Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Tone deaf. “Aren’t like us”. “Some if you are black”.
It’s ok, she has read her children some books this week so they will be able to tell her what is wrong with what she has said.

She is an utter fake, nothing she has done this week has been about educating herself, she hasn’t looked at her white MC privilege and thought about what she could do to give a voice to others.

When has she every discussed the lack of representation at any panel event she has been invited to? No she has just grabbed the freebies with every other middle class white mum sat round the table and hoped they would convince their followers to give her a like

Those comments this morning are discusting, I am glad she has been called out on them but am fairly certain if she hadn’t been she would have said worse in the coming days.

Reactions: 14
It comes across as a Little Britain sketch. 'The Instamum does tackles racism' - appalling

Reactions: 12
She is just one of the fakest influencers I have seen, and I have actually seen her in real life.

A few years ago she came to my town to advertise the shopping centre. She fell over on a piece of food a toddler had just dropped on the floor of Boots and she literally had an argument with this lady how she should be telling her child off and that she gets paid to travel the world etc. She then stormed out of Boots with a member of staff following her apologising and asking how she could help and she just kept saying she was leaving and couldn’t wait to get out of this tit place. Then posted on social media that they had a great day blah blah blah 😑.

I don’t believe have the stuff she says, everything is scripted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She needs to stop saying things like my wonderful multicultural brum, yes it might be but go and look at comments on the newspaper she was promoting! Get is so so far off the mark!

Reactions: 4
I've managed to report it.

Why would you type that and think it was acceptable??? As someone who supposedly taught "prejudice and racism" in a school for 12 years shes so far off the mark shes on another planet.

Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That photo of Erin looks weird?! Of course both kids made a banner but we only get to see Erin’s and it’s going up on her bedroom wall 🙄

Remember the other day it was discussed on here about her doing protests in school and now she’s used that post to explain how they did them!

Oh and during coronavirus she hasn’t wanted to talk about it as she prefers her page to be lighthearted and make people laugh yet this week she is happy to act so sad and miserable about what is going on in the world this week 🙄

Reactions: 11
In that picture of Erin catching a shark, she is holding a Nintendo switch lite. I am sure they have been playing animal crossing on the tv in the past, which you can only do with an original Nintendo switch (not a switch lite). This must mean that Erin has been bought her own switch. Babs has just quietly dropped £200 on her favourite child. Where is The Boy’s new present?
(I only know this because I play animal crossing and it’s great! 😀)
(I am also outraged about her stories this morning but thought I’d mention this)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ugh. Instagram influencing just needs to end. They'll never learn.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.