Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Why is she still driving within a week of the drama. You can't bear down and apply ice at any speed if your heart palpitations take over. Selfish tw4t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

emme1122

Chatty Member
Yay, my first thread title! I shall be celebrating by watching her reel again and again as I’ve honestly never seen anything so funny 🤣🤣🤣 why does she think she looks good?!? I said yesterday, if she’s seated in level 5 she’s going to struggle. And with these outfits? It’ll be hospital trip 2.0, which she’ll blame on her heart. When in reality she’s just a heffalump who’s wearing a totally inappropriate outfit and overheated.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I’m not sure what’s worse-Emma posting shit content about her gusset and cock shaped key rings, or the followers who think she’s hilarious and that Lays and Fanta are the epitome of a good holiday? Do these people actually like, have jobs and drive cars etc?? Because… and it beggars belief, but they seem more stupid than Emma and that’s saying something!!

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
If I were Love Holidays I would NOT be happy with the coverage/promotion Emma has given so far!! I mean they're idiots for giving her a freebie trip in the first place but she has done NOTHING to promote the company, given no info about the place- the other 364 days of the year she doesn't give a hoot about filming her kids their bedrooms, their underwear, their texts etc but apparently can't tell us which hotel they're in until they leave?!! You're not going to eb mobbed by the paps Emma you are a big fat ugly nobody!
She's more interested in her reel going "viral" and some z lister mum on a dance show that no-one else has heard of than she is of doing her JOB and promoting the company that gave her a free trip! Bloody short break as this is their last day! Hope it pisses down!!
As for there football bar- could she make it any more obvious she cannot be bothered with Ethan and his interests?! I don't love the sport my teenager is into but I bloody well take him to games, follow them on social media and generally know what's going on with his team and understand at least the basics of the game! And when we went on holiday I spent hours online trying to get tickets to a NBA game so he could go, and we all loved it- me mostly because my son had the BEST time!
She really is a completely lazy horrible cow.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Well, love holidays can get to fuck. Horrible grabby toe fingered cunt. Mini break…..she’s so shameless, most people would love to give their kids a ‘mini break’ this year, she doesn’t even appreciate it, shoehorns Disney into the ad as always to brag

• Angry
  • Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Oh my days she has packed so much weight on in the past fortnight! She looks bloated and huge!!!! Also, why is her hair so greasy all of a sudden? She looks worse than she ever has, right now. It's the look she deserves.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Wet wipes side live so close but nobody could nip round to stay with the kids so your husband could go with you to A&E? Says it all about how disliked you are babs.
She doesn’t actually realise what she is saying, does she? She constantly contradicts herself.

just to be clear CUNTway - you’ve just said your MIL will watch your scraggy dog but she won’t come to support you/watch your children whilst you are blue lighted to hospital where a team were waiting for you, you were that poorly (sorry can’t even type that with a straight face)

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
TSB comments - the gift that keeps on giving and look at the comment from Colin at the end 😂

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3389.jpeg

daughters voiceovers are the same poor diction so you can't understand what she's saying

IMG_3390.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SNHG

back from her holiday five minutes, and already wanging on about her next one, what a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

• Angry
  • Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
What a completely shit holiday
If this little freebie has shown me anything it’s:

a) never to trust her - she will promote anything for free
b) never use love holidays
c) never go anywhere in half term as the weather looks complete shite
d) I still have no idea what / where she’s trying to sell me. Just about ladders and dance moms

HOPE THAT HELPS

• Heart

Gingysmummy

Do we think she’ll acknowledge this, or do the dirty delete?! It’s 2 extra comments on her ad, the dilemma of being called out or higher engagement 😂
Do we think she’ll acknowledge this, or do the dirty delete?! It’s 2 extra comments on her ad, the dilemma of being called out or higher engagement 😂
babbettes getting pissed off with her constant bragging now I think?
She said on her bragging post the moment they’ve been dreaming of! Are they not just back what 6 weeks? From their holiday of a lifetime? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Kikidoyouloveme

I reckon the ‘ mini break ‘ is Monday to Friday - so not a full week so she can get away with calling it that, I really don’t care where she’s going she’s gonna make it shit , she LOOKS shit , she’s making her kids look weird with the outfits she’s buying them, trying to keep them toddlers , the long man I don’t care about other then to say. ‘ PROTECT YOUR KIDS ‘& I hate to say it ( I actually don’t ) the grandad gives off SUCH creepy vibes, the whole set up over there is just THIRSTY , it’s so so gross !

• Heart
Reactions: 31