Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
On one hand it’s so incredibly unjust that someone who has had multiple holidays in the last twelve months gets a free trip. Especially when so many families are struggling to put food on the table, never mind these luxuries.

However, nothing about her life appeals to me. She is clearly unhealthy, unhappy and her family privacy is non existent. What a dreadful way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Every time she says POPPED I have an uncontrollable urge to vomit 🤢

o yea and the mr beast magnet will remind him of the time his mother was a thundercunt and said he couldn’t have a t shirt

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Babs, The People want an outfit reel for your Liam Gallagher gig. Some ideas to get you started:

Sequinned monsoon frock with fuchsia Tu blazer and fart sandals

Pleather skirt, fishnet tights, hi top converse and a Britney t shirt

Black Amazon leggings of dreams, pink nirvana sweatshirt, tit sling and a beanie hat with sport socks and hi tops

Gold Christmas curtain dress from next, with cowboy boots and a leather jacket, with a pair of pink heart sunglasses and the free YouTube tote bag she got from that event the other week.

And don’t forget to make a load of friendship bracelets for you and STEVE to hand out. Perhaps he could also mumble the voiceover for your reel as an added treat for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Steve doesn't question the stupid outfits and videos, because he doesn't care. He's not interested, he's humouring you for an easy life. If he was supporting you he'd be sending you reels for inspo, texting you the ideas he has when he's on the loo. (Awaiting my tingo for the screenshot of him sending her ideas), but he's not involved until you ask him because he doesn't give a shit, that's not supporting, it's just going along with it to get through life with a difficult person.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Ah yes babs, that little work op that has just come up, except in your haul from the US you said you got Ethan a mini hair glue in a travel size that you can't buy in the UK and almost said you were going away before you stopped yourself and tried to cover it. That was filmed at least a month ago? Plus all of the hair cuts, pedicures, Boots haul......but sure, it's not been planned for months.

• Heart
  • Angry

zebby

VIP Member
Hoping this works.
What's a zedline. Why is one eye constantly winking/closed. £5 earrings - quality. £5 on choccy bics. Standard. "I love myself...after a particularly drizzly dog walk" where the ground is dry. What is a huge. wardrobe. clearout?
---
Can't screenshot at the moment but this is one of the comments:

woman earns over 200,000 a year and just been back from free holiday. don't think a £5 would mean much to her tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Guacamole

VIP Member
It’s amazing how quickly she recovered from her blue lighted to hospital/poorly heart experience so she can go on a gifted holiday. fucking walrus.

• Haha
  • Heart

brunette97

I’ve used Love Holidays a few times and recently booked again through them. So disappointed to see they’ve given Emma a free holiday when we as repeat customers don’t even get a small discount for new bookings. Wont be using them again. When will companies realise that we don’t want to see people who can easily afford their products and services getting things for free? It’s beyond a joke at this point.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It's not just sexless there's no intimacy at all - can't imagine them kissing, or cuddling on the sofa together. I have friend I'm closer to than those two are.
I have more intimacy with my Amazon driver who lobs my parcels over the garden gate.

• Haha
  • Heart

beegee

View attachment 2949817
The Baballo

But who is the creature with a terrible mani,
lifting her skirt and showing her fanny?
She has chunky canckles and big fat toes,
and a huge ugly wart next to her nose (#Ad #SkinAndMe)
Her tongue is scalloped, her hair is yellow,
’You’re making me be a bad mom’ you’ll hear her bellow.
Better than any poetry she has ever published 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hd1234

I'm off to Spain for my first holiday abroad in 14 years,it is definitely not a little break to me ,I will be getting some lays and a Fanta lemon, bet they don't taste as good as I remember them 🤣 I won't be eating shite beige food and be in bed be 8 tho well unless I find a fit man 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
It’s one of those conditions that change in severity like her anxiety
Gary Boorlow - can’t go
Taylor Swift - all systems go
Cooking - heart might explode
Cleaning - ditto
Watching tv stuffing her face - heart okay
Swishing about in her bedroom trying on horrible outfits - ❤
DVLA come knocking some lie about wet wipe driving
you get the drift 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Nemodory

Just what they needed? Is she fucking kidding!?! After getting back 8 weeks ago from the holiday of a lifetime to California? Entitled blob with a Bob. Most families would be grateful for that for their main holiday, I have a really good job and still can’t afford to go away my family away like that, but I wouldn’t swap places with her in a million years. That holiday looked utter shite and she’s still a fucking ugly mess so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Enjoy your free holiday Babs, your attempts at shilling Ste as an alternative to the kids are quite frankly hilarious. Basic as ever Fanta Lemon and lays 🙄
Amazing cure for heart conditions.
I hope she continues to try and make the wet wipe happen, it is the funniest content she has put out ever. He is such a drip, I find it hilarious
The only thing funnier would be to read his work whatss app group comments!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
The back tracking of the heart fable is hilarious!!!

In the space of under two weeks we have gone from blue lights, top heart consultants, a follow up surgical procedure and days in bed resting to a #content trip to Home Bargains and a ‘mini break’ to Spain where she stuffed her face with chips for breakfast!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She wants ideas on snacks to try from the supermarket??! Not nice restaurants to visit like a normal person but fucking snacks?!
I see she’s making NO effort to overhaul her lifestyle and still mainlining sugar and crisps. Hotel looks basic -perfect for an ugly basic notch like her. Hope her fat thighs give her blisters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35