Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction: Thursday.
once again I may be wrong. But haven’t they booked into Paris to go sightseeing for a few days after DLP. We could all be wrong and the sneakiness has to do with an AD there

also because I’m on one she has received freebies, upgrades from Walt Disney resorts in the past so shouldn’t she have to mark it as #previouslyworkedwith it #prevgifted to be transparent as per the standards?? Other influenzers do even the ones I have no time for

Reactions: 12
once again I may be wrong. But haven’t they booked into Paris to go sightseeing for a few days after DLP. We could all be wrong and the sneakiness has to do with an AD there

also because I’m on one she has received freebies, upgrades from Walt Disney resorts in the past so shouldn’t she have to mark it as #previouslyworkedwith it #prevgifted to be transparent as per the standards?? Other influenzers do even the ones I have no time for
Oohhh interesting. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Thanks to @Good Egg for the thread title (48 votes).

As it was so popular, this was the second highest voted thread title (44 votes) by @MrsBriggs:

“Babatha Christie & the mysterious case of the Tattle 20” 👍🏻😂

RECAP: Do we really need one? Last thread lasted 3 days. Babs is currently enjoying a break from the Tattle 20 (those insanely clever women) in DLP after announcing from the hotel bathroom floor that 'we had won'!
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Tattle acceptance speech (this is my hat trick! It’s going on the CV)

Oh my goodness I am honestly shooketh, cheers Tattle bastards 👍. I’m off for a cheeky cock and to drag @MrsBriggs off the bathroom floor...
I’d like to thank Babatha Christie as without her this wouldn’t be possible, no really. I’d also like to thank Old El Paso, Walt Disney and Sarah Johnson, BTEC Paul and Nanny San- in honour of this post I’d like to dedicate this Friday as Fajita Friday 🌮🌮. I’d love it if you all joined me on Friday - Bring a manky blankey and a wet blanket!

As you were - troll on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not now when we have the 'most liked posts' tab. Used to be harder before that as you had to trawl the whole thread counting votes! Go for it!
Thank you for your support. I appreciate you!

Ok here goes for BM2 #28, 29 mins after BM #27:

“I’m just a Mummy of 2 from the West Midlands, adored wife of Stephen Scissorhands”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who is doing the tallying up of who posted the most today ?.I have let myself down by being too busy doing all the jobs Babs gets Slender Steve to do for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwww. really shooketh guys at all the lovely comments!
I reckon she’ll be back tomorrow with a ‘statement’. Either that or she’ll be hunting down hurcule Poirot to search out trolls (was he French or Belgium

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She definitely said they were going to have an afternoon in Paris but I reckon they'll be back Tues/Weds as they've got their next "mystery" seaside trip soon......

Reactions: 6
Awwwww really shooketh guys at all the lovely comments!
I reckon she’ll be back tomorrow with a ‘statement’
If she adds anymore rules to her gram page it will be longer than her sonnet of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ll come back tomorrow and act like nothing happened. Doesn’t work like that bab. You need to call your therapist, stat.

Who is doing the tallying up of who posted the most today ?.I have let myself down by being too busy doing all the jobs Babs gets Slender Steve to do for her.
Ok so let’s just go back to this point. So a new member accused some of us of posting every hour of the day yesterday?! Don’t think so Babs.

Reactions: 5
Seriously though..I hope staying off her phone and spending quality time with Ste and the kids has done her the world of good and I'm sure the kids have loved having their Mum's undivided attention and that Ste has enjoyed not having to dress in a ridiculous Disney outfit for the gram!

Reactions: 16
It’s ironic that in her packing video, she said she explained to the kids DLP would be different this time - for instance, there’d be no fireworks.

Au contraire, Brummy. Au contraire...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She definitely said they were going to have an afternoon in Paris but I reckon they'll be back Tues/Weds as they've got their next "mystery" seaside trip soon......
there you go I knew one of you insanely clever women would know. I turn off when she drones on her voice goes through me

Reactions: 4
Going to a shopping centre near DLP, to buy more tat no doubt! Not to real Paris to see anything actually interesting! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Ok so let’s just go back to this point. So a new member accused some of us of posting every hour of the day yesterday?! Don’t think so Babs.
I think she forgot about it being the weekend and most of us not being at work so having more time on our hands! Plus my kids are now grown up so my time is my own!

I hope for the kids sake she doesn’t come back like all the other instagramers who are like weekend round up! Just keep it private!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.