Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cricut damaged their brand so much by dishing stuff out ad lib to influenza's that were totally not their market. Like It's Em for starters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A couple of things from the fat controller this morning - she feels like SHE'S won as she's got Erin to wear what babs wants her to wear for some concert she's going to this evening. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Happy Father's Day to Che Wetton, watches and listens to everything SHE does, is HER biggest supporter and adores HER kids , seeings as Claire hasn't produced any offspring as yet all round making EMMA no 1 daughter!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That tshirt looks tit 🤣 pisses me off the fat twit was gifted a cricut machine, I’ve spent a small fortune on mine over the last few years. She doesn’t even know how to use it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saw what the up in the gods seats view is in Liverpool. Well I can’t wait to see what way she spins it. A reel of TS the size of an ant. I doubt she’s read any of the tips to get the best footage/photos on her phone as the concert goes on and natural lighting changes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw what the up in the gods seats view is in Liverpool. Well I can’t wait to see what way she spins it. A reel of TS the size of an ant. I doubt she’s read any of the tips to get the best footage/photos on her phone as the concert goes on and natural lighting changes
99% of the concert footage will be Babs’ giant moonface taking up the camera while bellowing out of tune. Won’t matter how far away Taylor is 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
the woman who used to moan and whinge on the rare occasion Ethan needs her to sew a badge on his beaver uniform - but ofc she is happy to craft a t-shirt at the last minute for MY girl. AND this is after she bought Erin a whole outfit for the concert - no Mr Beast tee for little E because he supposedly wouldn't wear it often enough, yet the golden child gets multiple new outfits brought for her for ONE evening. no favourite child though, right babs? 🙄

and i mean, if Erin is happy with the result - great. but honestly, no babs - you haven't done a "great job". it looks tit. the T.S. is wonky and the letters aren't evenly spaced and when i first saw it, my brain read it as ITS ❤. hardly the fashion win she thinks. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2995036
Sorry but that’s soul destroying letting Erin wear this piece of crap. Also from far away or scrunched up it could look like it says I love tits... sorry but it could. What an absolute bellend. She’ll stick out like a sore thumb. Lots of lovely outfits on the Era’s your and Erin will be made to wear this piece of crap. Please tell me Emma has one too! I’d be mortified

• Haha
Sorry but that’s soul destroying letting Erin wear this piece of crap. Also from far away or scrunched up it could look like it says I love tits... sorry but it could. What an absolute bellend. She’ll stick out like a sore thumb. Lots of lovely outfits on the Era’s your and Erin will be made to wear this piece of crap. Please tell me Emma has one too! I’d be mortified
Emma’s would read, “I ❤ The EC”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just read on the Taylor thread that Ticketmaster fucked up some of the tickets and sold the same seats over and people couldn’t get in. Karma is relaxing thought 😉. Imagine if Kween Babs couldn’t get in! We’d know all to well that she’d be who’s afraid of little old me and she’d stomp her foot in RAGE!!!! Please please please- the fashion alone should be enough to not let them in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought of tits when I first saw it (so to speak) 🤣.

It's like TT has had a last minute invite the night before the gig and they've had to make an outfit out of what they've got to hand.

Reactions: 21
Could the whole show be cancelled due to extreme weather? I’m down south and the rain is horrific! I think you’d need more than a Poundland poncho

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So much effort into clothes to see a gig, I’m off to the Foo Fighters today might wear some jeans and a top probably throw on a hoodie doesn’t need 800 reels and me screaming into my phone ffs
I’m seeing Green Day on Friday, jeans and a top and I just need to decide on a waterproof jacket or a hoodie depending on the weather.

Reactions: 18
I’m seeing Green Day on Friday, jeans and a top and I just need to decide on a waterproof jacket or a hoodie depending on the weather.
Same! Just wearing jeans, top and trainers and will decide which ones on Friday.

Reactions: 17
Of course poorly Babs couldn’t possibly be responsible to drive her and Big E to Liverpool and back for the concert. She needs the boys to tag along too as chauffeurs!!
Not just a Twix but a Twix extra …. She’s nothing if not extra!

• Haha
Why are they driving home, sooo selfish making ste and ethan stay up that late to basically be taxi. At least book a hotel make a weekend of it, nice lunch Sunday in Liverpool for father's day, lovely jubbly.
Selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
IMG_8370.jpeg

From this, I get the impression that Ethan and Steve are driving up too?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.