Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 4 loaves of bread, 16 burger buns, 8 brioche rolls and 6 hotdog rolls for a family of 4 for one week!

Either she’s planning on having people over for a bbq or they must all be very constipated!

Also salad for fajitas but no peppers? No onions? There isn’t enough for them to have even 3 a day there, let alone 5 a day!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Their grocery shop:

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Lettuce for fajitas and burgers
Pork pies
Scotch eggs
Cocktail sausage
Sausage rolls
Tomato and basil pasta
Cheesy garlic bread
Hot dog sausages
Cheddar cheese burgers
Chilli beef kebabs
Cheese slices
Cheese
Rice Krispies
Squash
Crisps
Sweets
Crackers
dairylea dunkers for Emma’s lunches
Cereal bars
Digestive biscuits
Brioche rolls
Yoghurts
Hot dog rolls
Brioche burger buns
Normal burger buns
THREE different kinds of bread
Pre made Yorkshire puddings
More cinnamon swirls
Pasta
Rice
Pesto
Tuna
Tomato sauce
Oven chips
Ice lollies
Magnums
Milk
Toilet roll
Caffeine free coke
Cherry coke
Orange juice
Where is the food! She is on a par with Toby and Roo for beige food diet!

Reactions: 2
Remember that show where they used to put all the food somebody had eaten in a week down that huge tube, of she put her weekly food down a tube it'd be a beige, processed mush. I saw blueberries, strawberries, lettuce and apples...that's not even five fruit and veg so clearly they don't have five fruit and veg a day unless it is frozen, nevermind a variety of five different each day. I remember she said it took her girl's scar a long time to heal, yeah babs that'll be because she didn't have the right nutrients in her diet. News flash, scotch eggs, cereal bars, bread and ice cream don't give you what you need to make a swift and healthy recovery nor energy for general day to day activities. No wonder Babs is always lying on the sofa.

Reactions: 10
My kids, now older teens love fruit and veg. They have a better diet than me as I rarely ate veg growing up. My dad hates most veg and was the cook so we hade frozen peas and sweet corn on the daily with the odd fresh carrot dropped in.
I am 44 though and grew up in the era of frozen oven ready food.
So vowed my children would like fruit and veg and used to make my own purées when they were babies and now it’s only the eldest who doesn’t like veg. He will eat it but even at 22 pulls a face when confronted with anything other than the basics. 🤣🤣

i think she’s lost all sense of reality and doesn’t realise that she not normal. And that she’s more aligned with a scummy mummy than a yummy mummy.
I completely get the anti Pinterest mum, but you can take it too far.

Reactions: 3
She's obviously running out of vlogging ideas as she said she wouldn't do a food haul but you would think when she did, she would make sure it had some decent food in it! Also if Stephen is King of the Sunday roast, where is the meat & veg for said Sunday roast or does he only cook one when she's got an AD to film?

Why does she never sleep in the tent? She could have made a vlog out of it!

• Haha
She's obviously running out of vlogging ideas as she said she wouldn't do a food haul but you would think when she did, she would make sure it had some decent food in it! Also if Stephen is King of the Sunday roast, where is the meat & veg for said Sunday roast or does he only cook one when she's got an AD to film?

Why does she never sleep in the tent? She could have made a vlog out of it!
His roasts look pretty dire but tbf to him he's working full time and decorating and doing most of the parenting, including parenting a 42 year old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm an awful cook, and I know it. I have to make a conscious effort to not eat beige crap. When I could see lockdown coming, I bought a basic cook book and I've worked on learning to cook, and making something new at least once per week (it was more often, but now I have a few healthy home cooked dinners I've chilled).

Emma could have done that, used it for decent content, and carved herself a new niche in the process.

I am confused about what her children actually can help themselves to, she said in her kitchen organisation vlog that the kids can't go in the junk draw, but they've only bought junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just finished cleaning the kitchen including fridge, and genuinely can’t stop thinking about that food shop. They bought 8 apples and she said that the children have one each a day, so do Brum and Mickey not eat any fruit?

Where are the onions, the garlic, cucumber, tomatoes , all the vegetables, baked beans, basics like oranges or bananas or pears?

She said the freezer is full, but even with a full freezer I would really struggle to cook with that load of food, it really is a low nutrition sluggish feeling, child’s party food fest. I’d also suggest that some of the poor cranky behaviour that she is handling from those children is due to their highs from the sugar/additive hit in that food.

They aren’t poor financially but really poor nutritionally and this is exactly where the government need to look when they are talking about the health of the nation. (Apparently Boris is commissioning some review once Covid is done with)

Reactions: 7
I'd much prefer an 'influencer' to be somebody steering you to make better choices, Babs is the opposite. Why does Babs go on and on about body confidence but not a healthy body? She does ads for gym wear but never works out, she doesn't home cook or eat fresh foods and she has poor sleep hygiene (and poor hygiene stinky cow) and drinks loads of booze, May be even smokes. Is this how she would prefer her children, overweight, lethargic, moody and depressed because she's going the right way about it. Diet is so important to physical and mental wellbeing, how is she allowed a platform, it is dangerous. This industry is just absolutely bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter has autism ......for her beige food is life but even she would turn her nose up at most of that crap in her shopping video. I’m on a permanent diet and best tip I had for getting my five a day was eat a rainbow of colour , I love veggies now and fruit. theres only the three of us now at home but if we ate a fraction of that white bread in a week our toilet would be backed up and I’d need dynorod......noticed there were no bottles of pimms in the shop cos she’s caning that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I see she replied to someone who asked about the lack of veg. She says they have frozen veg but the kids love salad, cucumber etc. Where's the cucumber then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love watching shopping hauls and what I ate in a day / week videos. I think they’re normally good for giving ideas to try new things. This is without a doubt the worst one I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe this is what they eat. How can there be no veg at all? And hardly any fruit? The amount of cheap processed meat makes me feel sick. No wonder they all look malnourished. I can’t believe people with money live like this.
I dont understand how they make meals out of any of that. Where is the mince for a bolognese or something?

His roasts look pretty dire but tbf to him he's working full time and decorating and doing most of the parenting, including parenting a 42 year old woman.
If he is the King of Roasts, then she must have eaten some truly appalling roast dinners!! They look awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can we just discuss that she says Yorkshire as York-Sheer 😶😳🤮 Can confirm as someone from Yorkshire that its pronounced York-sha

• Angry
  • Heart
I know they have a slightly different audience but look at fleurdeforce for example: yes her and her husband have gone vegan but her little one isn’t. Their food always looks appealing (and that’s even when they use the hello fresh box). I’m still reeling about all that bread. It’s just unnecessary

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.