Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are spot on Brummy did actively support Meldrum. So much so in fact the Brummy started a what’s app support group for Meldrum, Brummy and everyone’s favourite PayPal scammer PTWM! It was started on the day of the “crying trolls” instas Meldrum and PTWM did. Has that jogged your memory for you Brummy you old wart hog 🙄
Who is PTWM?

It’s horrendous. I doubt it’ll see the outdoors.
She’ll be wearing a fleece with wolves on it before long.
*Apologies to anybody who wears one of these. I will confess that I have a jumper with a Mini Schnauzer on it......ahem.....😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll be wearing a fleece with wolves on it before long.
*Apologies to anybody who wears one of these. I will confess that I have a jumper with a Mini Schnauzer on it......ahem.....😒
Omg, those wolf fleeces!! I can just picture her in one!

I've been away for a while, what tit shows have I missed
Depends how long you've been away? She's sold her house but hasn't told her minions yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get the candle thing. It’s easy to buy bath and body works candles here. eBay, Facebook groups. Or you can use a P.O. Box and have them sent there and forwarded but it costs much more than just buying off of eBay and Facebook as by the time shipping and handling and taxes added on you need to order a hell of a lot to make it worth it which is a huge financial outlay.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to see her roller-skate down the roads of Birmingham. So many chuffing pot holes she'd go arse over tit.
I can't imagine the pot holes would be the only problem with that scenario 🤣🤣

Got to say, she is crazy if she over-extends herself on the basis of her instagram gig - look what happened to Meldrum. Brummy must know she's only one mess up away from it all crashing down and she KNOWS she's not able for it - look how she scuttled off when Susie Verill made her apology and Meldrum gave it up at the same time. She was TERRIFIED of ballsing it up like they did. Her awful "not like us" story must have rattled her too because she will have thought she was being wise and empathetic but was too stupid to see how bad it was.

Oh and while I'm mentioning Meldrum, I still can't believe Brummy said she didn't address it at the time because she was on holiday when we all saw her come out against "trolls" in response to Meldrum's crying video - remember the awful high kick thing in leggings? :sick::sick::sick: So she didn't just "not address it" - she actively supported Meldrum!

But Meldrum should definitely serve as a warning - that big house trapped her into a desperate cycle of ads, pulled ads, more desperation, more ads. more pulled ads.

ETA screenshot but messed up and made it look like Betty Crocker posted it! Also, it's not explicit that she was defending Meldrum, but it was right after Meldrum's crying video and she references friends being on threads. ETA - deleted it as messed it up again! But 24th June 2019 if you really want to see.
But if she really has been paying herself a part time teachers wage for the last few years she'll have an absolute fortune in the bank from all of the ads she's done over that time plus the affiliate links from all the swipe ups and the AdSense money from YouTube - I don't for a second think she's got money worries, the exact opposite if anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Stephen has been working all day but is the one out at Halfords whilst she lies on the sofa and pours chocolate buttons into her gob?!

Give us a sign Stephen, tell us that “Halfords” is code for meeting your boyfriend. We are rooting for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbh I’m not surprised he goes out so much, I’d rather be at Halfords than spend more time with her 😂

• Haha
Why is she celebrating having some free time when she is the laziest parent and most selfish wife in the nation?

Reactions: 14
Errmmm, excuse me - just seen this - why was she ‘werking’ in her BEDROOM at 10.22am??
Were the kids home schooling themselves? Was Stephen having to do it again?
Why on earth would you not sit downstairs or at least use that totally forsaken offage?
What a lazy mare!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Stephen has been working all day but is the one out at Halfords whilst she lies on the sofa and pours chocolate buttons into her gob?!

Give us a sign Stephen, tell us that “Halfords” is code for meeting your boyfriend. We are rooting for you
😬😬😬.

Probably have a quick service and a wiper check 🤭

• Haha
The latest TikTok: shaking her empty booze bottles around. She’d be better off chucking them in the recycling than using them to perform a mime to something aimed at teenagers. Seriously, WTF?

Reactions: 5
Errmmm, excuse me - just seen this - why was she ‘werking’ in her BEDROOM at 10.22am??
Were the kids home schooling themselves? Was Stephen having to do it again?
Why on earth would you not sit downstairs or at least use that totally forsaken offage?
What a lazy mare!
Tuesday is her "werk" day tho, Stephen has to sort the kids while she sits upstairs "werking" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words,,,,,
Actually I do - just where to start with her?!!!
Her latest video is just vomit inducing, I'm so embarrassed for her its shameful.
As if the kids are at a "club"! She thinks people are stupid, is she living in a different world to everyone else where there isn't a pandemic!!!
Ste, Hi. Clearly Halford is his name, or code for it. You go and live your best life hun, free yourself from this vile lazy lump of lard who is so deluded she is living like a sad 17 year old who's constantly trying to fit in with her mates! She gets more joy from plants, mugs, stationery, paper plates, make-up, storage and looking at herself in a camera than she ever will from you. Go while you can, the house is sold. Take Ethan and Erin and leave her to duck around on the Internet like a child til her heart is content!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.