Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That hotel looks like my idea of hell. Characterless, soulless and full of people like her (eg the sort of people who queue for a sunbed and barely leave the resort as they’re too lazy) And all those times she’s been to Spain and took her a while to remember how to even say ‘adios’ - I’m embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Slightly OT but hang in there people with terrible teen daughters - this time last year my 14 year old was a total nightmare - way too much alcohol at parties, even drugs 😳😳 A year on and she’s a reformed character - all her own doing - working so hard doing her GCSEs at the moment I could burst with pride. It’s hard for kids these days, so much pressure - but they’ll get there if you’re firm but kind and not a pushy, controlling narc like Emma 🤣🤣🤣
Solidarity to the teen girl mums!!

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
The thought of slender man’s ET finger in that packet of lays is enough to make me want to bury myself alive.
I don’t know what’s worse - her squared off super wide fat plates or his disgusting extra long banana toes, what a pair of absolute double bagging heinous hounds they are 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Rather than make an informative reel and post about how easy it is for people to use that holiday company she goes for the "annoying woman at work who shows you her holiday photos" approach.... Again!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
A wreak....🙄🙄🙄🙄 And another day....another shopping trip to throw cash to keep them quiet.
Sorry but how has she gone from not being able to shower, to going on holiday, going down water slides, pissing about with inflatables and wandering around Primark.

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
At the end of the day as much as I hate the fact she was gifted a mini break when she's the least entitled to get a free mini break I hope wee E had a good time cause he's the only one out the shower of shits that deserves it

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I’m glad she forgot her trainers……payback for when she forgot anything warm from Ethan in Iceland

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She is fucking unhinged this morning (well, most mornings to be fair!) Who gives. a fucking crap about a white magnum.
Calling people who don't agree with her "Judas" - when she's doing a POLL which thereby its very nature offers a CHOICE of ice creams?!! Make it make sense you thick bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Hate to break it to the Brummy Beluga whale but her followers and those who watch her are not a load of povvos, I don’t need her to take me away with her and show me the sights. Ive *shock horror* got my own holidays booked 😱 did she invent holidays too? So much patronising in one person, her immense lack of humility is quite remarkable

• Heart

turndownthenoise

Just what they needed? Is she fucking kidding!?! After getting back 8 weeks ago from the holiday of a lifetime to California? Entitled blob with a Bob. Most families would be grateful for that for their main holiday, I have a really good job and still can’t afford to go away my family away like that, but I wouldn’t swap places with her in a million years. That holiday looked utter shite and she’s still a fucking ugly mess so 🤷‍♀️
this has really pissed me the fuck off, WHAT THEY REALLY NEEDED!!!! FUCK OFF EMMA YOU PIG FACED YELLOW TURD

she would NEVER donate that holiday to someone that needed it would she 😡
I’m fuming

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

emmaemmaemma9493829

Just what they needed? Is she fucking kidding!?! After getting back 8 weeks ago from the holiday of a lifetime to California? Entitled blob with a Bob. Most families would be grateful for that for their main holiday, I have a really good job and still can’t afford to go away my family away like that, but I wouldn’t swap places with her in a million years. That holiday looked utter shite and she’s still a fucking ugly mess so 🤷‍♀️
Holiday every 8 weeks, I can't even afford a haircut every 8 weeks 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Christ alive! Was it dark when she tried all that on?!! Every single one of those outfits is utterly hideous!! Emma please please wear the red one with your saggy tits hanging in it ...oh....and the blazer!!! It'll be worth the laughs!!! She has absolutely no idea of what suits her does she? No fashion sense whatsoever!
Erin's voice sounds very fake. She is, I'm afraid turning out to be just like her mum- all thanks to Emma. She will be s spoiled entitled madam- just like her mum.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Year seven and eight were glorious with my daughter, well behaved excelling at school. Year nine BOOM 💣 I remember being so upset a video went round of her vaping, that’s nothing compared to the 18 year old nightmare I have now (yes off the rails since year nine) drinking, smoking, raves, drugs, found some coke in her room only last week she thinks I don’t know where she hides it, the dog sniffs there.! In fairness she has always done well at school and everyone loves her but she’s a pain and horrid to me. Off to uni September and hoping it levels her out, can’t see it mind you. Oh and the attitude is awful lucky if I get a grunt out of her. No mother and daughter besties like I always dreamt of. I actually wouldn’t wish it on anyone other than babs and I pray Erin skids off the rails 😂

• Heart

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
Love the way she had to clarify she’d only try “snacky food” suggestions, actual food would be a step too far for the kiddos. Snacky food must be a safe, gateway food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She’s going to see Taylor Saturday night in Liverpool isn’t she. I hope to god she’s sat nowhere near me. Although seeing her out in the wild would be an experience.
Just look for the First Aid tent! She'll probably be in there suffering from one of the following :
Heat exhaustion from wearing too much Polyester
Heart Failure
Too much Air
Being so unfit and unhealthy she won't cope with one of Taylors full length concerts!

• Haha