Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg please some one ask what meals she is planning on making out of that food. I can't see any meals hot dogs and burgers that it a pasta dish maybe what else will they eat for the week. we are a family of 6 and the thought of 4 loaves of bread turns my stomach what the hell are they using it for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg please some one ask what meals she is planning on making out of that food. I can't see any meals hot dogs and burgers that it a pasta dish maybe what else will they eat for the week. we are a family of 6 and the thought of 4 loaves of bread turns my stomach what the hell are they using it for
The whole household is shitting bread for breakfast lunch and dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they have a slightly different audience but look at fleurdeforce for example: yes her and her husband have gone vegan but her little one isn’t. Their food always looks appealing (and that’s even when they use the hello fresh box). I’m still reeling about all that bread. It’s just unnecessary
And it’s all such cheap bread untasty bread. I can’t believe they shop in Sainsbury’s and buy such crappy food. There is a bakery in Sainsbury’s and they sell a multigrain seeded loaf, that they will slice if you ask and it cost £1, it is delicious.

Their BBQ is like a teen disco, cheap rolls and cheap sausages. Where are the salads or marinated chicken, the adult foods?
They really are living quite a depressing beige life, beige food, beige telly, beige days out.

Edited to add....beige sex life, if they have one.

Last edited:
7 seems old to learn to ride a bike? Mine could ride age 3 and 4!

Oh dear...cue tomorrow’s stories ‘I dreamt about my ex boyfriend who dumped me’ 🙄

Maybe I'm making them wrong but I've always made fajitas with some veg in them as well as lettuce? A bit of sweetcorn or bell pepper to get some of the 5 a day in. Of course there is a possibility that they only eat tinned veg and are very stocked up on that but even so the ratio of beige snack food and fruit snacks in that shop is dreadful! It's like a shop I'd do for a birthday buffet not an actual weeks worth of meals for 2 adults and 2 kids
I love the optimism of people trying to be kind and suggest maybe they do a separate farm shop or maybe they eat tinned veg (which is slightly more plausible) but if that was the case she'd say - I think we all know they don't. She's probably baffled by these comments thinking 'but strawberries and blueberries are fruit though' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7 seems old to learn to ride a bike? Mine could ride age 3 and 4!

Oh dear...cue tomorrow’s stories ‘I dreamt about my ex boyfriend who dumped me’ 🙄
Thought the same. Bikes also the right size for a 4 year old!

Reactions: 5
What utter bull tit sanctimonious bollocks is that latest grid post? She feels it’s her job to educate the kids? Babs, you told us you couldn’t even watch the news!!!!

You’re jumping on the US racial hatred issue because it’s a bandwagon and Christ knows you love those

Don’t try and fool people into thinking you give a flying duck about anything beyond Ellen and Disney
Kitchen l
She must be stuck for blog ideas as she said ages ago she wouldn't do a food haul as didn't want to be judged for what they bought. Now we see why!!! We go through so much fruit and veg. It's usually what we run out of first despite buying loads
Funny that isn't it? People comment about her food and first thing this morning a food review.

Reactions: 1
I thought we were excessive buying 2, for a family of 4! 😂 one of which is gluten free for my other half!
She said they use it for toast and sandwiches but Stephen doesn't just use two slices he uses 4, sometimes 6 slices! Stephen and Ethan like the white bread, Erin has the 50/50 one and babs has Nimble!

Thought the same. Bikes also the right size for a 4 year old!
Just went over for a look, my 5 yr old learnt to ride hers at the start of lockdown on a bike the same size, that we bought went she was 3! 😂 he'd probably stay upright going in more than just a straight line if he wasn't on a bike that's way too small!
Edited to add, his helmet should be further forward, should be covering is forehead. That looks too small too!

Reactions: 1
He's doing a great job bless him. Maybe it's taken him a bit of time to learn, which is absolutely fine, we all learn at different paces and I'm sure his confidence will grow now which is brill...Cant help but think though that maybe they haven't taken him out much as that bike looks way too small for him, it looks uncomfortable to ride. Looks like the one we had a few years back for our then 3 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So her "beef" with mr tumble is because he said no to her bringing her 2 and 4 yr olds to interview him, presumably for work 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe he just hasnt had the confidence or the lovely weather to practice all the time. As long as he is happy learning that's all that matters. I'm happy that Ethan is getting the praise that's deserved on her grid for being able to cycle. Well done to Ethan!

Reactions: 18
She said they use it for toast and sandwiches but Stephen doesn't just use two slices he uses 4, sometimes 6 slices! Stephen and Ethan like the white bread, Erin has the 50/50 one and babs has Nimble!
I don't know anything about Nimble but assume it's low calorie!? I mean she clearly needs to cut calories but 4 calories less per slice of bread isn't going to be enough to help!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.