Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Why are some marked as ADgiftedstay but not others & why isn't she tagging Love Holidays??? Surely she should be posting promo for them

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Stich2020

You’re aPsolutely right with all of the above but unfortunately there are a lot of simple people who find her hilarious and dare I even say it - aspirational. A quick read of some of the comments make me worried that these dimwits walk among us!
Thanks to you @NattyMoo I have decided to go on her Instagram and read some of the recent comments and shock horror is it just me or she has turned comments off on her reels/posts?
If it's not my Instagram malfunction then she must already be getting a lot of backlash about her bababory illness and LoveHolidays sponsored trip?

• Wow

Baboff

That make up - what a fucking state

All that time and money she could book in a make up tutorial

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
as always, desperate to make a point of the fact that her and Sharky aPsolutely DO share a bedroom. i don't think Sharky would SURVIVE babs "clambering" over him - which, quite frankly, would only be necessary if he was actually in her way - so by that logic, I assume he was sleeping on the floor. 🤣🤣
Yes because I think her side of the bed nearest the window anyway????

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
'Give it a rest woman , how dare you mess with my stepladder 🪜- how do you expect me go take high angled fake pictures of you if you keep stealing the tools of my trade!!

View attachment 2952187
Pahaha, I mentioned her controversial assertion that "Grease 2 > Grease" a few days ago!! Hi Bab.
---
Slightly OT but hang in there people with terrible teen daughters - this time last year my 14 year old was a total nightmare - way too much alcohol at parties, even drugs 😳😳 A year on and she’s a reformed character - all her own doing - working so hard doing her GCSEs at the moment I could burst with pride. It’s hard for kids these days, so much pressure - but they’ll get there if you’re firm but kind and not a pushy, controlling narc like Emma 🤣🤣🤣
Solidarity to the teen girl mums!!
There is SOMETHING about 14/15 isn't there?? Is there some developmental jump at that point? Mine was awful at that age. Now my sisters have a 14 yo girl and 15 yo boy respectively and having the exact same problems!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

zebby

VIP Member
I've just been shopping and stood outside a shop waiting for Mr Zeb and did some people watching. For 5 mins tops.

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
Sorry, may I ask the Swifties....

Is it Eras - as in era's of time. Like one era and then another (realised this is hard to explain).

Or does the word Eras mean something that I'm too old or simple to understand?

To keep on subject, the way big E says it on the reel has made me overthink it
Basically all her albums are classed as a different Eras. She calls it the Eras Tour because its a really long show, and she has it broken up to each album

• Heart
  • Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I might be being cynical here but do you really believe that it's an #ad. She can't stay at home.in the holidays but has had a lot of expensive holidays.
She could easily have booked it, paid for it and then fakes an #ad to make it look like a work freebie.
I don't trust the lying blob one bit.