Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this post from 2017 which I thought was.. interesting....
Racist and homophobic comments? Not sure if she’s referring to her comments .. but I don’t think a married white middle aged woman gets many of those kind of comments.

Sucked dick to be where she is? Where is she exactly? She hardly has a high flying career and followed by the paparazzi .. she’s doing B&M hauls 😂😂

Milf?!? MILF?!? ... maybe there are those out there that are attracted to unwashed, loud, lazy, pyjama wearing cranks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just found this post from 2017 which I thought was.. interesting....
She's an idiot. She took those comments and gave them an even bigger audience, she didn't win, the commenters did. Oh is she in the wrong job.

Reactions: 7
So her morning post of her yawning and clutching her nightie in case one of her saggy baps falls out is how her children can't go back to school yet (spoiler they won't until September so get used to it Babs) and how she's too scared to leave the house for the shops. Unless its a garden centre and you need plants for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So this morning she’s apprarently too scared to leave the house again. I’ve got two young kids and still haven’t been anywhere, seen family etc as there’s no way my 1 year old will social distance. Meanwhile Emma’s met everyone she knows and bought stevie from the garden centre but yet is now all scared again. Shut up Emma.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Too scared to leave the house, but it’s all Ethan’s fault they cancelled the Disney trip cause he couldn’t handle it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Apart from when you had a socially distanced walk with your mom, the separate walk you had with your sister, the visit to Stephen's parents and that time you bought the plants from the garden centre? 🤦‍♀️
And booked in an extra Disney holiday!

Reactions: 5
Too scared to leave the house, but it’s all Ethan’s fault they cancelled the Disney trip cause he couldn’t handle it.
I wish she hadn't said that. Surely they cancelled it because they probably won't be able to go and because if they did it would hardly be the "magical homecoming" they normally experience. Why has she had to create this element of blame? You're not going because its the sensible thing to do, ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I really want to know why she is so obsessed with her children going back to school?
I work in a school, I have worked every week since the pandemic began but I wouldn’t dream of sending my children back unless I had no other choice.
she has no clue how schools/classrooms have changed it’s awful to see.
It’s not the school/class they left in March and it won’t be for sometime yet.
Come on Em you really have nothing better to do with your days! Just accept it’s going to be September before you can have your lazy slob on the sofa days all to yourself again!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If that woman doesn’t visit Primark when it opens, I’ll eat my Take That t-shirt & my Steps joggers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish she hadn't said that. Surely they cancelled it because they probably won't be able to go and because if they did it would hardly be the "magical homecoming" they normally experience. Why has she had to create this element of blame? You're not going because its the sensible thing to do, ffs
Exactly! You don’t need a reason apart from the fact there is a global pandemic going on. That’s reason enough to cancel your holiday this year if you want to.

Reactions: 5
Emma I did NOT want to see your arms flapping around before 8am please think before you post stuff:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes this annoyed me too! It is the right decision to make at the moment due to all of the uncertainty/potential risk. There is no reason to blame anyone. Holiday companies are offering people the chance to rebook for a reason.

Also think Babs would not enjoy going over the summer considering how upset she got over the changes to the meal plan! Sure there would be lots of other changes that she would have complained about...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know why she is so obsessed with her children going back to school?
I work in a school, I have worked every week since the pandemic began but I wouldn’t dream of sending my children back unless I had no other choice.
she has no clue how schools/classrooms have changed it’s awful to see.
It’s not the school/class they left in March and it won’t be for sometime yet.
Come on Em you really have nothing better to do with your days! Just accept it’s going to be September before you can have your lazy slob on the sofa days all to yourself again!
Yep, I’m a teacher too and have been going in since 23rd March. Babs claims that she has loads of teacher friends yet she has no clue that her kids in Year 2 and Year 4 won’t be going back?? Come on really? Do the Maths dummy! If the 3 year groups who are in school are split into ‘bubbles’ of 15 kids, how many classrooms and teachers does that leave spare to teach your children Bab? It’s not hard to work out.

Get off your lazy bum and do something with them that doesn’t involve watching Ellen. Accept that you can’t go to your beloved bargain shops unless you have your kids in tow. Or you could just leave them with the ‘manny’ for a bit.

Reactions: 9
all this 'be kind to yourself' is just her way of saying 'don't have a go at me'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine how tit your life must be to be looking at stuff to watch on your laptop every single day, whilst in bed, before 6:30am. If she wasn’t such a wanker I’d feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen so many BAME posts saying this all will only last one day for most white people and oh my god is that true for her. I haven’t seen any other influencer go back to just posting normally as if nothing is happening. She is truly on another planet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
As much as she gets on my last nerve most the time, I do think she’s gone about this better than others. She actually posted something way before anyone else did and before candice braithwaite called people out for their silence. In this situation it’s kind of damned if you do damned if you don’t. I still think she’s a sap who needs to grow a backbone and I’m still unsure what she does for work on a Tuesday....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.