Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories she’s talking about being called a Karen. Does anybody know when this happened?
Didn’t she get called Karen in the comments on one of her recent videos? I think it had something to do with her bottom hotel rant, I don’t think she was wearing a swimming costume like she says in her stories however.

She has had discussions about racism with her children but is still following Meldrum and Susie Verrill, the two influencers who have made racist comments/tweets...well done Babs!

Reactions: 6
She must loath her husband for not being the 'insta' husband. Having secret fags, eating nothing but bread, yelling at innocent people, not having an opinion, never does videos, can't make a wardrobe properly, looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but with her in every single photo she shares, snores, doesn't do the washing, hates social media and would rather sit with the kids playing video games than with her. Ooohhh that's why she's such a miserable, angry heavily drinking, tat loving woman

Reactions: 10
Face masks are compulsory on public transport from June 15th. She's never going to leave her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh my god what the actual duck.

she is SERIOUSLY promoting her Instagram account through the black lives matter movement.

“take a look at this highlight to see what I was up to”?!?!

I’m sorry?!? What?! You were not up to ANYTHING. BLM is not “something that you were up to”?!?. she is using this for her own personal gain. i am absolutely furious. That needs removed from her account immediately.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Heh, her name popped up in another post I saw, I wonder if she’ll take up the call or if it’s all just another fly by activism she’s so known for...

7E1DD468-4400-4336-9797-2E5F1CE930AF.jpeg

I’m sure she might post about it after seeing this Tattle post lol...

Didn’t she get called Karen in the comments on one of her recent videos? I think it had something to do with her bottom hotel rant, I don’t think she was wearing a swimming costume like she says in her stories however.
Heh, yes I saw that post, amazed she didn’t delete it, especially after one of her followers started attacking them about their comment. Guess that due to Brum not seeing it lol.

bet she’s deleted the evidence now, doesnt follow the party line lol, and she doesn’t want people seeing the truth now does she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 When you’re so much of a Karen that you go onto Instagram to complain about being called a Karen 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs Meldrums Instagram has been deleted 😮 what has happened!! Know this is Brums thread but we've all been talking about her support of Meld.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will have thought too hard about how she would word it and still fucked it up ........honestly if tit was wit the woman would have permanent diarrhoea

Reactions: 9
She NEEDS to delete those stories from this morning. ‘I know some of you are black’. That’s just the same as saying ‘I’ve got a black friend so I’m not racist’. I didn’t think she could do much to shock me but there she is again.
Honestly I’m disgusted with what she’s said this morning. I have DM’d her but I’m sure it’ll be ignored.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is this a really poor choice of words....
I saw this and it made me feel stick to my stomach. This shows that she has no idea about what she has been posting on Instagram in regards to BLM. The way she has worded it sounds like black people are ‘not like us’. That’s segregation and everything the campaign is not about. My husband is black and I showed him this and he couldn’t believe it, how could you think that’s ok to say? Very poor choice of words.

Reactions: 14
I saw this and it made me feel stick to my stomach. This shows that she has no idea about what she has been posting on Instagram in regards to BLM. The way she has worded it sounds like black people are ‘not like us’. That’s segregation and everything the campaign is not about. My husband is black and I showed him this and he couldn’t believe it, how could you think that’s ok to say? Very poor choice of words.
She hasn't got a clue. 'aren't like us'. Wow. I'm glad she's not a teacher anymore.

Reactions: 11
Awk here we go with the “we all screamed” tit again. NO YOU bleeping DIDNT. and btw I would be complaining if I was your neighbours if your saying you lot all collectively scream as much as you say. You live in a terrace house for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. Tone deaf. “Aren’t like us”. “Some if you are black”.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.