Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant more about what the kids might say/call her 😂😂
Oh the kids are nothing compared to the parents 😂😂
However with that annoying by accent (I KNOW I don’t sound like that) and Whiney voice they’d have her crying in a corner in no time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest grid post about a visit to Stephen's family. Oh. My. God. Emma looks just like Stephen's mum!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just seen her latest grid post about a visit to Stephen's family. Oh. My. God. Emma looks just like Stephen's mum!!!
And now him staying with her even though shes the worst wife and mother on earth makes perfect sense! He has mummy issues and Emma tapped into them. Surely that's why he's also fine with sleeping on bunk beds and doing all the chores?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How much do you reckon she earns from being an influencer? Only I saw something with stylemesunday shared on stories, where she says she now earns 100k a year. Do we think brummy is anywhere near that, or just desperately trying to be?

This last couple of weeks was her time to shine. An ex RE teacher, all those resources, all that teaching she could share.

And nada

Le sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much do you reckon she earns from being an influencer? Only I saw something with stylemesunday shared on stories, where she says she now earns 100k a year. Do we think brummy is anywhere near that, or just desperately trying to be?

This last couple of weeks was her time to shine. An ex RE teacher, all those resources, all that teaching she could share.

And nada

Le sigh
I can’t wait till she publishes her accounts

I reckon 50k at a minimum, it would be more than her teaching salary, depending on her leadership payment she would have been on 40K+

Reactions: 3
I see her as a rough old fag hag who has coupled up with a gay guy for kids. They get on well and share the same sense of ‘humour’ but will split at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also found another joke about domestic violence 🙃
Ugh. DV jokes are my least favourite jokes. My partner was abused by his ex wife for 10 years. No one takes it seriously because he was a man. He still struggles to come to term with the fact he was abused and it was serious. duck this joke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I had to go have a look!! Twins!! So strange
Isn't it weird, was going to post screen shot on here but his mum isn't out there on social media so it didn't seem fair but its like seeing double.
Am so convinced she is his beard.

Reactions: 2
So she’s going to call out behaviour like Mrs Meldrum’s going forward is she? Still not a peep about Susie Verill’s many, many racist tweets and STILL FOLLOWING HER!

Reactions: 8
So she’s going to call out behaviour like Mrs Meldrum’s going forward is she? Still not a peep about Susie Verill’s many, many racist tweets and STILL FOLLOWING HER!
Susie really needs calling out by the many-tiered instamums

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Susie really needs calling out by the many-tiered instamums
Agree wholeheartedly. Can’t believe the likes of Not So Smug Now, Disasters of a Thirty Something, Tate & Fable etc have LIKED her ‘I’ve been racist’ post. I wonder if they read the offending tweets or just piled on to blow smoke up her arse as usual

Reactions: 1
She is dealing with the "trolling" in completely the wrong way. Instead of getting angry and shouting at her poor husband for hours or moaning to her parents, she should take a leaf out of people like James Blunt's book. That man gets far more abuse on Twitter than she ever will and he just uses the most hilarious banter and comebacks to address it. And he is incredibly talented and gets abuse purely because of his socio economic grouping and style of music. He hasn't done anything to deserve it. If you are going to post videos of yourself practically naked and openly refuse to help charities then you have to expect a backlash.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.