Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she gets on my last nerve most the time, I do think she’s gone about this better than others. She actually posted something way before anyone else did and before candice braithwaite called people out for their silence. In this situation it’s kind of damned if you do damned if you don’t. I still think she’s a sap who needs to grow a backbone and I’m still unsure what she does for work on a Tuesday....
I don’t know.. I think her advice was just as pious as all of the other instachums. Lecturing everyone on how you need to stand up against racists, yet she was one of the first people to come out in support of Mrs Meldrum during her KKK shitstorm. I don’t remember her using her platform to explain why it wasn’t funny and shouldn’t be joked about. I don’t ever recall her taking some grand stand against the way it was covered up, the way CB was used as a shield, Mrs M’s pathetic apology... Brummy decided to take a stand against trolls instead. 👏👏👏 I get that we all make mistakes, but are you really going to get on your high horse like that without owning up to your own failures? In fact there was nothing self reflective in her posts at all. It was all I tought this and I’ve done that. Honestly, we don’t deserve her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are all a bunch of bleeping hypocrits, she is following Susie Verrill who has had some horrendously racist tweets, from a few years ago uncovered!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I liked her message about talking to children about racism as that is helpful practical advice that is relevant to her followers. It was written in a way that made me cringe a bit but the idea was good.

Reactions: 2
As much as she gets on my last nerve most the time, I do think she’s gone about this better than others. She actually posted something way before anyone else did and before candice braithwaite called people out for their silence. In this situation it’s kind of damned if you do damned if you don’t. I still think she’s a sap who needs to grow a backbone and I’m still unsure what she does for work on a Tuesday....
But she's a massive hypocrite as she said her kids will be expected to call out racism (and quite rightly so) but she didn't call out that Meldrum woman and said, 'oh sorry, I was in holiday'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I really want to know why she is so obsessed with her children going back to school?
I work in a school, I have worked every week since the pandemic began but I wouldn’t dream of sending my children back unless I had no other choice.
she has no clue how schools/classrooms have changed it’s awful to see.
It’s not the school/class they left in March and it won’t be for sometime yet.
Come on Em you really have nothing better to do with your days! Just accept it’s going to be September before you can have your lazy slob on the sofa days all to yourself again!
If Ethan wouldn't be able to cope with Disney, how on earth does she think he will cope with going back to school with all the changes that will have been made? Even if they do go back, I presume it will only be part time. Who is to say both children will even be at school at the same time? She just can't wait to get rid of them!! 😡

Apart from when you had a socially distanced walk with your mom, the separate walk you had with your sister, the visit to Stephen's parents and that time you bought the plants from the garden centre? 🤦‍♀️
Also meeting up with one of her mates, taming twins!

Reactions: 11
Imagine if Erin went back to school before Ethan. How would she cope at home without her golden child?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh great. She’s got a new phone. As if we needed to see her ugly faces in better quality 🙄

Also no wonder she goes to bed so early. It must be exhausting when you can’t even keep up with your own lies Emma 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she's a massive hypocrite as she said her kids will be expected to call out racism (and quite rightly so) but she didn't call out that Meldrum woman and said, 'oh sorry, I was in holiday'.
Yes I suppose so. I was watching closely on insta as to how it played out. I thought she more than others handled it better and off the bat. It’s a very emotive subject. I don’t follow meldrum, although know of incident your speaking about a little bit.

Reactions: 1
The damaged leathery skin, the fake nose creases, the yellow hair and teeth, the children's fashion sense, now with new blurry background. Blurred the wrong bit if you ask me

Notice on the photo at her in laws she's kept her handbag on to singal she's not staying long

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The damaged leathery skin, the fake nose creases, the yellow hair and teeth, the children's fashion sense, now the with new blurry background. Blurred the wrong but if you ask me

Notice on the photo at her in laws she's kept her handbag on to singal she's not staying long
That new phone does not take very flattering pics Emma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually looks horrible... never realised she had such a big forehead before??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, bit mean to comment on the way she looks. Everyone ages!

Something suspect about her account. 111k followers but only 60 or so replies to mosts posts (and half of those are her replies. Sorry, emojis) 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we think she’s a secret smoker? The evidence is becoming more and more convincing!

Reactions: 2
I definitely think this - @MrsBriggs can't you smell if from their garden? or is that the real reason the 'office' got renovated? as a fag den
I’ve seen Ste having a crafty fag (who can blame him) but really not sure about her.
Would the smell travel 4 doors away??
I reckon her woodbine voice is due to the constant shrieking & caterwauling. Talking quietly is an alien concept to this woman. I swear I can feel her tonsils vibrate when I’m sitting in my garden.
Ahh, if only you could mute people in real life 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.