in the Meldrum one for a little while when she went - then returned (I was mostly concerned about the guinea pigs in fairness, and I believe they’re living a new life, away from the media glare in a preschool. Lucky them).

Reactions: 10
Shes hardly even 'back' (3 days isnt a break babs) and shes already messed up, Emma please QUIT THE INTERNET. its not working for you pack it in OR educate yourself you absolute fool.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.