Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was driving home today along a quiet country road and when i stopped at some Traffic Lights I noticed a pretty fit lady, in running gear, looking like she was struggling. She was leaning over the railings on the bend and was clearly not well. I pulled into the nearest safe place which happened to be a Hotel car park, I got out and ran over to her. She was easily in her 60's when I got up close, she was struggling to talk and trying to use her phone,,,,, I told her I was a nurse and to come with me into the hotel and we'd get help.
The Hotel were amazing and got their advanced First Aiders etc, the lady then rallied round enough to tell me she has a heart condition,,,,, guess which one! Yep! That's right - SVT!
She said she runs 3 to 4 times a week, and you could tell this was true by her physique. She said hadn't had an attack for way over a year.
As you can imagine, all I could think was how Fat Babs needs to seriously overhaul her whole lifestyle!
The ladies fine BTW. Her husband collected her and I swapped numbers with him so I could check on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes I remember that too. Something about making some changes because she couldn’t keep up with her family on holiday.
it was a very non-specific ramble, about how she was planning to make changes, but that she had no idea WHAT changes - so vague she could have been talking about anything. more than likely, she got back home and made the big, brave decision to start buying a different brand of shampoo - and then ticked "make a change" off her to-do list. it aPsolutely won't have related to anything beneficial in terms of her health.

this is babs - the woman who thinks that varying the shade of grellow hair dye she buys each months is a lifestyle change. 🙄🙄
---
Yes I remember that too. Something about making some changes because she couldn’t keep up with her family on holiday.
it was a very non-specific ramble, about how she was planning to make changes, but that she had no idea WHAT changes - so vague she could have been talking about anything. more than likely, she got back home and made the big, brave decision to start buying a different brand of shampoo - and then ticked "make a change" off her to-do list. it aPsolutely won't have related to anything beneficial in terms of her health.

this is babs - the woman who thinks that varying the shade of grellow hair dye she buys each months is a lifestyle change. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
How have her wedding rings not cut off her circulation in her finger yet, they are so tight?:oops:

Reactions: 25
I was driving home today along a quiet country road and when i stopped at some Traffic Lights I noticed a pretty fit lady, in running gear, looking like she was struggling. She was leaning over the railings on the bend and was clearly not well. I pulled into the nearest safe place which happened to be a Hotel car park, I got out and ran over to her. She was easily in her 60's when I got up close, she was struggling to talk and trying to use her phone,,,,, I told her I was a nurse and to come with me into the hotel and we'd get help.
The Hotel were amazing and got their advanced First Aiders etc, the lady then rallied round enough to tell me she has a heart condition,,,,, guess which one! Yep! That's right - SVT!
She said she runs 3 to 4 times a week, and you could tell this was true by her physique. She said hadn't had an attack for way over a year.
As you can imagine, all I could think was how Fat Babs needs to seriously overhaul her whole lifestyle!
The ladies fine BTW. Her husband collected her and I swapped numbers with him so I could check on her!
Good for you for helping and am glad she is alright. Emma is very arrogant and entitled with her health. Probably due to the fact that so far she’s always managed to come up smelling of roses despite being beyond annoying, generally useless and crap and just not a nice person.
However with a diagnosed cardiac condition most people who were fat like her ( not sorry for calling her fat) would at least try to lose weight and exercise a bit. Not her just carries on and is putting weight on daily!

• Heart
YES! 100% unpredictable. I'm 22 months menopausal (freeeeeeeeee at last 😂) but in the peri years I had to wear a panty liner every single day because that fucker would just jump out and shout "surprise!" at any given moment. If she can still predict her monthlies then she isn't near menopause yet, so she'll have YEARS to drone on about peri. She's such a boring, basic witch.
I’m sorry it’s national blood donor day and the blood bank team were doing a pop up info stand - all I can now imagined is babs dressed as the 🩸 jumping out shooting surprise as her period starts ( instead of the poor TNA 😂😂😂😂 that did it today for info)

bleeping dead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_8368.jpeg
IMG_8367.jpeg

She’s got a bloody Cricut! And they aren’t cheap either, I should know 😅Probably only for the sole purpose of the Taylor Swift concert too. And Ethan has to spend his pocket money for his own things. What the spoilt brat wants, the spoilt brat gets. And no you haven’t bab, it looks utter tit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
the woman who used to moan and whinge on the rare occasion Ethan needs her to sew a badge on his beaver uniform - but ofc she is happy to craft a t-shirt at the last minute for MY girl. AND this is after she bought Erin a whole outfit for the concert - no Mr Beast tee for little E because he supposedly wouldn't wear it often enough, yet the golden child gets multiple new outfits brought for her for ONE evening. no favourite child though, right babs? 🙄

and i mean, if Erin is happy with the result - great. but honestly, no babs - you haven't done a "great job". it looks tit. the T.S. is wonky and the letters aren't evenly spaced and when i first saw it, my brain read it as ITS ❤. hardly the fashion win she thinks. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240614_224453.jpg

• Haha
Ooh okay, I may have missed that. Hasn’t used it though by the looks of everything still in it’s packaging.
She definitely used it once to label a jar to put change in for non uniform days etc. Think it said "conway family fund" or something like that. The position and spacing of the lettering was as good as the tshrt was like you'd imagine! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh I have the receipts 😉
I've just been watching videos of people far up in the Kop, you can't see half of big screen, so just Taylor's legs 🤣 Now I'm praying that's where their seats are. So Taylor is as small as an ant on stage and no screen view either 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope there’s oxygen on stand by as well for her climbing up the stairs to the back row!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So much effort into clothes to see a gig, I’m off to the Foo Fighters today might wear some jeans and a top probably throw on a hoodie doesn’t need 800 reels and me screaming into my phone ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who's ready for the Taylor Swift fashion disaster?.

Let's remember tattlers ya can't glitter a turd ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope they have a hotel booked, because what are Ste and Little E going to do with themselves in Liverpool till 11pm?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They must have a hotel, fingers crossed they’ve booked the Adelphi!

Or does “Liverpool fun” include sitting in the car for 3 hours for them, because that’s the only place that’ll be open for Ethan to go in on a Saturday night!

• Haha
  • Sad
She definitely used it once to label a jar to put change in for non uniform days etc. Think it said "conway family fund" or something like that. The position and spacing of the lettering was as good as the tshrt was like you'd imagine! 😂😂
Yes I remember this from a couple of years ago. She was gifted a Cricut when they were giving them away to every influenza. Then all she did was buy a jar from B&M and made a crap label for it. The level of creativity really showed then as it does now! She’ll have to spend £££ on merch when they get to TS tonight, just to cover up that awful T-Shirt!

They must have a hotel, fingers crossed they’ve booked the Adelphi!

Or does “Liverpool fun” include sitting in the car for 3 hours for them, because that’s the only place that’ll be open for Ethan to go in on a Saturday night!
Would love to see her having to walk from Anfield to Lime St afterwards, she'll be a sweaty glittery bleeping mess

Edit.. Just seen wet wipe is going too, so she'll be chauffeured to and from. Bollocks 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Let's remember tattlers ya can't glitter a turd ...
True, but you can dress like one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.