Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just couldn't even be bothered this am. Tbh the contents of my cat's litter tray are more exciting than bab's content. At least kitty's tit serves a purpose - unlike Bab's moronic offerings!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At what point will she look at herself and think, duck, I need to sort myself out? If the wobbly heart hasn't given her a kick up the backside what in earth will?! She looks DREADFUL! And I know thats a dodgy angle, we've all opened our cameras on selfie mode and had a fright, but this is something else. The neck, the skin tone, the hair 🙈
Every day she shows the shite she wears. She shows what she wears for school runs and dog walks and she has NEVER SHOWN A PAIR OF CROCS!

Do you know who do wear crocs no matter the event?..... teenage girls! Stalking her daughter again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Holy moly - her latest vlog should have come with a health warning.
Not only were we exposed to WetSan on a sun lounger with her massive horse teeth, but WetRog was a vision in all grey on the plastic lawn.
Then at the end after a thrilling trip to buy bog roll and drain unblocker both she and Ste are partially clothed in the garden.

I need to go and have a lie down and bleach my mind of the sight of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Out of breath walking from her backdoor upto the seating area...seriously needs a reality health check. Oh wait, SVT isn't serious - a little procedure will fix that.

Reactions: 20
The vlog!! 🙈🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
1. She looks so unhealthy and grey
2. Stephen is going to be off his tits on Fathers Day with all that sugar
3. The state of Margot! Has she been sheared by Stevie Wonder??
4. Who is DM’ing her asking her to try out a snack box and film it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Body positive Bab on the editing again! No point in editing your arms thinner Bab when you have those big meaty trotters at the end of them!
She's so deceptive. She's at least double that size, which is fine, but she should stop pretending to be thinner.

The fact that she looks larger than before her 'heart problem' is just crazy to me. It would scare most people into a lifestyle change but Bab doesn't give a tit at all!

Reactions: 21
Body positive Bab on the editing again! No point in editing your arms thinner Bab when you have those big meaty trotters at the end of them!
I'm wondering if I should give them up for good?

What, being on a panel that you know duck all about? Yeah, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
come on cowbags it's that bloody magic mirror again (with the laundry basket obscuring even more) it takes away 4 dress sizes every time 😡 deceptive 🐄
Dare someone to comment wow you look like you've 3 lost stones from this morning.

she has such a bad memory I reckon she forgets that she posts pictures where she looks 4 times the size and in the wild pics make her look even bigger. Why bother ? The magic mirror needs smashing up!!!! 😡😡😡the way she eye Fucks herself in it gives me the ick 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another day another exaggerated facial expression for tattle
Why's she only on hrt a few days a month?! Thought it was a daily thing? Well the oestrogen bit anyway? So she's not peri peri menopausal then? Another "diagnosis" that's embelished 🤣

Reactions: 18
There two types of hrt treatment in Ireland and both require daily oestrogen tablets

Reactions: 15
It's also the constant repeating herself, she'll say the same sentence 2 or 3 times like a parrot! Does she think that makes her sound funny?
It doesn't 😴😴😴
Annoys the duck out of me this. But I'm doing a Bab and repeating myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why's she only on hrt a few days a month?! Thought it was a daily thing? Well the oestrogen bit anyway? So she's not peri peri menopausal then? Another "diagnosis" that's embelished 🤣
I think this is yet another example of Babs being unable to type a coherent sentence!!! I think what she actually means is DESPITE being on HRT, a few times a month she wakes up at 4am! ie she used to wake up every day at 4am before HRT but now its only a few times a month because the HRT has helped!
But duck knows really cos the woman is a) a big fat liar and b) thick as tit and can't string a sentence together!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had time off work earlier in the year due to surgery. The first few weeks were great - sleep in, watch tv, pop to the shops but my god after 2 weeks I was bored out my tree.
I don’t know how she does it day in day out with no structure or purpose to the day. I found myself bored of shopping as it all was the same

She’s surely got to stop at some point and be like bleeping hell. How is this shitshow my real life? What a futile existence of talking to strangers on the internet and your most pressing task to try on a bleeping swimming costume.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if babs timeline is always out when she talks about TV / general 90’s culture that she was far too old for is because she’s never had any friends? Rather than the standard “take your little brother / sister with you” Claire was the one with friends who would go out and was forced to take her unpopular big sister babs with her. Babs now just remembers all the events that were age appropriate for Claire and not for herself, but if she didn’t hang around with Claire then she’d be on her own.

For someone who apparently has loads of photos from those days, she only ever shares the same ones and talks about following boy bands with Wowcher Life Coach Sheila, whereas I’m sure most of us have multiple friends groups from our teen life (Jesus I did and I was relentlessly bullied, but I can still name more than just the same person over and over!)
I’m surprised she hasn’t started on Telly Addicts a game show for people like her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wakes up at 4am, but is still in her pyjamas lazing in bed three hours later?

And Duncan joined a cult in 1992 - so Babs would have been 14/5 not the 9 or ten she claims. I mean who was watching Byker Grove at that age other than Babs?
Does she even know it’s from Byker Grove? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say Byker Grove she always says “PJ and Duncan”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.