Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trying to be funny all the time is so forced.
You are either naturally funny or not. She’s not

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those sandals are the ugliest things ever! And Bab, they do not go with that sack of a dress you are wearing. Here in Brum, it's pissing down with rain today too, so who is going out wearing sandals? Especially ones that look like they are trying to meld into to the fat on your feet!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Unfollowed her a while ago but Emma popped up on my Instagram today and wow that bob haircut is awful. How is her head getting bigger with age?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, she’s advertising estrid razors. From what I’ve seen that’s a really tough gig to get and only one for the really top level influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll just leave this here, this is the uncanny resemblance I saw this am, I've fixed the eyebrows ....

IMG_3430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wow, she’s advertising estrid razors. From what I’ve seen that’s a really tough gig to get and only one for the really top level influencers!
As is Hello Fresh. I’ve never seen any other influencer advertise it. Babs is elite.

Also can I just say. What the duck is up with Babs? She is looking haggard, and not her usual haggard, it’s more haggard that’s also roadkill and been in a fight with a bear. And I think it has duck all to do with her health scare.

She’s quiet and when she posts it’s like she’s putting on even more of an act. I’ve even checked RightMove to see if her house was up for sale.

I am genuinely wondering if her management have had words because maybe brands specifically ask for families with “primary school age children” or maybe like some of us speculated that Ste might have discussed separation now that the kids are older. Maybe I’m reading into way too much.

Reactions: 23
Those sandals are the ugliest things ever! And Bab, they do not go with that sack of a dress you are wearing. Here in Brum, it's pissing down with rain today too, so who is going out wearing sandals? Especially ones that look like they are trying to meld into to the fat on your feet!
They look hideous 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she posted that vid of her putting her leg up when she works so hard to use the magic mirror to hide herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
QUOTE="Rags2Riches, post: 19517528, member: 130117"
I’ve even checked RightMove to see if her house was up for sale.
QUOTE="shazbev, post: 19518085, member: 6865"]
Snap.... Lol.

How funny I live 3 hours from her but in 2 minutes worked out for myself her actual address due to her lack of privacy and online awareness.

All hail the Kween of online safety.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes Ethan! Got the lead role when his sister can’t 🤣🤣

I know that is mean, but bab is always rooting for Erin. And then her son comes and trumps her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes Ethan! Got the lead role when his sister can’t 🤣🤣

I know that is mean, but bab is always rooting for Erin. And then her son comes and trumps her!
Maybe, just maybe, she will realise that little E is the one with talent in that family!
(Never in a month of Sundays!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Congrats to Ethan 👏. God this woman has absolutely NOTHING going on in her sad life, 'My sandals match me dress, me sandals match me dress' who gives a duck! also why is it 'We've got to choose an outfit' for Erin's trip? I'm sure Erin is more then capable of choosing one on her own!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
There's a lovely extended 4 bed house for sale by her house, it's been done up beautifully....£695k!! The loft looks so much better ...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.