Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if that image isn't the wake-up call babs needs to make drastic changes to her lifestyle, there is aPsolutely no hope for her. her "wrist" - and i use the term incredibly loosely, given the way her arm just merges directly into her trotter - is is seemingly the same width as her stumpy, blobby neck - and the way the creases around her hoof blend into the lines between her multitude of chins. i just CANNOT. 🤢🤢

claiming her "poorly heart" is the result of a heart defect she has had from birth to avoid having to address the fact that improving her visibly deteriorating state of health and her non-existing fitness levels would prevent her from becoming "ill" again, and instead using it as an opportunity to rot in her pit under the supposed medical advice that she rest - guaranteed she was also advised to eat more healthily and aim to lose weight, or at the every least stop GAINING weight, but instead she used her ambulance ride to hospital and "poorly heart" diagnosis to gobble down entire cakes and chocolate because, y'know, she's feeling wobbly and deserves to be brought endless sugary treats to comfort her. 🙄🙄

as for her period, what happened to her claiming she hadn't had a period for MONTHS and saying her GP had declared that she had "completed" the perimenopause?! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
From what I've heard the bracelet trading isn't really happening here, which is a bit sad to be fair, but hope she comes home with every last one of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if that image isn't the wake-up call babs needs to make drastic changes to her lifestyle, there is aPsolutely no hope for her. her "wrist" - and i use the term incredibly loosely, given the way her arm just merges directly into her trotter - is is seemingly the same width as her stumpy, blobby neck - and the way the creases around her hoof blend into the lines between her multitude of chins. i just CANNOT. 🤢🤢

claiming her "poorly heart" is the result of a heart defect she has had from birth to avoid having to address the fact that improving her visibly deteriorating state of health and her non-existing fitness levels would prevent her from becoming "ill" again, and instead using it as an opportunity to rot in her pit under the supposed medical advice that she rest - guaranteed she was also advised to eat more healthily and aim to lose weight, or at the every least stop GAINING weight, but instead she used her ambulance ride to hospital and "poorly heart" diagnosis to gobble down entire cakes and chocolate because, y'know, she's feeling wobbly and deserves to be brought endless sugary treats to comfort her. 🙄🙄

as for her period, what happened to her claiming she hadn't had a period for MONTHS and saying her GP had declared that she had "completed" the perimenopause?! 🤣
The GP has obviously asked her to return the “I’ve completed peri menopause” certificate and her Disney asthma inhaler and these have now been swapped for an emergency medical card that states if someone discovers Babs having a poorly heart episode, she must be rushed to the nearest all you can eat buffet then straight home for a week in bed followed by a hairdressers appointment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am going to 2 weddings this year and I am a size 18/20 but hoping to be nearer a 16 by the time the weddings arrive! I have tried on (many!) many dresses but have settled on a beautiful one from John Lewis. Wasn't cheap but not mega expensive. Emma's clothes always ALWAYS look cheap. She can find the money for (hideous) designer bags but never pays for decent clothes, always, Sainsburys, Primark etc.
That beige jacket is HIDEOUS! She's so frumpy! I have 10 years on Emma and I don't consider myself to be trendy but I look a damn sight better than she does! She really thinks she looks good and is trendy etc. Her fat ankles, fat neck and hideous trotter hands are frankly disgusting. She needs to overhaul her lifestyle massively- she seems to be ballooning in weight over the last couple of weeks. A heart scare and yet she's acting like she doesn't need to do anything about it. I GUARANTEE she will have been told to lose weight. I was at my HRT consult. (well I told the NP that I had a personal trainer and was overhauling my diet as I know my weight is an issue and she said- excellent you are being proactive doing all the right things!- Emma take note!) NO WAY has anyone told her her weight and lifestyle are fine. She might lie about her eating and exercise habits but the scales and the fact that she s always breathless tell the real story! Drs and Nurses are not idiots Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God damn, she’s got fat quickly! That’s quite the achievement in that space of time. What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Secret songs? SECRET??? Common babs at least use the right lingo if you’re gunna claim to be a T-Swift fan…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Random thought, did I make this up (or is it a Birmingham thing) but I’m sure Babs said she was making huge changes in her life after LA right?

But here she is still wearing that stinky shacket and eating tinned soup for lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i really hope that they have an ambulance on standby at the Taylor Swift concent, given that babs is supposedly meant to be staying calm and avoiding stress. if she's already reached a level of "so excited I could wee!" mania, Ez is going to end up humiliated as babs attempts her "bearing down" heart-slowing tactic in the midst of the arena with everyone nearby thinking she is doing a 💩, only to then have to leave early, as multiple paramedics rush through the crowds to lug her back to the ambulance on a stretcher for a free "blue light" ride to hospital to fix her "poorly heart with icky medicine. 🙄🙄

• Haha
As a non swifty I wouldn't know but why in the middle of a concert would you phone someone?
Because she’s a selfish twit! I feel for anyone who’s sat in her area with the foghorn, phoning her sister (wtf), the vlogging of Taylor and herself. It will sure make their show less enjoyable!

Reactions: 22
Random thought, did I make this up (or is it a Birmingham thing) but I’m sure Babs said she was making huge changes in her life after LA right?

But here she is still wearing that stinky shacket and eating tinned soup for lunch.
Yes I remember that too. Something about making some changes because she couldn’t keep up with her family on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope she has earplugs for her and her toddler/tween girl to block out the F words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Huge changes, yes, Babs is getting huge-er

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.