Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she’s got flowers as she’s not feeling great today

My heart bleeds. I wonder how the families of the black people senselessly murderer by police feel. 😡

Reactions: 9
Or her favourite response is ‘Ahh x’.. what does that even mean lol
“I’m far too important to actually acknowledge your post but so you keep following me like I’m some sort of messiah I’ll acknowledge you....
Now buy my tit!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’m not feeling great” roughly translates to “Tattlers are ripping me to shreds again” 😜

She’s addicted to reading here. I’m sure your private Therapist advised you against it babs?!

Not sure why Stephen bought the boy some socks? She did a haul a month ago for the kids where she bought them both a 10 pack of socks because Ethan had complained he had no socks?

Reactions: 10
“I’m not feeling great” roughly translates to “Tattlers are ripping me to shreds again” 😜

She’s addicted to reading here. I’m sure your private Therapist advised you against it babs?!

Not sure why Stephen bought the boy some socks? She did a haul a month ago for the kids where she bought them both a 10 pack of socks because Ethan had complained he had no socks?
So when I was scrolling back through her Instagram to find the now deleted post.

I saw one post about her and her beards 10 year anniversary and that they’d planned a huge friends and family dinner and a weekend away but she’s not gone to either because of stress from the trolls?

I only skim read but surely if it’s having this much impact on your life is it really worth it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So when I was scrolling back through her Instagram to find the now deleted post.

I saw one post about her and her beards 10 year anniversary and that they’d planned a huge friends and family dinner and a weekend away but she’s not gone to either because of stress from the trolls?

I only skim read but surely if it’s having this much impact on your life is it really worth it?
Oh yes that's when she said she can't remember Christmas that year as well! It started off that she was having therapy to help her get on more in vlogging as she worried that she embarrassed herself at functions but then once every other vlogger started talking about being trolled and mental health then her therapy became about trolling and it snowballed from there to the point Stephen found her full clothed in the bottom of the shower!

I've said the same, if it has that big an affect on her and her family (she also cried in front of the kids while on holiday in New York because of the trolls) then why doesn't she give it up?

Reactions: 8
Oh yes that's when she said she can't remember Christmas that year as well! It started off that she was having therapy to help her get on more in vlogging as she worried that she embarrassed herself at functions but then once every other vlogger started talking about being trolled and mental health then her therapy became about trolling and it snowballed from there to the point Stephen found her full clothed in the bottom of the shower!

I've said the same, if it has that big an affect on her and her family (she also cried in front of the kids while on holiday in New York because of the trolls) then why doesn't she give it up?
Because she’s addicted.

She now likes the money she gets for doing duck all

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her busy werk is the sequel :
“PANDEMIC POEMS MOSTLY ABOUT POO”
Another humdinger of a book, destined for the Amazon Bargain Bucket:
POEM 3 of 76.5
WERK, WERK, WERK!!
“I’m mostly lying on the bed & watching tit tv.
Ste’s doing all the shopping cos it’s just too much for me.
Sunbathing in my swimsuit & showing off my arse.
Pimm’s on tap, to forget all the crap, so I’ll have another glass!!”

Guys - now that I have been banished from the Kween’s Realm, please share any of her hilarious posts so I can have a giggle. Thanks
👍🏻😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been lurking for a while but had to contribute at last!

Firstly, the Disney thing...why does she always label it as a bit nerdy or niche? It's the biggest bloody entertainment franchise in the world!

And secondly, while she's blabbing about Covid-19, she keeps referring to Ireland rather than Northern Ireland. I understand that our geography/politics are a little confusing, but educate yourself woman!

Reactions: 18
Shes always on bloody holiday yet always manages to get online.
What a shoddy, disgusting defence.
You'll manage it differently going forward? Say something now! Theres not a time limit on calling out racism, if ever there was a perfect time for it, it's now!
I am pretty sure she posted a welcome back message when Meldrum came back online and when Meldrum did her 'they're all trolls' video (because brands had started dropping her left, right and centre) Brummy did one too saying how awful everyone was being to Meldrum. Unless I remember that wrong, which I doubt!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Teaching your children not to be racist isn’t enough, it has really pissed me off how her and her mummy friends are all teaching their kids whilst ignoring the huge elephant in the room of their white privilege.
Found this Babs, it explains what I mean. You need to change your behaviour too.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

There is an endless list of reasons she allegedly went to therapy. None of them are the reasons she probably should have gone. That woman has a lot of work to do on herself.

There is an endless list of reasons she allegedly went to therapy. None of them are the reasons she probably should have gone. That woman has a lot of work to do on herself.
Someone I know spent years in and out of therapy, trying different therapists and methods. They finally made a breakthrough when they realised therapy wasn't supposed to make them feel better about acting in a bad way, and then committed to doing work on themselves rather than seeking to be fixed. They compared it to trying to lose weight but trying to find a plan with the most "cheats" rather than a commitment to nourishing and treating their body with respect. I suspect Brummy wants to feel better about people not liking her, or findung excuses for the way she behaves rather than actually working on her less attractive traits.

(God knows, I have loads of personality flaws and I'm damn sure I'd find therapy very hard and wouldn't necessarily like a mirror being held up to me, but I'm not hawking my life around or crying about people calling me out for being a dick not liking me 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
Since influencers overshare, obviously I knew Emma used to be a school teacher. But I don't spend a lot of time really hunting down information on these people. I usually just re-post information that has been found by other people and confirmed fact. I was surprised to learn that Emma used to teach at a religious school. I can now see why she is so obsessed with Jamerrill Stewart.

Reactions: 2
Since influencers overshare, obviously I knew Emma used to be a school teacher. But I don't spend a lot of time really hunting down information on these people. I usually just re-post information that has been found by other people and confirmed fact. I was surprised to learn that Emma used to teach at a religious school. I can now see why she is so obsessed with Jamerrill Stewart.
She used to teach at a religious school?! I always thought made out it was some comp in a less affluent area

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who buys a plant without checking how to care for it first? And perhaps more importantly, that’s it’s not poisonous for pets?! There’s loads I can’t have encase my cats decide to have a nibble on a leaf

Reactions: 7
She used to teach at a religious school?! I always thought made out it was some comp in a less affluent area
If Emma can’t take the criticism from her followers, she deffo hasn’t taught in a comprehensive

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.