Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's the deal with the amount of slap babs whacks on her face every time she films a hello fresh ad? while she always slaps on loads of poorly-applied make up prior to filming an ad - I CANNOT with that wonky sharpie eyeliner 🤣 - i swear she always trowels an extra few layers when it's an ad for hello fresh. is it in her contract that she go full-on clown? 🤡

Screenshot_20240615_130148_com.instagram.android_edit_2438593603281021.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh come on cow bags, don’t forget she always leaves before the end of concerts. She’ll find pushover Steve in no time.

I just can’t get over the fact Ethan will have to wait around for them. It’s cruel.

Edited to add - she looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hopefully Ethan will have a trip to the cinema and/or bowling or something similar followed by pizza to while away the time. Much better than being sat next to his awful mother.

Reactions: 21
No no it's ok, they're having 'Liverpool Fun' whilst the girls are at the concert ?!?!?!?! 😡 glad to see chocolate and snacks are prioritised.
Love that she's not clarifying what their "Liverpool fun" is, because she knows that whatever it is its not remotely comparable to this concert and will look like a lame consolation prize for "the boy" and highlight how bleeping lame she is for dragging them up there to be her security blanket, when they could genuinely be doing their own "divide and conquer" BOYS activity. I hope she looks back over all her attempts to buy her daughters time and affection and gain "cool" points everything Erin has had, over the last couple of years, and do comparable things for Ethan. She's not going to be able to keep saying he's too young/scared/whatever.
---
It'll also take them ages to find Ste and his car surely after the gig. At Edinburgh, so many streets were shut off and people were waiting 2 hours for a tram from the stadium.

And why would the kids be a bit grumpy in the morning? Surely Erin will be excited having seen Taylor and if they sleep in the car and sleep in then they'll be fine. We all know it's cause Babs is out late. She'll have to have a sleep tea when she gets home and let's not forget about her farts she gets when she's been out talking to people.
They probably will be grumpy because instead of letting them lie-in after a busy day and really late night Bab will want them up at the crack of dawn because SHE is.

Reactions: 18
They both look bleeping terrible.

May as well just call it a day now - she’s got the contrived “swiftie mum and daughter” reel she wanted which is the only reason she bought tickets to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They won't home til gone 2am all completely knackered which will rite off Sunday/father's day for Ste when they could have booked a hotel and had a nice lunch in Liverpool before driving home.
Whats the betting she still drags them to see grandad Rog on sunday🙈

Reactions: 23
They won't home til gone 2am all completely knackered which will rite off Sunday/father's day for Ste when they could have booked a hotel and had a nice lunch in Liverpool before driving home.
no problem for babs - she's packed her pyjamas, likely a pillow, a manky blanket and her festering teddy bear so SHE can sleep all the way home. Steve will be driving, and she will be up well past her bedtime, so she'll down a flask of sleepy tea, scoffle down a few pre-bedtime sugary snacks and spend the journey home snoring. the kids won't sleep, but SHE will, so she'll be well rested and hollering at the rest of them to wake up at 7.30am tomorrow morning, having refused their request for a lie-in, to demand Steve he back behind the wheel and drive them to visit grandad Rog - y'know HER dad. the one who is STILL ALIVE. no thought to Steve and the fact he may feel "wobbly" on father's day, given the fairly recent loss of his own dad, because LUCKY, LUCKY babs. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
We all know Father’s Day doesn’t mean diddly squat for the mime champion of harbourne. Father’s Day is Babs day to shine with her own father and how he’s such a huge fan of hers yadda yadda yadda

• Haha
Good GOD! Their footwear 😂😂😂😂
They both look ridiculous. Not TT’s fault, of course. Her mother made that awful t-shirt and probably chose the boots too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Erin will freeze in that outfit although I think she looks ok considering she's having to war a handmade t shirt by her grotesque mother.
Emma looks HORRIFIC and her I hope her feet BLEED in the boots although I doubt she will wear those in the end. Why does always wear pantomime dame make up?! She looks so ugly!
I hope they have a tit view and are freezing! Emma is no Taylor Swift fan she probably only knows- Love Story, Fifteen and Shake it off. The ONLY reason she got tickets is to brag and show off and use for content and to bribe her bratty daughter into spending time with her and scoring "mum points" with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope M6 north at Stoke is blocked to duck (usual place if its going to jam) 🤣

• Haha
I read the concert lasts four hours, hopefully Ste and Ethan go to the cinema or something and have a nice time.

Reactions: 19
What the duck is that dance on the reel? It’s more Maureen and David Sowerbutt doing Superman than a couple of swifties

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read the concert lasts four hours, hopefully Ste and Ethan go to the cinema or something and have a nice time.
That's just the times the support and Taylor are on stage. From entry to finish is more like 6

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.