Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precocious is the only word that comes to mind! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does ir! 😏😏

Reactions: 3
Brummy’s ideal speech:

Home bargains will now be open, you can cart your kids off to your parents and the news will no longer be shown!
Home Bargains has been open this whole time but she seems to be scared to go to the shops by the looks of it, so sends Stephen the selfish cow!

Reactions: 8
Home Bargains has been open this whole time but she seems to be scared to go to the shops by the looks of it, so sends Stephen the selfish cow!
She's scared to go to the shops for fear of catching it but sends Stephen who then comes back to the house she lives in.

Given that they have basically said that secondary school kids won't be going back until September, she's gonna have a bloody long wait until she can see her family again.

Reactions: 7
Urgh this woman boils my piss. Her daughter isn’t far off doing the same, to be honest.
She really thought BoJo was going to say everyone could see their families again? What an utter knob. I’m a nurse in Intensive Care and I’d like to take all these Influenzas into my work to work a 12 hour shift and see why lockdown should not be over.

Reactions: 21
Her saying she’s feeling all wobbly and fragile etc. after Boris has made a speech really shows she didn’t take any of this seriously! It’s only been 8 weeks, initially they said 12 weeks minimum but that changes would be in place until the end of the year. She needs to get her head out of the sand and stop and think about what she posts. It’s not about feeling sad that you’re missing your family, atleast she knows her family are safe at home and she can FaceTime them. I agree that she should be posting more upbeat things instead of moping and flogging crap we don’t need.

Reactions: 8
I’d quite like to see my family too Emma. I’ve got one uncle I haven’t seen for a year because he was going through intense chemotherapy and then endured a 13 hour operation before spending 5 weeks in intensive care before lockdown, I’ve got one uncle who lives alone and is mentally drained after being furloughed and then discovering he might not have a job to go back to, I’ve got nephews I haven’t seen for 7 weeks who I love more than anything in the world. But...... I also have seen the utter devastation and heartbreak losing loved ones to COVID does to a person. Someone I work with was widowed, someone else lost 2 close relatives to it, someone else I know father was taken to hospital with it. So grow the duck up, be grateful you can fester in that grime filled bed, safe and sound. Some of us have no choice but to face this every day and comfort those that have lost people. Selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i agree with what everyone else has said. Emma thinking about herself yet again. I for one am happy that the NHS will not be put under immense pressure and shortages due to lockdown being lifted even if this deos involve not being able to see family.Does she not realise how high the death rate still is? we have the highest death rate in Europe and yet shes only thinking about herself. duck off the internet Emma and realise how privileged you are selfish cow.

Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like “I just want to see my family” is code for “my Disney holiday isn’t going to go ahead and I’ve no content” 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do I feel like “I just want to see my family” is code for “my Disney holiday isn’t going to go ahead and I’ve no content” 😒
by her family she obviously means Mickey, Minnie and the Disney cast members!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she go out and do the shopping?? Honestly!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been out shopping but doesn’t want to post anything about it online because you could be certain it wouldn’t be essential things she’ll be buying

Reactions: 3
The comments on the video of golden girl 🙄🤮
People are honestly weird. This is one of those videos that you take of your kids because you think they are funny and cute and the best thing since sliced bread. But “amazing” “a future star in the making” “natural talent”... really? It’s evident her followers aren’t getting out enough (good news despite what Emma thinks). Controversial perhaps.. but I actually think the boy is so much funnier and charismatic. I feel weird that I know enough about her kids to even think that. But she does like to use her platform like some kind of strange “Britain’s got talent” competition for her own family.

Reactions: 10
I've just watched a bit of the latest vlog where she is sorting out the chest of drawers downstairs. In one of them is a multi coloured clock. I have that clock in my kitchen. It is £10 at Dunelm. I say is because they STILL sell it. It isn't even that old. Why would you buy a clock like that and then keep it in a drawer?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People are honestly weird. This is one of those videos that you take of your kids because you think they are funny and cute and the best thing since sliced bread. But “amazing” “a future star in the making” “natural talent”... really? It’s evident her followers aren’t getting out enough (good news despite what Emma thinks). Controversial perhaps.. but I actually think the boy is so much funnier and charismatic. I feel weird that I know enough about her kids to even think that. But she does like to use her platform like some kind of strange “Britain’s got talent” competition for her own family.
I agree with this! Aside from the video being all "daddy please" it's how I imagine both Emma and Erin being! Steee please! Mommy please! 🤢

Reactions: 6
There she goes again. Using stories as her therapy sessions. She comes across as if she thinks that lockdown is the issue. The issue is a bloody deadly virus. I think Micky filtering all the news for her has got her all confused.

She's not very brave, nor very smart nor very interesting. Why does she think she's suited for this job?

Why is she not helping him build the wardrobe instead of watching the tele alone? Building Ikea stuff is stressful at the best of times, never mind trying to do it on your own!

Reactions: 11
Why is she not helping him build the wardrobe instead of watching the tele alone? Building Ikea stuff is stressful at the best of times, never mind trying to do it on your own!
Or/and help decorate, I can’t imagine sitting watching tele whilst my partner, who works full time, is spending their weekend decorating. She is such a lazy, uninteresting slob.

Reactions: 12
And there we have it - the reason she was so upset by Boris’ (horrendous) speech last night - she has to cancel her Disney holiday.
Grow up, Emma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.