Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does this cunt need a free holiday? And what do the company get out of this, I can already write her posts.

Transition to the airport with her holding her hair in her stupid all in one outfit.
Shopping for crisps.
Drinking fizzy orange.
WEAR THE SWIMSUIT GET IN THE POOL.
Shopping for shite.
"Here are the plug sockets and where we keep the rice krispie squares in the hotel room"
Steve having a pint in an Irish bar accompanied by a whole dissertation about how he goes to Irish bars.
Shopping for shite for Erin. Nothing for Ethan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Slipping through my fingers is gonna be on an endless loop on babs posts soon…..last this last that…..the sort of stuff most parents go through and she’s already experienced with the favoured one , yep there’s lots of changes in a child’s lifetime you embrace them not cry in a corner , I’ve done them all with a child with additional needs and whilst yes I might’ve been anxious how she would cope with change im glad I never showed it cos she’s smashing school, she goes back next week and has her final 6 GCSEs then she’s done and we move into the next phase with college ….couldn’t be prouder

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
‘i can’t believe I have one last term at this primary school’ - explains a lot about her spelling and grammar.

• Angry
  • Wow
“We went to a football bar, but as I class it a boy activity I couldn’t be ar$ed to get involved and interact with my son, sorry the boy, or find out anything more about what he is interested in, so I just took some snaps and posted them on my stories so the cow bags don’t go on about how I treat my girl and the other one differently. “

• Heart
  • Angry
babs' new hair cut has a big thumbs up from me! 👍🏻🤣

having styled it herself, the lank, greasy hair, combined with the lack of volume, and the length of it perfectly at the level of her chin makes her head appear cube-shaped, draws attention to her howls and only emphasises the hugeness of her forehead, so vast that if you rotated her face, you could easily fit her nose and mouth into the empty space above her caterpillar brows. even better with the way the hair that frames her face is slicked back at an angle to the side in an attempt to conceal the balding, which perfectly exacerbates the box shape. 👌🏻

kinda like when a kid dresses up as a robot and shoves a cardboard box over their head - which I'm assuming is the aesthetic babs is going for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2949342

View attachment 2949343
With the length and the receding hairline she looks like Andy pipkin from little Britain ….”; I dont like it”😂😂😂

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
The Golden Rule with Trip Adv reviews is if they're all saying the same or similar things then they're pretty spot on,,,,,
All the reviews for this place all say :
Rude staff
Rubbish food
No drinks options for dinner
Chaotic Restaurant
Poor Quality Service
Freezing cold pools (no good for the toddler's) 🙄

My favourite being "You get what you pay for"
Or in Emma's case, "You get what you DON'T pay for"
🤣👏👏
"You get what you don't pay for" has to be a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
What we all look for in a man!

I quite like the fact my husband has character, opinions, says no to putting our kids at risk online etc, but maybe I've been looking for the wrong thing all this time.
---
Screenshot_20240525-081212.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hi from Venice 🐄 bags... Where there's not a packet of Leys or a can of Fanta Limon (that's the European version) in sight 🤣
Her freebie "mini break" looks as basic and as boring as her.
And I wonder if the narrative will change by the time they leave from - "I'm resting on a sunbed while I watch my family have fun" to "Get in the pool, wear the Cossie" accompanied with the usual bullshit about how she used to wear nothing but full length head to toe black on holiday 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Remember babs post after the Manchester bombing? A photo of her and golden girl in WDW thinking about happier times or some bullshit. She has absolutely no empathy or morals whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mingles1001

VIP Member
She looks like she’s got special needs in that reel

Also, general irk about the constant bed swapping - my daughter who’s 7 would literally go ballistic if her old dad slept in her bed in her absence, how can big E think this is normal???????????

• Haha
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She is really fake! She is a nasty, show off witch of a woman who needs a good slap into reality.
I feel so sorry for those children who are being coerced into being what she wants them to be. It's a case of "Do what I want you to do or I will throw a strop or feign illness!"
She controls them a lot by using money and gifts and expects the adoration in return. It really is a form of abuse. The same as all the "I treated them"
Also in the way she humiliates little E and the big drip!
She is a narcissistic, nasty piece of work.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've just skimmed through the Home Bargains haul video,,,,,, she's bleeting on about making a Candy Salad with the kids! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Candy!!!!!!
Emma, try eating a fucking ACTUAL salad now and again, your poorly Heart will Thank you!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

scotbird

I can’t stand her saying she’s going to take us all along on holiday with her as if everyone else is so pathetic that we need to live vicariously through Babs on her crappy holidays, but it’s so insanely ridiculous that she then doesn’t even do it!! Just a bunch of stupid random stories all jammed in together, nothing informative or inspiring about them!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Yeah miraculously played down as she's been made aware that if she makes too big of a drama out of it she might have to stop driving!!!
ETA: now doing another pointless poll on best ice cream/lolly and she's going to be furious if a white choc magnum doesn't win. Emma you might want to eat a few less White choc magnums since you are fat heifer with a heart condition! Hope that helps!

• Heart

Baboff

Babs
Put some clothes on
Brush your teeth
Wash your helmet hair
And stop trying to increase engagement on your dwindling insta career by talking about a sugary snack days after bleating about a heart condition

Seriously never has a woman needed a good shag and a proper job more. I'm just not sure there is a man or employer stupid enough to provide either

• Haha
  • Heart