Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingSong

VIP Member
She's so crass, as if she including her gusset in ads for a trip. Her heart problems seem suddenly better

And what about Ste's little camp hop to get off the slide lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’ve never understood their relationship but I’m more sure than ever that it’s a sham at worst and a convenience at best…
The way he pulled her towards the slide was like brother and sister- maybe even colder than that! Actually, that’s an insult to siblings. The way she kissed him! I’ve never seen a kiss like that between partners. She lifted up her bottom lip so she was almost using her chin as a barrier and she barely touched him. It was like a joke kiss or how you’d kiss…I don’t even know what I’m trying to say. They are definitely not in love that’s for sure. You can see there’s no skill in that department too. A clumsy fumble made those kids and that’s probably it! Ew this has properly grossed me out this morning!

Don’t get me started on the ‘come with us’ beckoning 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Right cow bags bedtime! Let’s all get an early night so we can wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed for the HILARIOUS endless stories about laundry including the Never Ending Story soundtrack obviously and HYSTERICAL tales of the plane journey home when the cabin crew stopped in their tracks when they recognised Flabs and commented that she really does look like a size 18 in real life, honestly, and how her and flat pack are couple goals cos he SPENT HIS OWN MONEY on buying her a mini tube of Pringles and a cock in a can

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think she understands or cares how this gig works. They have gifted the trip so she can advertise, make it attractive and share useful information and experience.
Her perspective I truly believe is that she’s been given a free holiday. Simple as that. That’s why she’s doing her normal crap content with ad/gifted. She’s not even tagging the company. I also believe this is due to her greedy entitlement and laziness. A few ‘top tips’ when she leaves and reveals her super secret location doesn’t count as proper and thorough advertising.
Bab, you’re a shit womAn!

• Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Round of applause for little Stevie on gaining his Duke of Babbinburgh silver award for 'going to reception and buying tickets to a theme park'
And buying the plasters don’t forget - that was for his resourcefulness badge 😜

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I just don't understand why it's gonna be a 🎢🎢 - is it because he's disappointing mummy by growing up.

All I remember when my kids left primary is feeling proud and excited enjoying all the lasts - sports days , plays, leavers assembly with the rest of the parents (something bab won't have as I bet they all steer a country mile from foghorn leghorn). I mean it's not like she works and has to beg for time off like I did. My kids were so ready to leave and take the next step and I was ready for them to do that.

She's such a selfish narcissist & is only considering how she feels, I bet she's not even taken the time to discuss it with Ethan to find out how he feels and how he might feel excited at growing up and for the new challenges ahead.!! I like the way she tries to give a pen portrait of them -
View attachment 2968005
It shows that she really doesn't know them at all......
And the 'she loves sleepovers'😂 been reading here babs ? - what she's been on one in her life- this week?

Change the 😴😴😴 narrative and do a post about leaving school THAT ISN'T ABOUT YOU !! and how you forever control you children from making them call you mummy, to allowing them
on the couch in the evening , to invading their privacy by clinging on and sniffing them & randomly sleeping in their beds when they're not there 🤢 .
Tagging Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo and Benson Boone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she REEKS of desperation. Attention seeking twat. Her parents did a shit job, they raised a narcissistic monster. She controls that streak of piss husband of hers, too. Poor fucker has been in her terror cell for so long now that he doesn't even realise he's being abused under her coercive control. So are the kids.

Coercive control traits include humiliation, intimidation, exploitation, isolation & domination. That narcissistic pig does ALL of these things to her family.

• Angry
  • Heart

Baboff

Really trying to hammer home she has a husband who loves her.

It's pretty much standard that your husband loves you and is your partner in life.

The fact she keeps bleating about it makes it obvious Ste can't stand the sight of her either.

And who could blame him - rancid looks and rancid personality

• Heart
Fanta lemon and Lays fuck me what a travel expert she is, discovering new tastes and experiences. How can we possibly begin to imagine what delicacy’s are to be found in the local supermarket. Cadburys fingers, Tetley tea bags, rich tea biscuits, knock off designer goods, oh Baban Wicker what an adventurer you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BonBon27

VIP Member
Also, say they arrived yesterday she has already used up all of her holiday content checklist
✔ Lays and lemon fanta
✔ Willy shaped key rings/bottle openers
✔ Stevie at an Irish bar
✔ Chub rub
✔ Buying cheap crap
✔ Pool shots

What have I missed?
How amazing it is when your teenager wants to chill in the room with you eating Lays and you can eat Lays and be together cos it really is the best and you can eat Lays and be with her and it’s amazing having older kids and you can be with them and eat Lays?!?

I know people love holiday snacks (I have a long list for when we’re in America and can get Walmart/Target foods and medicines 🤣) but making it your WHOLE holiday? Fanta Limon and Lays?!?

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Babs Babs Babs. Give it up. It doesn’t matter how many times you ram it down our throats. We will never believe Steve has a personality. Sorry. It’s just not happening.
And your husband is supposed to love and support you, help you out, be there for you. That’s standard. But they are also supposed to call you out if you’re being a twat, protect your family/kids from harm, want to physically touch you (I can’t believe she put a bit from that titanic cruise reel. Cringe), chat to you more than a “yeah” when you’re ranting and just seem like they quite like being around you. So you’re not quite winning at couple goals in my eyes Babs. Sorry love.

• Heart
She's preparing an excuse, like being unalive and blue lighted somewhere due to the stress/ excitement of a date gig 🤮 cannot wait!
I know quite a few people who were at Sheffield arena for his opening night , it is NOT babs idea of a nice day out, there was fights, flares being let off, alcohol being thrown , I’d love to see her out of her comfort zone baring down for a fake poo cos of her poorly heart at a Liam Gallagher concert…..aparantly the concert was mint ….av it

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
‘Relax and watch my family have fun’ are you not joining in with the fun then Babs?! Just watching from the sidelines. Is she going to go down the slide too?! Or is that on her list of ‘things that mums don’t do’ ?!

• Haha

Baboff

I can't work out who hates her more ....
Erin or her hairdresser

Sat there eating a calorific ice cream after a hospital scare with yellow teeth and yellow hair

• Haha
  • Sick

justme2

Chatty Member
I'm astounded that anyone would make so much fuss about their kid leaving Primary School. I was excited for mine to grow up. I know this has been said by others but she is so desperate and needy and clinging on to the Es as she has nothing left when they don't need her. I was getting excited about child free time and doing stuff with the OH etc She is such a sad individual.
I don’t feel sad about mine going to high school, I am grateful they are healthy and getting to go to high school, however I always feel nervous as I want them to be happy at school. She just bothered about losing control of them and them becoming independent adults.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
babs' new hair cut has a big thumbs up from me! 👍🏻🤣

having styled it herself, the lank, greasy hair, combined with the lack of volume, and the length of it perfectly at the level of her chin makes her head appear cube-shaped, draws attention to her howls and only emphasises the hugeness of her forehead, so vast that if you rotated her face, you could easily fit her nose and mouth into the empty space above her caterpillar brows. even better with the way the hair that frames her face is slicked back at an angle to the side in an attempt to conceal the balding, which perfectly exacerbates the box shape. 👌🏻

kinda like when a kid dresses up as a robot and shoves a cardboard box over their head - which I'm assuming is the aesthetic babs is going for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240521_173843_com.instagram.android_edit_642905059074295.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_173954.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240522_074509_Instagram.jpg

Guys, look closely!
The headband already made an appearance yesterday! It's just blended in with the colour of her hair! 🤮🤮
Could she look anymore like a man! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow