Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wakes up at 4am, but is still in her pyjamas lazing in bed three hours later?

And Duncan joined a cult in 1992 - so Babs would have been 14/5 not the 9 or ten she claims. I mean who was watching Byker Grove at that age other than Babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omfg she's so stupid !!!!!! She wakes up at 4am because she expends ZERO energy throughout the day as she does nothing... couple that with going to bed at 8pm - most people need on average 8 hours sleep therefore go to bed at 8pm, wake up at 4am. I can't believe she's nearly 50 and not worked this out yet !!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The crocs chat is so done and done it’s really boring! Crocs are ugly just like you babs #hth ✌🏼

Reactions: 22
Babs is talking about cults this morning. At least that's what I think she said 🤣
🤣 Well we all know just how bad her spelling is so it could well be a misprint and she’s talking about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She wakes up at 4am, but is still in her pyjamas lazing in bed three hours later?

And Duncan joined a cult in 1992 - so Babs would have been 14/5 not the 9 or ten she claims. I mean who was watching Byker Grove at that age other than Babs?
I was coming to say the same thing 😂

Reactions: 17
Babs and her croc of shite content

I'm not saying little E is a horse but Babs has been backing the wrong one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if babs timeline is always out when she talks about TV / general 90’s culture that she was far too old for is because she’s never had any friends? Rather than the standard “take your little brother / sister with you” Claire was the one with friends who would go out and was forced to take her unpopular big sister babs with her. Babs now just remembers all the events that were age appropriate for Claire and not for herself, but if she didn’t hang around with Claire then she’d be on her own.

For someone who apparently has loads of photos from those days, she only ever shares the same ones and talks about following boy bands with Wowcher Life Coach Sheila, whereas I’m sure most of us have multiple friends groups from our teen life (Jesus I did and I was relentlessly bullied, but I can still name more than just the same person over and over!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The 4am wake up is aPsolutely nothing to do with the Menopause Emma!
This will be to do with you being a lazy blob all day and then going to bed with the toddlers!
Add in your insane sugar intake during the day and that'll also contribute to broken sleep!
You. Are. So. Thick. Its. Painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, I’m sure we all do things that aren’t good for our sleep health, I know certainly do, but if you wake up at 4am, WHY would you start watching a tv show?!

Reactions: 23
It's also the constant repeating herself, she'll say the same sentence 2 or 3 times like a parrot! Does she think that makes her sound funny?
It doesn't 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Angry
I aPsolutely hate how she seems to stick the inside of her top lip to her top teeth when she's filming . What a lovely garden her parents have, much better than hers and she's going to ruin hers even further by putting that cheap and tacky tiki 'bar' out again

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So last week she went on holiday to Spain, visited a pretty decent theme park etc. Did she film any of it? Nah, just goes to B&M for a haul instead. How bleeping boring. It’s a constant theme- anything of actual interest she does is limited to a 60 second reel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At what point will she look at herself and think, duck, I need to sort myself out? If the wobbly heart hasn't given her a kick up the backside what in earth will?! She looks DREADFUL! And I know thats a dodgy angle, we've all opened our cameras on selfie mode and had a fright, but this is something else. The neck, the skin tone, the hair 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So last week she went on holiday to Spain, visited a pretty decent theme park etc. Did she film any of it? Nah, just goes to B&M for a haul instead. How bleeping boring. It’s a constant theme- anything of actual interest she does is limited to a 60 second reel.
She deliberately keeps her followers (and us) at bay so that she doesn’t reveal her true self: what she eats, spends her time doing and how much money she really spends. Interesting activities have limited exposure and she blocks it all with meaningless content like this. We see through it all of course. It’s very calculated I believe and I wonder if her management are tiring of it as surely they know people want to see more depth and interesting content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240605_090020_Chrome.jpg

There are no words!!
---
And what did they use to cut her hair? The bacon scissors 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The way she fantasises over Erin's life making it sound like some kind of idyllic teen movie is just more proof that she's trying to re live her own youth, probably because it was the complete opposite of everything she bleets on about now! I imagine Emma was very unpopular at school and likely sat on her own on the coach on school trips 🤣
The last one picked for P.E. teams, too. She was APsolutely the one who the peer groups whispered about to one another through gritted teeth as she gallumped towards them "oh God, don't turn around and make it obvious, but here comes that Wetton tool" followed with a fake "oh, hi Emma!" when she reached them.

Always on the periphery. It's why she's so needy and thirsty for attention, making up her fantasist life and past.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.