Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School babs. School. Along with other key worker kids who’s parents have worked the frontline through all of this. We aren’t opening up the country, not everyone is going back to work. Maybe if you got your head out of your bleeping arse you’d know that he’s encouraging builders, plumbers and construction workers to go back to work.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
The latest video with the chest of drawers is really weird. She gets out a Nirvana t shirt of Stephens then acts like it's unfathomable that this t shirt exists. Then they conclude it must be part of a fancy dress outfit (eh?!) Then they decide to keep it! Also at the end she shows a draw of Stephens workout kit and says "there's his little weights" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or/and help decorate, I can’t imagine sitting watching tele whilst my partner, who works full time, is spending their weekend decorating. She is such a lazy, uninteresting slob.
It's not like she has young children so has to sit with them and supervise whilst he does the bedroom. She well.could help!!

Reactions: 8
Babs, you’ve told everyone you don’t read the news so why are you on the BBC News website? At least try and maintain a lie for a week! And surely, you’d already been mixing households whilst social distancing? Or was going to your Mother in laws another lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do not understand how this woman who was a teacher doesnt know schools have been open this whole time so people who have had to go to work have somewhere safe for their kids to go, or kids who are unsafe at home have a safe place to go and be fed and educated. She is so infuriating, she's been seeing her family social distanced this whole time so this makes no difference to her she cant go and dump her kids off on them and duck off buying crap, she can see them from 2 meters away.

• Heart
We had an email from school saying hubs are only open for key workers and you need a letter from an employer. I think this is to stop some households from abusing the option of schools. In my opinion, Babs should have also posted the information from the very bottom of the screen grab of the bbc website about shielding and vulnerable people. It is her responsibility to show all information regarding this to her followers not just the titbits relating to herself.

Reactions: 6
Everyone seems to be interpreting the speech how they wish it to fit what they want.
move Been told this morning that fishing is allowed! I’ve seen no mention of fishing, just have a husband who as he’s not working is desperate to go fishing. Well sorry love the new rules mean you can get off your arse and go back to work!
He’s self employed and a lone worker so easy to self isolate in a server room/cupboard or a corner of a bigger office. Actually whole lock down was fully operational was a perfect time for him to have worked as all of those big London offices empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she talked about feeling sorry for people who 'don't have anywhere to put their kids' like they're a spare pair of bloody shoes that don't fit in the cupboard

• Haha
If I was assembling furniture after working all week then came downstairs to find my slob of a wife sitting on the sofa watching tit TV I would lose it. Does Ste have stockholm syndrome???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Intimidated? How the duck can you be intimidated by being with your own children? Pathetic lump of lard! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
School babs. School. Along with other key worker kids who’s parents have worked the frontline through all of this. We aren’t opening up the country, not everyone is going back to work. Maybe if you got your head out of your bleeping arse you’d know that he’s encouraging builders, plumbers and construction workers to go back to work.
I think she tries to talk about this stuff so she is relatable and “in it together” with everybody else but she just comes across sooooo insincere and uneducated about it all. She has no grip on reality whatsoever. She is a grown woman that can’t cope with not seeing her mummy for the the foreseeable future for the common good. I’ve lost my mum, and left me tell I would take a FaceTime over not getting to see her ever again, any day of the week. She should really just shut up and stick to polls on chocolate bars and old celebrities she has sex dreams about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And why does she find homeschooling so hard when she’s an ex Teacher/Head of Year?

Had to laugh at the work she’s set the kids and her sign off!
Emma conway, award winning content creator and writer 😂😂😂😂😂 do you think she puts this on the bottom of all her emails, even to her kids school, utility companies, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how she used to be a teacher! How on earth did she cope. Did she have melt downs and hide in the store cupboard? Did she go to work in her manky dressing gown? Did she sit at her desk flicking her limp hair and thrusting her hands down her top all the time? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is a bit embarrassing for her as an ex teacher that she's not able to cope with home schooling. I would have thought that the pressure of being a head of department was more than it is home schooling. Oh but of course she's still "working full time", yeah right babs.

This news article she has shared about meeting with your family from a different household in the park at a distance is essentially her looking for the answers she wants. She really doesn't understand that this has all been put in place to protect our loved ones. I don't mean to be rude but how old is her father, and I'm not sure he is in the best health given his size. She doesn't see that though does she? She just sees the bit where she can't do what she wants and she's stuck in the house with her kids

Reactions: 9
Intimidated??? Are you bleeping kidding me. My mum raised 5 kids as a single parent. GET A bleeping GRIP. This person is not fit to be a mother I swear.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.