Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Remember babs post after the Manchester bombing? A photo of her and golden girl in WDW thinking about happier times or some bullshit. She has absolutely no empathy or morals whatsoever.
This is what she posted about Manchester and her thread on here didn't exist yet. But I do remember what you are talking about...it was for another awful tragedy which she posted about in her usual shit way.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

emmaemmaemma9493829

As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

The woman doesn’t have one original thought in her head.

She’s heavily filtered as well, I wonder if this will be a new thing.
This must be another repost as her hair is too long.
Same as the stepladder one a few days ago

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I wouldn't call her hair 'style' a Bob! It is all cut one length by the looks of it, no layers!

She looks like a lego head
Technically that’s a bob, not a good one on her but she doesn’t do a ok job on colour so that’s expecting too much from her
I agree, it is a bob. They can be one length or layered. One length can give an illusion of volume which is what she needs as her hair looks quite thin.

Booklover

VIP Member
it's utterly harrowing and for influencers who spend their entire lives online, it's impossible to miss - my feed is full of heartbreaking news and photos that will remain forever imprinted in my memory - even with her blocking boundaries, she can't be oblivious to the horrors of what is happening. for someone who claims to be so "sensitive", has meltdowns and had to pay for therapy because "trolls" criticised her on a site she CHOOSES to look at, she is incredibly unfazed by what's happening - although hardly surprising, given that she was equally as unfazed when Steve's dad, not HER dad, died. as always, if it doesn't directly affect HER, she isn't bothered - until there is a bandwagon to jump on. 🙄🙄

and it's not that i think babs should be posting loads of content related to Gaza etc, because it's a topic she undoubtedly doesn't understand, but she could be a little more sensitive in the content she posts and at the very least, not share a viral post about dead children in the midst of an onslaught of holiday photos and stupid reels, especially when we all know the sole reason she's doing it is because every other influenza is and she hopes it will boost engagement. 😡
Your second paragraph is 💯 spot on @AliceInWanderLost

milliemoo1988

As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

The woman doesn’t have one original thought in her head.

She’s heavily filtered as well, I wonder if this will be a new thing.
Further evidence she copied this Three Men content from someone else, because she’s not capable nor can she bothered to learn (even though social media is her job) how to take a clip from something. She has to film from YouTube.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

There's way too much to unpick here...
The Reel : aggressive, uninformative, badly edited, horrendous voice over,,,,,
Again, she looks like Steve's carer! 🤣
Loveless marriage indeed.

But the worst bit, Steve sleeping in Erin's bed! Disgusting!!!! That family give me the massive ick. Everything is just wrong!
---
And why the fuck are they on the baby slide! I bet they were the laughing stock around that pool.
I'm not Babfending her but why is it disgusting to sleep in your kid's sheets? I've borrowed my son's bed when he's been at a mates and the snoring is too much and I've told him I've been in it but I haven't changed the sheets because I'm clean. Is this really disgusting? Are you all saying it because it's Babs or am I vile? :oops::oops::oops: Seriously, I'm worrying now!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9