Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words,,,,,
Actually I do - just where to start with her?!!!
Her latest video is just vomit inducing, I'm so embarrassed for her its shameful.
As if the kids are at a "club"! She thinks people are stupid, is she living in a different world to everyone else where there isn't a pandemic!!!
Ste, Hi. Clearly Halford is his name, or code for it. You go and live your best life hun, free yourself from this vile lazy lump of lard who is so deluded she is living like a sad 17 year old who's constantly trying to fit in with her mates! She gets more joy from plants, mugs, stationery, paper plates, make-up, storage and looking at herself in a camera than she ever will from you. Go while you can, the house is sold. Take Ethan and Erin and leave her to duck around on the Internet like a child til her heart is content!
Sorry but what is she doing on that video that she doesn't do when they're at home? Genuinely confused

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first I heard of tiktok my friends 10 year old daughter was on it. I assumed it was a thing for kids? I've since seen a lot of celebs on it but I cringe at babs tiktoks. She can't even do the mime correctly.

Yes I would love to know what Club they're at as I'm not aware of any open yet near me?

Reactions: 9
Omg, those wolf fleeces!! I can just picture her in one!

Depends how long you've been away? She's sold her house but hasn't told her minions yet.
God help whoever bought it, i bet there is tat stored in the walls that she has forgotten about and how many exes who have dumped her will there be under the floor boards with pans smashed into their skulls??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but what is she doing on that video that she doesn't do when they're at home? Genuinely confused
Well that's a good point! She makes a complete and utter twit of herself whether they're all there or not 🤷‍♀️
Its just the sheer joy she displayed that they're not there! She disgusts me!

Reactions: 5
Well that's a good point! She makes a complete and utter twit of herself whether they're all there or not 🤷‍♀️
Its just the sheer joy she displayed that they're not there! She disgusts me!
...while prancing around in her dressing gown, knocking back the drinks, pouring chocolate into her gob and watching inappropriate TV. Only difference is she's had to set up a tripod to film it rather than roping them in to do it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get the candle thing. It’s easy to buy bath and body works candles here. eBay, Facebook groups. Or you can use a P.O. Box and have them sent there and forwarded but it costs much more than just buying off of eBay and Facebook as by the time shipping and handling and taxes added on you need to order a hell of a lot to make it worth it which is a huge financial outlay.
I was going to say, Zoella did a video about this a couple of years ago, and many a blogger have mentioned this also, so very behind the times if she’s that into them to not know this!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she has come on here and now posting about Tati / Shane

EMMA GO GET A REAL JOB!

Reactions: 7
Big leap but I wonder if they’re selling up to move to Orlando for a year... would be good content for her. Easy if they can survive on her part time teacher salary alone 🤔

Reactions: 2
She looks like Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter!
🤣🤣🤣 howling! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha is this why poor ethan wanted a Harry Potter themed bedroom?

also kudos to Mrs Briggs- I really really want Emma to do an ad with a wolf fleece 🐺 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big leap but I wonder if they’re selling up to move to Orlando for a year... would be good content for her. Easy if they can survive on her part time teacher salary alone 🤔
She would need all sorts of visas wouldn’t she? Think a tourist visa is only usually three months.

My new fantasy is that when she moves there’s a tattler neighbour on each side of her. Let’s face it, if they aren’t already members they’ll probably want to join once they meet her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never really saw this house as a good move, Much preferred her old house. when she first moved in I thought it was tiny. The kitchen looks so cramped & the small rooms (erin’s bed looks odd inbetween 2 doors) & the boxed stairs aren’t great. It’s like one big corridor including the garden. Not enough room for all of them at all.

Reactions: 1
@Betsy_sparkles BM’s house is exactly the same as mine & the sizes of the rooms are quite deceiving. I’d say this house is bigger than her old one. The front bedroom is relatively big but Erin’s has got a bed & sofa & a desk etc. so it looks cramped. The 2nd door is a built in wardrobe/cupboard which is an original feature of those houses.
It’s a galley kitchen - standard for lots of terraced houses but she’s made it look narrower with those dark grey cupboards. A lot of people extend onto the gardens as they’re so long - you can make the ground floor open plan with bifold doors etc. so it gives a family much more space.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.