Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting more unhinged by the day, surely her family can see this too?
She looks fat, uncomfortable, unwell. Seems to be just a constant downward spiral.
Surely she can see her content is dwindling, she isn't relatable or "current"
Hang up your 2008 vlogging cam hun and sign on for pip get another job.

Reactions: 25
I seriously do NOT understand her "success". I hate to call it that but someone with £200K in the bank due to posting endless crap online, has been successful. I mean yes, that success has come at the expense of her family's privacy so I wouldn't want it, ( I really wouldn't) but I do feel its unfair that someone as thick, unoriginal, deceitful and narcissistic and generally as vile as her can be making serious money every year.
I know she must have bought followers but not all of them; judging by the comments there are people out there (among us scarily!) who actually think she is a amazing and funny and deserving of free holidays ect. This baffles me!!
All I see is an obese, unhealthy, lazy woman who lives in the past and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in her life other than creating stupid reels/vlogs for social media. She does NOTHING else. She doesn't cook nice meals, take care of her home (mouldy window frames anyone!), have any hobbies or interests (her Disney "obsession" is fake. she knows duck all, its very obvious from her holiday content), she has no friends, her marriage is like 2 housemates with no love, romance and even genuine affection. She has sold her kids lives online and hasn't had the forethought to think ahead to develop her platform as she moves out of the "Mummy Vlogger" :)sick:) stage, hence tries to keep her children at the toddler stage for CONTENT and never does anything or go anywhere unless its a freebie, an ad or for content!!

I really hope she's dropped by her management but I guess while she is earning a lot of money she won't be. So we can look forward to years more content for this ugly fat twit.
I really cannot stand her at all (in case you hadn't realised!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is getting more unhinged by the day, surely her family can see this too?
She looks fat, uncomfortable, unwell. Seems to be just a constant downward spiral.
Surely she can see her content is dwindling, she isn't relatable or "current"
Hang up your 2008 vlogging cam hun and sign on for pip get another job.
Good luck to her with the PIP, with all the leg lifting and dancing about online. They'd be on to her within 5 mins of claim hitting their desk, and so they should. PIP shouldn't be for laziness or being a fat bleeping head

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a quick look at her panel session for that podcast event tomorrow. Can't wait to see what insight she has to share for this...

"For a successful podcast, you have to not only be a podcaster but also an entrepreneur, aka a ‘Pod-trepreneur’. A whole other set of business skills and business mindsets go into being a pod-trepreneur and our panel break this down with expert tips and tricks. "

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she always been so…. Manly? The way she waddles makes her look like a right geezer
I was thinking she was looking very masculine today too, the ’styled’ hair with no makeup was giving ‘bared faced drag queen‘ vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m a bit behind and catching up on last weeks s*** haul. A pillow for her bath, she says she baths once a week, no mention of showering in between & looking at her no wonder, she’s a sweaty mess.
She’s also bought big E some plate and napkins for when she goes to the park with her mates & has a picnic WFT. What Enid Blyton land is she living in where her daughter is going to be taking cucumber sandwiches & cheese scones to the park with her & having a picnic. Even when I was 13 ( and it’s been a few years ago!) my mum wouldve known there was zero chance of me taking them anywhere let alone a park with my mates. Controlling agains Babs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's giving Peter Kay in a dress/wig this morning. Short hair doesn't suit her at all. Feels like she's trying really hard to appear happy at the moment.
Screenshot_20240604_085417_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I ponder occasionally over whether Babs has early onset dementia. I really do.

Also, @Maddogsmum - like attracts like, that's why she has had some small success (which is dwindling). Your observations about Babnocchio are spot on (obese, unhealthy, lazy, nothing going on in her life, doesn't cook, her home is filthy, no genuine hobbies, no friends, a loveless marriage). She's like a mirror to a lot of women out there who live similarly. Others follow her because her life is awful and it makes them feel better. The poor turnout to her past Brummymummy meet-up's tells the true story of how much her followers value her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really doesn’t strike me as someone who would stop to help an injured bird - so that story is clearly a lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's giving Peter Kay in a dress/wig this morning. Short hair doesn't suit her at all. Feels like she's trying really hard to appear happy at the moment. View attachment 2973452
I saw Peter Kay recently (amazing show) he looks nowt like his former self and he’s a lot trimmer than chubalubs ….she is giving Amarillo vibes deffo in this pic …..she’d be the one walking like that alongside Jimmy saville in the video and thinking he’s a nice chap 😯😳🙈
---
She really doesn’t strike me as someone who would stop to help an injured bird - so that story is clearly a lie
Wish she’d got the crappy heart sunglasses on impairing her vision and she’d scooped up the tit….helping injured birds I think not….she’s hardly the sort looks like she enjoys nature ….unless lays crisps and crime eggs grow in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she need more storage boxes that are just going to sit in top top/Ste's bedroom gathering dust?
I seriously do NOT understand her "success". I hate to call it that but someone with £200K in the bank due to posting endless crap online, has been successful. I mean yes, that success has come at the expense of her family's privacy so I wouldn't want it, ( I really wouldn't) but I do feel its unfair that someone as thick, unoriginal, deceitful and narcissistic and generally as vile as her can be making serious money every year.
I know she must have bought followers but not all of them; judging by the comments there are people out there (among us scarily!) who actually think she is a amazing and funny and deserving of free holidays ect. This baffles me!!
All I see is an obese, unhealthy, lazy woman who lives in the past and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in her life other than creating stupid reels/vlogs for social media. She does NOTHING else. She doesn't cook nice meals, take care of her home (mouldy window frames anyone!), have any hobbies or interests (her Disney "obsession" is fake. she knows duck all, its very obvious from her holiday content), she has no friends, her marriage is like 2 housemates with no love, romance and even genuine affection. She has sold her kids lives online and hasn't had the forethought to think ahead to develop her platform as she moves out of the "Mummy Vlogger" :)sick:) stage, hence tries to keep her children at the toddler stage for CONTENT and never does anything or go anywhere unless its a freebie, an ad or for content!!

I really hope she's dropped by her management but I guess while she is earning a lot of money she won't be. So we can look forward to years more content for this ugly fat twit.
I really cannot stand her at all (in case you hadn't realised!)
I think she’s only kept on by her management as looking at the other “talent” on the website Babs is the only mum (or the only obvious one). So she fulfils the brief when it’s a brand like Tesco or Harribo.

I’ve said this before but her photo used on their website is so misleading. If you didn’t follow her you’d think she had very young primary school children.

Her management don’t even like her, she’s always moaning how difficult the job is and there’s no instruction manual - so what’s the point of having a manager? Shouldn’t Paul be guiding her on how to handle tricky situations?

Reactions: 21
The bird story erm ok itchy beard.

and the sandals my toddling one year old niece has a pair in similar colours but with Minnie Mouse on them and that’s all I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bird story erm ok itchy beard.

and the sandals my toddling one year old niece has a pair in similar colours but with Minnie Mouse on them and that’s all I can see.
Can you drop a link for when Blabs reads here later, she'd love a MMouse pair I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
like she's trying really hard to appear happy at
Yes this 🙌🙌. I've thought for a while she's desperately pushing the I'm happy vibe when she clearly isn't. I guess the penny's dropping that with the kids growing up and hopefully away from her, it's only a matter of time before Steve does a runner. She's heading for a lonely elderly future.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.