Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still cant believe shes yet to hit 10k on her Disney insta....she hit 10k on tik tok very quickly.
I know shes only a few hundred away at this point but the fact shes supposed to be a "Disney expert" and "superfan" and her new IG account is clearly struggling says it all....
She's only been like twice 😂🤣😂🤣 hardly the home from home she wangs on about either...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am so glad my daughter is out of the Mr Tumble phase. She loved him aged 18 months but now asks me to switch him off every time he's on Cbeebies 😂. She's currently in the Hey Duggee phase.

So she hates Mr Tumble because he didn't give her her own way and wouldn't be interviewed with her children there? Has anybody ever seen Justin Fletcher when he's being interviewed? He comes across as incredibly shy and humble. He probably didn't want a couple of screaming kids around him whilst he was already in an uncomfortable situation 🤷.

Oh and I learnt to ride a bike without stabilisers aged 8. My parents took me out lots but I just couldn't get the hang of it. All kids are different and at least she's praising him and not criticising him for not being able to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh and I learnt to ride a bike without stabilisers aged 8. My parents took me out lots but I just couldn't get the hang of it. All kids are different and at least she's praising him and not criticising him for not being able to do it.
I wouldn't really call it praising him?

Someone learned to ride a bike without stabilisers this weekend. However. He can only stay upright. If he shouts the word “PEDAL!”. This bought me great joy. Hope it brings you some too

If it was Erin, she would have gone on about how proud she was and how she was crying with pride!

Reactions: 5
can't lie i don't like the guy either but i have to put up with him because it keeps my 2 year old happy

that was me that wrote that after lurking on here for days
But would you hold it against him if he said u couldn't bring your 2yr old to work to interview him? 😂 (not a fan either, but have to put up with him too! 😂)

Reactions: 2
I see she's reached 10K on the bullshit disney account but noticed Nanny San has also promoted it saying how proud she is and hinting that she wanted to get to 10K!

Why is she proud? No mention of been proud of her other daughter who won a BAFTA!

Reactions: 10
But would you hold it against him if he said u couldn't bring your 2yr old to work to interview him? 😂 (not a fan either, but have to put up with him too! 😂)
No i imagine he is busy dressing up as a woman in his private life. Poor us and no nanny to watch it with him instead

In all the Emma’s listed a few pages back did anyone mention the most important one?

Poet Laureate and *ahem* best selling author Emma?

• Haha
  • Heart
Edited to add, not surprised they need Gaviscon. I have experience of indigestion and heartburn...guess what sets it off... a beige buffet. If I go to a do where it’s beige I know I will be ill. Their whole diet is a beige buffet.
I'm the same age as Bab. You know what gives me horrendous heartburn and indigestion? Alcohol. So now I don't drink because frankly it's not worth the bother. Any enjoyment out of a glass of wine etc is quickly lost when I get awful heartburn. It's an age thing I'm certain.

Maybe all the alcohol she's downing presently is the reason for the gaviscon.

The food haul is the first video of hers Ive watched in months ( I do like a food haul vid). No wonder she looks so pasty all that crap she eats and no veg/fruit. :giggle:

Reactions: 2

Somebody that might hate face masks more than Emma. Although I can imagine Bab having a similar meltdown from her room at Disney (in one of the bottom hotels 😢) next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell her nobody wants to see her at 6:50 am rubbing her hair, face, tits whatever in her pit??? Bet she cant wait for the time when she can ship the boy off and is hoping to keep the girl home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.