Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news to her is shopping and going to her mums. Not measures to keep people safe.
An ease up of restrictions is not good news! Hospitals are still busy, less so than a few weeks ago but we absolutely still dont need people being reckless and filling up ICU! Some nightingale hospitals haven't been used yet, let's keep it like that. God she is so thick.

Reactions: 9
I do think we may be given a little bit of relaxation RE - lockdown so there likely will be "good news". The governments language seems to have changed - lots of "be alert" rather than "stay home" and seen some coffee shops prepping to open (take away only). Don't agree with it but I reckon "good news" is coming 🤷🏻‍♀️
Although how the duck you can ‘be alert’ to an invisible virus I don’t know! Big mistake to put such a mixed message out there in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Good news that she can go out and do a haul, more like! If it was me, going to the shops now after all these crazies were out doing congas in the street and now seeing this new slogan it will be more anxious for me going to the shop than it is now. At least during this partial lockdown. There has been limited numbers of people on the streets and driving cars. I hope this press conference is not going to be one of Boris's bumbling speeches but it probably will be, tell us a load of mixed messages. Shes annoyed me with this - will there be good news???

If shes afraid of the news as much as she says she is, stephen is going to be watching it and editing the outcome for her little ears 🙄😷.
Agree- I hope whatever the announcement is, he makes it crystal clear what we can and can't do. I'm amazed by the amount of people who think there's going to be a massive change to the rules tonight- I know we would all love this to be over, but surely no one thinks it's going happen overnight!?

Reactions: 8
No wonder she's trumping under that pink blanket. I should think her body is working overtime to expel any trace of that vile meal.
#beigecolouredslopwithmixedveg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder she's trumping under that pink blanket. I should think her body is working overtime to expel any trace of that vile meal.
#beigecolouredslopwithmixedveg
In fairness her body would probably combust if it saw any nutrients, it probably doesnt know to expel the shite she puts away. I wouldnt feed my dog that vile slop but Brum has had 40+ years of shovelling it down her neck.

Reactions: 4
I am no cook and have a limited repertoire that is being tested to its extremity right now, and I have definitely served up a few questionable attempts at "doing something different", but that roast looks vile. And why is it about 80% potato???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know why they fell out? They used to be close didn’t they, popped up in each other’s Vlogs now and again.
I have just had a look at Louise’s Instagram, I don't follow her and don’t know much about her but it is clearly a professional gig. No photos in her underwear or naked on the bed, no kids in swimming suits, nothing crude or dirty looking. obviously I can only see recent stories but it just has a different look to the Brummy one.
I can see why she would want to distance herself from Scruffy Brummy.

Reactions: 12
In fairness her body would probably combust if it saw any nutrients, it probably doesnt know to expel the shite she puts away. I wouldnt feed my dog that vile slop but Brum has had 40+ years of shovelling it down her neck.
Of course! You're right! (slaps forehead with palm).
It was the PEAS!!! The little specs of healthy green, swirling around in a mixture of stodgy beige bleaugh.
They just couldn't take it anymore. Their nutritious goodness slowly being destroyed by suffocating starches. They saw a route out, a dull gleam of daylight in the distance, & went for it! PPFFHHHHTTTT!! Freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am no cook and have a limited repertoire that is being tested to its extremity right now, and I have definitely served up a few questionable attempts at "doing something different", but that roast looks vile. And why is it about 80% potato???
I’m not a good cook either but I’ve had to do my own roast since lockdown and although I’ve used breaded chicken or lamb grills and Aunt Bessies roast potatoes with some veg it’s still a better attempt than what was on her plate!

Reactions: 8
Of course! You're right! (slaps forehead with palm).
It was the PEAS!!! The little specs of healthy green, swirling around in a mixture of stodgy beige bleaugh.
They just couldn't take it anymore. Their nutritious goodness slowly being destroyed by suffocating starches. They saw a route out, a dull gleam of daylight in the distance, & went for it! PPFFHHHHTTTT!! Freedom.
Esca-PEAS!!! 🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing her latest story “I just want to see my family”. How about all the people who have lost relatives??? I bet they want to see their families too! I’ve lost my new job because of this, we’ve all got stuff we want, but we understand that there’s a reason behind it!

Reactions: 19
I cannot believe how selfish she is. She just wants to see her family?? Not a functional economy? Not an NHS that isn’t on its knees with doctors and nurses coming home crying? Not the safety of our entire population?

She’s a true selfish witch. Hope all her brand deals fall through and she has to get a job in the supermarket doing some actual hard work for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeing her latest story “I just want to see my family”. How about all the people who have lost relatives??? I bet they want to see their families too! I’ve lost my new job because of this, we’ve all got stuff we want, but we understand that there’s a reason behind it!
She wants to see her family as they’re her childminders. She can’t cope being a mother 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she is so bloody selfish. what about the people who have lost their family to COVID19? my brother is a 5x cancer survivor. who knows when the next time i will be able to see him and my little niece will be? might not be until the end of the year?? but it is NECESSARY. your really crying because you dont know when primark will reopen. lets be real here.

She's such little spoilt brat. She can't see past the end of her own giant nostrils. Of course, we all want to see our families but she is an 'influencer', she should be setting the example, she should be highlighting the importance of staying safe and respecting the rules. She should not publicly moan about her selfish wants when Everyone is sacrificing a lot, and some sacrificing a lot more than she could imagine. Moan privately to your husband, stop using your platform for free therapy sessions. If she wants to use this platform for good, I wish she would be more responsible about what she puts out there and share something more positive and supportive instead of just wallowing in self pity

Brummy’s ideal speech:

Home bargains will now be open, you can cart your kids off to your parents and the news will no longer be shown!

• Haha
Maybe if she read the news she’d know home bargains is open! I brought hand sanitiser for work from there on Thursday!

Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely thrilled that the changes were so small and I'm glad we cant put others at risk by mixing households. My sister is due to give birth in the next week and I'd much prefer everyone does their bit to keep them safe than relax the rules and visit for cuddles.
Stop your arrogant, selfish complaining you thick twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.