Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bloody hell is she on about this morning?
Get some interesting content please Babba. Or, how about taking the less is more approach to Instagram stories?

Reactions: 24
So pathetic she admits he had to put the shoe boxes together, she's like a 50's housewife
Meanwhile last week I removed a door, put new hinges on and re hung it all by myself!! Also a 46 year old woman Bab.

(Yes it's technically a 2 person job, but if you wedge a tube of wood glue under the door you can manipulate the door into place so you don't need a second person to hold it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s HUUUGE! That clip of her gallumphing in the bedroom after putting her leg up on her closet door! She looks enormous and I swear her nose is growing daily! Must be all the lies she tells. Her nose is growing sideways though, not lengthways like Pinocchio!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does she think her shoes match her dress? I didn’t quite catch it. Do her shoes match her dress? Is she genuinely excited on a Tuesday morning because the FUGLY shoes she’s got have the same colours as her dress? So her shoes match her dress? I’m not sure she said it enough so I don’t quite catch it. She thinks her shoes match her dress?

Bloody hell. Someone take her phone away and get an intervention on the go. She needs some actual, serious help. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Babs, just because the colours on those fugly sandals kind of "match" the colours on that fugly dress does not mean they "match" or go together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know how long stories clips are, are they 45 seconds or a minute, anyway, she said “me shoes match me dress” six times in that. I don’t even know why she’s so excited about it?! Is this a thing?! (Oh god do I sound like her?!) bleeping boring bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Urgh! Rubbing her shoes against her dress, walking on her bedroom carpet in them and hoiking her 'poorly' leg up the wardrobe door! She is one manky witch! 🤮
And what in the Nellie Oleson is that hairdo?? :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The more she fannies about , walloping about the house, lifting her leg up on the furniture despite a poorly heart and a fucked back , the more I think she’s just a hypochondriac like dot cotton in EastEnders …..those children need to watch out she will be feigning illnesses on them next for content and attention 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she on meds this morning? bleeping odd behaviour, even for her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Be sure to google to get the best price” - for those out there who’ve never bought anything online before

DOES SHE THINK EVERYONE IS bleeping STUPID?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Cowbags, you are right. I too have noticed she has gained considerable weight in the last few weeks. Her face is different, huge in fact. The hair also accentuates it and really doesn’t suit her. Only she could be so arrogant with such little self-awareness to pile on the pounds, eating even more crap and do even less after a health scare!

Reactions: 30
Never known anyone as lazy as her. I bet she’s all ‘ well I am the main breadwinner and have to constantly be making ( utterly tit) content so you’ll have to everything else Ste. I’m the one who pays for all the holidays and gets the freebies etc”.
I don’t think he has had any other girlfriends than Emma and let’s face it, he’s hardly good looking with a sparkling personality?! There’s more life in a dirty teatowel than in him!!
She’s bossy, narcissistic, controlling and mean. He’s a wet wipe, with no balls, no personality but likes holidays etc.

At this point their relationship is nothing more than a medieval barter system! He films her up ladders and making stupid reels in exchange for trips to a Disney and a pint of Harp! She gets a drip of a man who does her bidding, never wants sex or even to touch her if possible and is happy to be treated like a servant in his own home.
They have no friends so no relationships to compare to!
I honestly love it when we say it with our whole chests

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Urgh! Rubbing her shoes against her dress, walking on her bedroom carpet in them and hoiking her 'poorly' leg up the wardrobe door! She is one manky witch! 🤮
And what in the Nellie Oleson is that hairdo?? :oops:
......Babs frantically googling Nellie Oleson....

Tingo to you if she uses that one. She may not though, because.... yanno - she looks like Margot Robbie, don't forget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.