Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will definitely post about it, on YouTube at least. Also if her next holiday is gifted her key worker fans will hit the roof! She can’t read the room so she probably grabbed it like everything else.

Reactions: 6
It’s ironic that in her packing video, she said she explained to the kids DLP would be different this time - for instance, there’d be no fireworks.

Au contraire, Brummy. Au contraire...
those kids have never been allowed to stay up and watch the fireworks, they’re in bed at 7 even when on holiday! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, I didn’t mean my comment as a thread title 😂😂
Ah well, nice to know it came second without me even realising it was being counted 👍🏻

I’m hoping BM stays away for as long as possible.
I’m reckon I’m going to need eyes in the back of my head on her return.
Hell hath no fury like a BM scorned - let’s hope her anger towards the Tattle 20 isn’t taken out on the Briggs 1 😳😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s ironic that in her packing video, she said she explained to the kids DLP would be different this time - for instance, there’d be no fireworks.

Au contraire, Brummy. Au contraire...
No fireworks in the park kids, but there'll be loads on your Mom's Social Media 🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if there’ll be a ‘Come pack with me for a trip to the seaside’ in the not-too-distant future.

I do hope so as I always find these things such a minefield.

I mean, do I take the bucket and spade or the bucket and mop? SPF or PDF? Beach towel or sanitary towel?

HELP!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah well, nice to know it came second without me even realising it was being counted 👍🏻

Hell hath no fury like a BM scorned - let’s hope her anger towards the Tattle 20 isn’t taken out on the Briggs 1 😳😖
We’ve got your back even if we’re not there. 💗
Anything she could do would be direct contact and not a gossip thread so she would be the one to get into trouble. Hear that bab? And you too scissor hands. Don’t get any ideas and stay away from our Briggsy!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Just let her try!

Reactions: 3

It's all turned a bit prisoner cell block h 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ll get some T- Shirts printed ‘free Mrs Briggs’. I’ll get GNVQ Sue on the case... £10 all in - black and white stripes yeah? Cos we loves a mum stripe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone just mentioned the kids bedtimes which made me think. I bet they actually have a lovely bedtime routine going with their Dad doing bath, story and bed. Leave Babs downstairs to scroll Tattle and watch TV.

Wonder where the mystery seaside resort is?
“Babs on a shower floor in Appledor?
“Babs buys more shite in the Isle of Wight”
“Skanky blanky smells in Ingoldmells”
“Separate beds in Portishead”

Remember when she did a video for Haven but clearly hated it 😂😂 how that got past their PR I have no idea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Awwwww. really shooketh guys at all the lovely comments!
I reckon she’ll be back tomorrow with a ‘statement’. Either that or she’ll be hunting down hurcule Poirot to search out trolls (was he French or Belgium
Omg I've just got onto your avatar 🤣🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll get some T- Shirts printed ‘free Mrs Briggs’. I’ll get GNVQ Sue on the case... £10 all in - black and white stripes yeah? Cos we loves a mum stripe
Can we have some mugs as well please? Oh, & a nice bit of penitentiary bunting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if there’ll be a ‘Come pack with me for a trip to the seaside’ in the not-too-distant future.

I do hope so as I always find these things such a minefield.

I mean, do I take the bucket and spade or the bucket and mop? SPF or PDF? Beach towel or sanitary towel?

HELP!
Or manky pink couch fajita towel? 🤣

Reactions: 2

Watch out for slender Steve waking past, like the undead but wrapped in a pink blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It's ok @MrsBriggs!!! The rest of the Tattle 20 (and the rest) will spring to your defence. You will not be left to face the wrath of Babatha Christie and the Babettes alone!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.