Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube used to be my real guilty pleasure..watching people ,who I would normally not give the time of day to,showing me all the crap they buy and do to their houses.If I am honest it’s all a bit like looking in someone’s house when you walk past but getting invited in.I would watch it till all hours and it actually got me through some real rough nights but now I have zero toleration for it ..I scroll past so many and unfollow so many,yet there has only be been BM that has made me mad enough to come on here and vent.

Reactions: 17
Our ste will be having a fab time laying flat out on top of babs to rein in her panic attacks again. That if she has been hosed off the bathroom floor yet for her yearly wash

Wonder where the mystery seaside resort is?
“Babs on a shower floor in Appledor?
“Babs buys more shite in the Isle of Wight”
“Skanky blanky smells in Ingoldmells”
“Separate beds in Portishead”

Remember when she did a video for Haven but clearly hated it 😂😂 how that got past their PR I have no idea.
That was by far the most miserable holiday I have ever seen 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Remember when she did a video for Haven but clearly hated it 😂😂 how that got past their PR I have no idea.
She loathed being at Haven. Could not have made it more obvious that she thought it beneath her! The kids looked like they were absolutely loving it though!!!

Reactions: 11
The DLP vlog will be interesting to watch. I don’t normally watch her videos unless I’m having trouble dropping off to sleep. I think I might make an exception for this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The DLP vlog will be interesting to watch. I don’t normally watch her videos unless I’m having trouble dropping off to sleep. I think I might make an exception for this one 😂
GPs are now prescribing the recent clearing the shoe cupboard video for those suffering with insomnia.

True fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

New here (found via her “20 insanely clever women” - trophies for you all are in the post) and have been lurking the past few days. Used to like her, now she reminds me of that teenage friend you used to have who is a bit behind in their social skills so doesn’t quite fit in and finds one joke and sticks to it.

I am praying that she isn’t coming down to Weston Super Mare, too close for comfort. She’d be able to wear her manky blanky out all day and fit right in in some areas though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She loathed being at Haven. Could not have made it more obvious that she thought it beneath her! The kids looked like they were absolutely loving it though!!!
Was that the holiday where;

”I am an expert at these types of holidays, do them all the time. I can tell you exactly what to pack and everything you’ll need”
Cue sudden blank and slightly panicked expression.
”er Ste what do we pack?”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly isn't cut out for public scrutiny so why have a job as an "influencer"?! No amount of free stuff can be worth it, surely. She will be back soon.. she can't let all that Disney content go to waste 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 10

”I am an expert at these types of holidays, do them all the time. I can tell you exactly what to pack and everything you’ll need”

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this the one where she made Ste take the kids swimming but forgot to bring him dry bottoms so he ended up walking around in a beach towel?!

Reactions: 12

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember a bit of them coming back from a walk and she sounded SO BORED!! "We've just been for a walk..." might as well have added "because it is all there is to do". Then she yammed on about Disney with her face absolutely glowing!

Reactions: 10
It's ok @MrsBriggs!!! The rest of the Tattle 20 (and the rest) will spring to your defence. You will not be left to face the wrath of Babatha Christie and the Babettes alone!!!
Why do I now imagine hoards of vacant expressioned women chasing mrs Briggs down the road like the undead but instead of blood round their mouths its smoky bbq mix

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how fast the thread goes at!! I’ve been on others on different sites nd it’s lucky if it gets 5-7 posts a week.

I think I was the new user who said DP was cheap rn 😬 it was when me nd my friend had a nosy at booking for a little later on so I assumed they were just flogging it cheap to get customers like our BM who love a Disney deal more than they care about their families health

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.