Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole kids showing off their rooms to their Auntie post yesterday is odd. The kids must be old enough to understand what a for sale sign is, so knowing they are moving would they really still be excited about their rooms? I would have imagined it’d put a massive dampener on their joy at having a tween room and a Harry Potter room!

Reactions: 6
Ha!! I have what she wants 😂
So tempted to walk past her house slurping tea out of it. 🤪
You are nicer than me, I was thinking we could all just send random messages of random places we have found Rae Dunn...send her off on a wild goose chase!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole kids showing off their rooms to their Auntie post yesterday is odd. The kids must be old enough to understand what a for sale sign is, so knowing they are moving would they really still be excited about their rooms? I would have imagined it’d put a massive dampener on their joy at having a tween room and a Harry Potter room!
No sign up. They might not know yet....

You are nicer than me, I was thinking we could all just send random messages of random places we have found Rae Dunn...send her off on a wild goose chase!
New programme - ‘Challenge Emma’!!
“I’ve found it!! Stop the clock!!” (REALLY showing my age here 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ha!! I have what she wants 😂
So tempted to walk past her house slurping tea out of it. 🤪
I bloody hate it when I have the same things as Emma. I have the same Wednesday's Girl dress that she wore on the grid recently and the same jumpsuit she was wearing in her Sandy-from-Grease delusion (I would never wear it with high tops though!).

Reactions: 2
She'll be making sure there's space in the new house for a live in nanny just in case she has to lock down again and be a parent...eek!
Maybe they're moving to Disneyland or into Primark, again being cautious in case there's another lockdown and she can't cope with the withdrawals....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to see her roller-skate down the roads of Birmingham. So many chuffing pot holes she'd go arse over tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't follow her anymore so when I read some of the comments without seeing her account I wonder what they hell is she up to now? I thought she was rollerskating round the park for a minute then...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can she actually shut the duck up telling that SAME Woe is me story about having to meet the characters at the Disney halloween part ALONE!!!111 , stupidly deciding to sit on the floor which was cringey as duck and claiming that people had to ask her if she needed help up?? DIDNT HAPPEN. What do you want emma, a bleeping medal?!

I just don’t see why they didn’t move sooner if that’s the case? Surely if that’s what it was for she would have been parading it all over the gram, “trolls chased me out of my house”
I think she is scared to call it out because it will spark debate and send more people here. She is trying to sweep it under the carpet and pretend we dont exist. In her tiny brain she thinks if she ignores us we dont exist.

Reactions: 5
Must be nice to not have to worry about maybe losing a lot of money for candles you don’t even need! Really has frustrated me. The amount of followers she must have who are struggling to make ends meet normally never mind in the current time. So insensitive and irritating. There are so many more actually beneficial and helpful things she could be promoting in this time never mind laughing about maybe losing £100+ ( we know she didn’t buy just one or two) on candles she doesn’t need. whoopsies. 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 10
And this is clearly why she isn’t allowed to be in control of her own money, you don’t need bath and body works candles, get yourself some ones you can purchase in the UK Emma, don’t promote yourself as an average mum either!

Reactions: 11
And this is clearly why she isn’t allowed to be in control of her own money, you don’t need bath and body works candles, get yourself some ones you can purchase in the UK Emma, don’t promote yourself as an average mum either!
Absolutely,,,,,, her constant spending money on tat is another sign of her mental health issues!! And to just flippantly say she is "taking one for the team" (a saying I hate) and paying out good money for something just to see if its genuine is just another vile Emma trait! Ooh I can afford to waste money if its a scam, its fine 😡😡😡 duck off Emma you useless piece of lard! This has made me so mad. People are losing their jobs, there's a financial crisis. People are dying. But its OK, Cos bleeping brummymummy has found a site that you can all waste money on pretentious candles nobody cares about!!!!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.