Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing down right now in Liverpool but sun and clouds from 4pm onwards apparently. Still cold though. I feel nauseous knowing she will be in my city 😭😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly dragging STEVE and little E out to Liverpool to give them a lift was the absolute worst option out of all the available possibilities. Does she think she’s going to waddle out the door at the end and he’ll be right there by the kerb ready for her? Mind you, she will probably leave half an hour early as per her usual M.O.

Wouldn’t make any difference to her or Erin anyway. Neither of them seemed to be fans before this tour became a big deal on social media. They want to be able to say they’ve been and get photos of themselves there, then back in the car for the wet lettuce to drive them back through heavy traffic again with babs screaming down his ear hole the whole journey.

I’d never ask my husband and son to do this for me. It just sums up what an idle, entitled, selfish witch she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely they won't be able to drive anywhere NEAR the stadium-the traffic will be horrific?! If you don't plan carefully I imagine it will take ages to exit the stadium. Unless of course Babs is doing her usual and leaving before the end!

I remember going to see Bruce Springsteen at Croke Park a few years ago- 70,000 all trying to leave the stadium at once! It was chaos. Took us at least 45 mins to get out and we were lucky and had planned our route to the bus stop a bit further away from the stadium and got on the 2nd bus to arrive!!
She will HATE the crowds!! Bet they leave early.

Reactions: 20
Hold on so Ste and Ethan have to go all the way to Liverpool to take her and Erin? I'm surprised she didn't book a hotel would have made more sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw on Rose Gallagher’s Insta reel, that she travelled up from Brum to Liverpool on the train the other day with lots of other TS fans. It’s not my kind of thing but it looked like quite a sweet atmosphere where all the girls talked through their outfits. That’s probably part of the event for fans of TS. Babs and her Ezzie on the other hand are just going there to show off. Pathetic really!
Is Rose Gallagher related to Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-am?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hold on so Ste and Ethan have to go all the way to Liverpool to take her and Erin? I'm surprised she didn't book a hotel would have made more sense.
What are they even going to do until 10.30pm ish at night or probably after 11pm by the time they can get out the crowd to find them?!

Reactions: 25
Why does everything have to revolve around snacks? Believe me, I am not adverse to eating some junk - but really late at night when I am tired? No.

Can’t believe she’s making them do a 200 mile round trip just to take them. She should have taken the train and then stayed in a hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What are they even going to do until 10.30pm ish at night or probably after 11pm by the time they can get out the crowd to find them?!

She finished at 11.10 a few nights ago. That’s a midnight exit plus walking to wherever he’s parked. She’s a bleep. Tight witch should have coughed up for a hotel and let the boys have their own fun. Ste is pathetic for enabling it and saying yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My child is the same age as Erin and I don't understand that fuss over her being warm. If she chooses not to wear layers then that's up to her! She's not a toddler.

Reactions: 18
urgh. she truly is insufferable. the obligatory "skip these stories if you're feeling wobbly" bullshit, solely so she can share that previously "poorly" grandad Rog - because obvs her "poorly" heart that she needs minor surgery to fix is on an equal level to being so unwell you need a liver transplant 🤦🏻‍♂️ - is doing great, and brag about how LUCKY she is that HER dad is alive and thriving (y'know, as opposed to Steve's dad who died suddenly, but it's all okay because it wasn't HER dad! *insert Disney trip here*)

Screenshot_20240615_134013.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
I went to Edinburgh last weekend and all the roads were closed around the stadium, she’ll have to walk a bit to find Kenny ( Steve ) if it’s the same

• Haha
I just found out my stepdad was at the same LG gig as them, I hope to god he wasn’t the new friend of Steve 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Secret songs? SECRET??? Common babs at least use the right lingo if you’re gunna claim to be a T-Swift fan…..
ironic that she's hoping the song played will be Mean - undoubtedly the kids used to sing along to it in the car with her because the lyrics are so relevant to their own mother and the lonely future she is going to endure. they weren't singing WITH you babs, they were singing AT you. 🤣🤣

🎶 "and all you're are ever gonna be is mean
why you gotta be so mean?
and i can see you years from now in your pit
talking over The Real Housewives,
with that same big mouth opinion
but nobody is listening
washed up and ranting about
the same old bitter things
drunk and grumbling on about
how you are a Brummy KWEEN,
but all you are is mean
all you are is mean
and a liar
and pathetic
and alone in life
and mean
and mean
and mean
and mean..."

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2995014View attachment 2995015

She’s got a bloody Cricut! And they aren’t cheap either, I should know 😅Probably only for the sole purpose of the Taylor Swift concert too. And Ethan has to spend his pocket money for his own things. What the spoilt brat wants, the spoilt brat gets. And no you haven’t bab, it looks utter tit.
It was gifted around 2 years ago. It's only the smallest one, not the big all singing all dancing one.

Reactions: 11
Telling they don't have friends with similar aged children to little E so he could have a sleepover with friends and have some fun while this tit show unfolds

• Sad
I just found out my stepdad was at the same LG gig as them, I hope to god he wasn’t the new friend of Steve 🤣
If it is do you think you'll forgive him eventually, once he's had therapy and promised never to talk to strangers again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are Kenny and Little E planning on doing while they are at the concert ? It’s not like they can sit round the corner in a bar or pub
The shops will be closed , it’s a bloody long concert too !! The poor lad

• Sad
I take it she wont be buying Erin a hoody then at the concert to keep her warm? 😂

I'm not buying the whole driving home tonight, shell be tucked up in a hotel room. She's just keeping it from the Babettes as she's offline on Sunday anyway.

Reactions: 19
Can't wait to hear all about how Sharktooth and The Boy had the best time of their lives hanging round waiting for her and sat in the car for hours on end travelling there and back. I’m sure we’ll also be told it was all STEVES idea to go up, and they did special Boy Things like looking at football tops, sniffing out Irish pubs without Google, and buying Emma presents just for being so magnificent. We’ll get at least one picture of them trying to look like they’re not bored stiff, just to please her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.