Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just the times the support and Taylor are on stage. From entry to finish is more like 6
Yep , trying to leave is a nightmare, but as others have mentioned she’ll probably leave early … saddo who does that … would you leave before the end of a film .. a theatre show 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Yep , trying to leave is a nightmare, but as others have mentioned she’ll probably leave early … saddo who does that … would you leave before the end of a film .. a theatre show 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really don't understand it. I know people need to get trains sometimes and its obviously a pain, but she apparently doesn't have that problem tonight. I could not pay all that money to experience something like that, and then leave early.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That video is grainy on my phone. Not sure if it’s just me! Anyway. Dressing gowns are supposed to be able to cross over. That one almost doesn’t meet in the middle!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don't understand it. I know people need to get trains sometimes and its obviously a pain, but she apparently doesn't have that problem tonight. I could not pay all that money to experience something like that, and then leave early.
Exactly!!

Reactions: 13
She wouldn't care about leaving early because she has got what she went there for- content! Videos of her self with her huge moon face bellowing away out of tune to the songs. Once that's done she doesn't give a tit- she's not there for the concert. She couldn't give a tit about Taylor Swift or her music. She ONLY wanted to be able to brag SHE got tickets for HER and the BRAT.
100% they will leave early.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She wouldn't care about leaving early because she has got what she went there for- content! Videos of her self with her huge moon face bellowing away out of tune to the songs. Once that's done she doesn't give a tit- she's not there for the concert. She couldn't give a tit about Taylor Swift or her music. She ONLY wanted to be able to brag SHE got tickets for HER and the BRAT.
100% they will leave early.
100%! I was dreading this day when she first got tickets. I couldn't get tickets at the time because of the waitlists and her "I'll take you all along" really made me angry. I don't want to see her singing the odd lyric she might actually know while wearing the most hideous dress. There is so many people that couldn't get tickets, and I really feel for those who follow Emma and wanted them but couldn't manage it.

She won't enjoy it in the slightest, despite what she'll say after

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not been watching her for a while…. But ffs nothing changes she looks like aunt bleeping sally but will less personality 🙈 also her tshirt making skills are tit!!! 😂😂 imagine finding yourself next to her later 🙈🙈 all you will hear is her screeching 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of course she's got VIP tickets- no expense is spared when she gets the chance to brag. bleeping witch.
I really cannot stand this witch. She gets everything she wants. But she is getting fatter by the hour and is an ugly cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn’t it best dad ever rather than best ever dad?! bleeping idiot can’t get anything right! Her feet will be in shreds by the end of the night in those boots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.