Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her anymore so when I read some of the comments without seeing her account I wonder what they hell is she up to now? I thought she was rollerskating round the park for a minute then...
Now that I would pay to see! Can you imagine it? She couldn't even cope on the 2 scooters! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely,,,,,, her constant spending money on tat is another sign of her mental health issues!! And to just flippantly say she is "taking one for the team" (a saying I hate) and paying out good money for something just to see if its genuine is just another vile Emma trait! Ooh I can afford to waste money if its a scam, its fine šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” duck off Emma you useless piece of lard! This has made me so mad. People are losing their jobs, there's a financial crisis. People are dying. But its OK, Cos bleeping brummymummy has found a site that you can all waste money on pretentious candles nobody cares about!!!!!
She won't lose any money as she'll claim it as a work content for a video/ stories. I watched an assembly online with my 7yr old daughter about safety online. We had a chat about all the ins and outs of when its online its there forever. Made me think about what I share and thank god I'm not younger and Facebook wasnt going when I was in uni.
I then thought about Brummy and how she has basically sold her family's privacy and her own to get a buck. I would never want to expose my family for money and even tho I do post photos on my insta and fb I am v careful what I share and only have a few people following me.

Made me think about what i will share in future

Reactions: 9
She won't lose any money as she'll claim it as a work content for a video/ stories. I watched an assembly online with my 7yr old daughter about safety online. We had a chat about all the ins and outs of when its online its there forever. Made me think about what I share and thank god I'm not younger and Facebook wasnt going when I was in uni.
I then thought about Brummy and how she has basically sold her family's privacy and her own to get a buck. I would never want to expose my family for money and even tho I do post photos on my insta and fb I am v careful what I share and only have a few people following me.

Made me think about what i will share in future
This šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Babs knows full well about online Safety being an ex teacher! And she DOES. NOT. CARE!
She can't keep her legs closed when the camera is up her skirt, she's highly unlikely to value her kids privacy!!!! Poor Erin was meant to have been having her Op kept private but the scum bag couldn't even do that. There's the pics in their bedrooms, swim wear, in bed, with their hands down their trousers doing the vile but clap Tiltok. The list goes on šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can see where brummy get her nice white teeth, glowing skin and radiant hair from šŸ˜‚
To be fair, she is in her 60ā€™s. Also as Iā€™m getting old myself, hair and skin really change during menopause, itā€™s a witch!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
exactly.

money troubles or they are finally separating...
Got to say, she is crazy if she over-extends herself on the basis of her instagram gig - look what happened to Meldrum. Brummy must know she's only one mess up away from it all crashing down and she KNOWS she's not able for it - look how she scuttled off when Susie Verill made her apology and Meldrum gave it up at the same time. She was TERRIFIED of ballsing it up like they did. Her awful "not like us" story must have rattled her too because she will have thought she was being wise and empathetic but was too stupid to see how bad it was.

Oh and while I'm mentioning Meldrum, I still can't believe Brummy said she didn't address it at the time because she was on holiday when we all saw her come out against "trolls" in response to Meldrum's crying video - remember the awful high kick thing in leggings? :sick::sick::sick: So she didn't just "not address it" - she actively supported Meldrum!

But Meldrum should definitely serve as a warning - that big house trapped her into a desperate cycle of ads, pulled ads, more desperation, more ads. more pulled ads.

ETA screenshot but messed up and made it look like Betty Crocker posted it! Also, it's not explicit that she was defending Meldrum, but it was right after Meldrum's crying video and she references friends being on threads. ETA - deleted it as messed it up again! But 24th June 2019 if you really want to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Got to say, she is crazy if she over-extends herself on the basis of her instagram gig - look what happened to Meldrum. Brummy must know she's only one mess up away from it all crashing down and she KNOWS she's not able for it - look how she scuttled off when Susie Verill made her apology and Meldrum gave it up at the same time. She was TERRIFIED of ballsing it up like they did. Her awful "not like us" story must have rattled her too because she will have thought she was being wise and empathetic but was too stupid to see how bad it was.

Oh and while I'm mentioning Meldrum, I still can't believe Brummy said she didn't address it at the time because she was on holiday when we all saw her come out against "trolls" in response to Meldrum's crying video - remember the awful high kick thing in leggings? :sick::sick::sick: So she didn't just "not address it" - she actively supported Meldrum!

But Meldrum should definitely serve as a warning - that big house trapped her into a desperate cycle of ads, pulled ads, more desperation, more ads. more pulled ads.
Does anyone know whatā€™s happened to the Meldrums since?

Perhaps her family have realised that they hated being apart so much during lockdown that they are buying a multi-generational house.
One of my friends and her parents have just put both their homes on the market with the intention of pooling moneyā€™s and buying a massive home for them all.

Reactions: 4
Right babs, let me get this straight, your telling me that your shopping addiction is so out of control that not only do you have to store ā€œpresentsā€ for unknown recipients in storage boxes but that they also live under your daughters bed and sheā€™s never gone through them to have a nosey?

The ā€œI bought it as a presentā€ line is the standard go to phrase of every shopping addict. Just admit you have a serious problem. Maybe try therapy. Ya know with an actual therapist though.

Reactions: 14
She DEFINITELY favours Erin over Ethan. I feel so sorry for the poor boy! She refers to her as her ā€œpreteenā€ when sheā€™s literally 9 years old. She tries to be her best friend, treat her as a child by having ā€œsleepoversā€ with her (at 9 I wouldā€™ve hated that!) yet treating her like such a teenager at the same time.

Reactions: 11
What's so special about this tie dye hoodie? It's pretty gross imo

Reactions: 6

ETA screenshot but messed up and made it look like Betty Crocker posted it! Also, it's not explicit that she was defending Meldrum, but it was right after Meldrum's crying video and she references friends being on threads. ETA - deleted it as messed it up again! But 24th June 2019 if you really want to see.
You are spot on Brummy did actively support Meldrum. So much so in fact the Brummy started a whatā€™s app support group for Meldrum, Brummy and everyoneā€™s favourite PayPal scammer PTWM! It was started on the day of the ā€œcrying trollsā€ instas Meldrum and PTWM did. Has that jogged your memory for you Brummy you old wart hog šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is 'ETA'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.