Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I think it's fine for her to keep the house move private - so many things can go wrong and it can be so consuming. What's the betting though she's already trying to step into Mother/Father of Daughters/House of Hooper's shoes and on the beg for freebies for a "reno"? Or have I just given her content ideas?👀 That said, not that bothered reallyso long as she declares everything and stops hawking out her kids. And it may be a blessed relief from the gurning!

Reactions: 5
I recently became a lurker again after the ball ache of lockdown, school closures and trying to wfh became a bit... much!
Popped back on tho to ask...even if her sis can form part of a bubble legitimately, shouldn't she be 2 meters away and not hugging the kids?

Reactions: 4
Until this Saturday its one single person with another household. Not 2. So Babs is one and her mum is 2. So yes she's bending the rules. And yes in her stories she mentioned her sister would be in a bubble with their parents. So again...bending the rules.
what a dick

Reactions: 2
I recently became a lurker again after the ball ache of lockdown, school closures and trying to wfh became a bit... much!
Popped back on tho to ask...even if her sis can form part of a bubble legitimately, shouldn't she be 2 meters away and not hugging the kids?
If you’re in a bubble with someone you don’t have to socially distance. So it would be fine if her sis wasn’t in another bubble with someone else.

Reactions: 4
If you’re in a bubble with someone you don’t have to socially distance. So it would be fine if her sis wasn’t in another bubble with someone else.
Which I believe she is, with their parents! Pair of Dicks!!!!

Reactions: 5
The sister blister bubble thing.
Claire will have joined Babs & co so they can all visit San & Rog and have a turkey dinner.

Aka 1 household visiting another household as per the rules. What the Wettons are actually doing/will end up doing is having 3 households together but can technically say it's only two as Claire is now in the Conway bubble.

It's massively bending the rules on all their parts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s all so desperate for content, have your sister round, have her in your bubble, go visit your parents as two households...do whatever you think is right for you and yours ....but....how about...just an idea...ready for this....Don’t put it on social media!!!!

*Really not suggesting people break the rules or fudge the rules but equally if you do, you don’t have to bloody well share it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Claire will have joined Babs & co so they can all visit San & Rog and have a turkey dinner.

Aka 1 household visiting another household as per the rules. What the Wettons are actually doing/will end up doing is having 3 households together but can technically say it's only two as Claire is now in the Conway bubble.

We have bubbled up with my dad as he is on his own (my mum passed a few years ago). He is now considered part of our household, we can stay over at each other’s houses and we don’t have to socially distance.
From the 4th July two houses can meet indoors but have to socially distance. So we will be able to have my sister and her family over for dinner but she and her family still have to socially distance from us and my dad (bubbled households are specifically referred to in the government guidance).
So brummy and her sister won’t be bending the rules if they follow the above. However we bubbled up with my dad as soon as we could (I think it was the 13th June). No way has her sister only just joined her now!! She would have mentioned it before now If that was the case. I suspect her sister was actually bubbled up with her parents and has now ‘swapped’ which is against the rules. Can’t imagine her choosing brummy over her parents?!

Reactions: 7
TBH I think it's fine for her to keep the house move private - so many things can go wrong and it can be so consuming. What's the betting though she's already trying to step into Mother/Father of Daughters/House of Hooper's shoes and on the beg for freebies for a "reno"? Or have I just given her content ideas?👀 That said, not that bothered reallyso long as she declares everything and stops hawking out her kids. And it may be a blessed relief from the gurning!
Don't give her ideas!! I would not be able to bear it if she set up a "reno" journey account.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The rules aren't hard. She's blocked me for dare asking the question (politely) on her post. Zero integrity.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

They’re a bunch of morons doing whatever the f*ck they want to, regardless.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.