Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little E. stuck sat in the car for hours waiting for them. By the time they get out etc it’ll be gone midnight!! Just get a hotel you tight arse!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are they driving home, sooo selfish making ste and ethan stay up that late to basically be taxi. At least book a hotel make a weekend of it, nice lunch Sunday in Liverpool for father's day, lovely jubbly.
Selfish!
Obviously won’t book a hotel because of the cost. She can’t class this as work so can’t write it off.

Reactions: 20
1000040457.jpg

I ❤ Tattle Satire 🤣

1000040456.jpg

And how is this a bee 🐝
---
Emma shouldn't be even driving locally so it's a good job her housemate is covering the drive there and back!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I can’t with her today. Bore off you fat fucker.

Imagine her strop on Mother’s Day weekend if ste made her drive and sit in a car all the day before? I hope he’s got a sesh booked in with George tomo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She will have left it too late to find a reasonably priced hotel so has demanded Ste and Ethan drive them! Honestly Ste is pathetic- should tell her to duck off and pay for a room! If she has to pay hundreds so be it!
She really is a horrible witch isn't she REALLY horrible. Selfish, mean and so obviously favours the Brat.
Emma has NO redeeming features at all she's juts a nasty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chocolate for fuel? How can you be almost 50 and not realise what is wrong with this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m gonna be in the same stadium as Babs laters. I know I’m not going to see her but imagine 🤣🤣
---
Could the whole show be cancelled due to extreme weather? I’m down south and the rain is horrific! I think you’d need more than a Poundland poncho
It rained a lot on Thursday before the show. it started later so they could get all the water off the stage. Show ended at 11.10.

I didn’t have far to travel and I was absolutely exhausted yesterday.
---
They could have got a hotel en route if she didn’t want to pay Liverpool prices.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Ethan and Stevie have got to sit in the car for hours waiting for Babs and the not triple threat? Wow! What an exciting day/evening they will have . That's really selfish but I don't expect anything else from Babs

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I can’t with her today. Bore off you fat fucker.

Imagine her strop on Mother’s Day weekend if ste made her drive and sit in a car all the day before? I hope he’s got a sesh booked in with George tomo!
Can you imagine though? It's Mother's Day tomorrow. Steven and Ethan have a "boys" event booked for tonight. He has asked/insisted that they ALL drive up there together, she waits around for them, and then they all drive back the same day. She would NEVER, EVER allow something like that which just highlights how unbalanced their relationship is.

I honestly can't think of any situation where either me or DH has gone to event with just one child and required the rest of the family to go with them. What are Steven and Ethan going to do while they wait around?? It's so weird and really quite sad that a woman in this day and age is so unable to do anything by herself without so much support.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel a little bit sad for Erin having to wear that t shirt 😢 it looks absolute shite. All the teens are going to be dressed up whatever the weather! I would be embarrassed sending my daughter in that 😔 As a mum with a teen daughter who goes to lots of concerts with her, I hope I am not as embarrassing as Emma 🙈🙈

And why didn't they book a hotel, go up on the train and enjoy themselves? I can't wait to go see TS with my girl and we are making a big trip of it! ❤

Reactions: 26
The ugly, selfish twit has probably justified it to herself by calling it a treat for the boys, because it involves a football stadium. The existence of a nearby football stadium is her favourite go-to whenever she’s trying to convince everyone that something is “for STEVE and Ethan”.

No doubt she played the Poorly Heart card to get the spineless wimp to agree to this in the first place.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So again, unless she has LIED 🙄 Their back row seats will be under cover as they're up in the Stadium. They'll be packed in like Sardines so it won't be that cold that Erin couldn't have worn a nicer outfit! Yes, they'll get wet in the queue to get in but that's what her revolutionary pound shop ponchos are for aren't they 🤷‍♀️
And Steve driving her there and back like the bleeping Queen of Sheeba is nothing less than what I'd expect from this lazy entitled self important bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
FFS, I had to convince my partner just to do a 30 minute round trip to pick me up after Green Day on Friday. 🙈

• Haha
Well cowbags, I’ve been in town for a couple of hours and it’s the wettest day I think I’ve ever experienced. Absolutely bucketing it down, and the weather app says it’ll be this way for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Ethan and Stevie have got to sit in the car for hours waiting for Babs and the not triple threat? Wow! What an exciting day/evening they will have . That's really selfish but I don't expect anything else from Babs
No no it's ok, they're having 'Liverpool Fun' whilst the girls are at the concert ?!?!?!?! 😡 glad to see chocolate and snacks are prioritised.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No no it's ok, they're having 'Liverpool Fun' whilst the girls are at the concert ?!?!?!?! 😡 glad to see chocolate and snacks are prioritised.
Liverpool is literally Taylor Swift themed everywhere. Hope Ste and little E enjoy that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw on Rose Gallagher’s Insta reel, that she travelled up from Brum to Liverpool on the train the other day with lots of other TS fans. It’s not my kind of thing but it looked like quite a sweet atmosphere where all the girls talked through their outfits. That’s probably part of the event for fans of TS. Babs and her Ezzie on the other hand are just going there to show off. Pathetic really!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It'll also take them ages to find Ste and his car surely after the gig. At Edinburgh, so many streets were shut off and people were waiting 2 hours for a tram from the stadium.

And why would the kids be a bit grumpy in the morning? Surely Erin will be excited having seen Taylor and if they sleep in the car and sleep in then they'll be fine. We all know it's cause Babs is out late. She'll have to have a sleep tea when she gets home and let's not forget about her farts she gets when she's been out talking to people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.