Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaks volumes the one who just plods on gets the starring role but the child who actually stated she wanted to be a triple threat gets a bit chorus psrt
Well done little E

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so happy Little E got the lead part of Danny, for those saying Grease is inappropriate for Year 6 it's not! There's a school musical version they'll probably do, it's brilliant. One of my kids school did it in Year 6 too!
However, queue Emma being the aPsolute witch we all know she is by following it up with a story all about the brat, the school trip and the snacks 🙄 Why must EVERYTHING always include snacks! She's so basic!

Watch her make little E’s achievement all about her
She already has. “I cried. I will be a wreck”. Two ‘I’s in a very short caption!
She didn’t need to tell us she cried, she could have just said how proud she is because he practiced and tried hard 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just can’t help herself, the twit.

Great… just what every teacher wants on a bus trip. A bag of crap to be consumed on the coach and the inevitable “I don’t feel very well” that follows…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she fantasises over Erin's life making it sound like some kind of idyllic teen movie is just more proof that she's trying to re live her own youth, probably because it was the complete opposite of everything she bleets on about now! I imagine Emma was very unpopular at school and likely sat on her own on the coach on school trips 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Congrats to Ethan! So pleased for HIM!
Also the whole “ my shoes match my dress” thing…. Emma you are nearly 50 I should bleeping hope you know how to match your shoes to your dress by now!! Although judging by your usual HORRENDOUSLY UGLY fashion choices, it would appear this is indeed a rarity!!

• Haha
There's a lovely extended 4 bed house for sale by her house, it's been done up beautifully....£695k!! The loft looks so much better ...
That’s a lovely house isn’t it!
Looking back on Rightmove at her house (the details are still available) and the living room looks so much bigger without their huge TV and all of her cheap tat.

Reactions: 18
She’s quieter than normal since she got back from her freebie holiday.
also on her phone box podcast stories her skin and hair colour look totally different to the pink and yellow combo in her leg up story this morning. Plus her face is LOADS thinner. But she doesn’t use filters!!!

Reactions: 19
👏 Well done little E, I really hope he is excited to get the main role and hasn’t been coerced into it by his main character Mom!
She will be in her absolute element and will expect VIP seating in the audience for Danny’s mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon she's secretly seething that "The Boy" got the main role in the Yr6 play when "Her Girl" didn't! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
a replay of babs' childhood, where damp Claire had the leading role in the school play of Grease, and background babs appeared briefly in a single scene. she's feigning delight that little E has a starring role, but underneath she will be FUMING that Ez didn't play the leading role in HER year six play, which she aPsolutely should have, as Brum's triple threat. 🤣🤣

sure, she'll happily exploit Ethan's role for content, but guaranteed she will be sulking at the fact that HE is turning out to be far more deserving of that "triple threat" title, not the golden child. main role in Grease, creative, seemingly a sweet kid - that's three "threats" already, despite the fact that the sole positive descriptions babs can manage are a generic "lovely". 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't it be amazing if little E became a big star and everyone loved him and Babs had to resort to selling her story to the Daily Mail about how her estranged son will not speak to her anymore since she sold his life to the press and emotionally scarred him and how she is shooketh that he still cannot see that it was she, Babs who made him he star when she coached him to the dizzy heights of Danny Zuko in the year 6 play.

Obviously Little E will not be too emotionally scarred as I hope he will have lots of money and a nice house with clean window frames and never have to go along with Babs for a B&M haul again in his life. I think he stands a good chance of recovery, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Things everyone loves but you hate thread on here has been chatting crocs for the last couple of days. Now I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but we know Babs reads Tattle, and we know she has no ideas of her own…..co-incidence?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Babs is talking about cults this morning. At least that's what I think she said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.