Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It’s probably happened and that’s why narc babs has feigned this whole cardiac event to make her feel guilty for speaking out against the bab regime!
I reckon there was some sort of almighty row that brought it on as she was very quiet from the Friday onwards
Also she said in her blog that her heart rate went to over 200 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NeilthebabyNeil

Sorry, may I ask the Swifties....

Is it Eras - as in era's of time. Like one era and then another (realised this is hard to explain).

Or does the word Eras mean something that I'm too old or simple to understand?

To keep on subject, the way big E says it on the reel has made me overthink it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

focusdochas

VIP Member
I mean I will do a little people watching on holiday but it’s more to help me regroup and then after about 10 minutes I will be coming up with a fresh plan.

Reactions: 17

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Here’s hoping she’s got a weeks leave booked in, after the histrionics of last week WE could do with a week off!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh you wait! When they hit tweenie teens, shopping is very stressful. I refuse to go with my big 24 year old teen as he runs off, hides under clothes displays and always wants a wee when we get the the front of the massive queue.
I hope Babs has a certificate and a buffet of cholesterol filled snacks waiting for her when she gets home for being Kween of all the Mummies
and that she remembered to fill her "mum bag" with sugary snacks - for HERSELF, not the toddler tweenie teens - to keep her energy levels up, prior to the beige buffet banquet she will have demanded Sharky prepare ready for her return. 🤣🤣

she'll also have demanded the Es spend their pocket money on tat treats to show their gratitude to her for being such a "great mum" - worth it for Erin, given that babs will have bought her loads of "treats", not so much for little E who will have been told to spend his own money if he wanted anything in addition to buying HER gifts. 🙄

• Sad

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Exactly this - she ain’t getting no pedicure for Bognor Butlins or any other ‘mini’ break.

I’m still beating the Lanzarote drum and predict a booked week ‘off’ of her annual leave.

She’ll think her Babbettes won’t notice and will come back with some crap like Stevie booked it as a reward for being SO brave at the hospital.
Nah she hates Lanzarote remember, it’s a holiday for STE and the kids, she thinks it’s boring- so there’s no way he will be allowed to go there as well as Ireland this year! My money is on a city break- maybe Barcelona or Palma or somewhere warm- at the start of the year she had on her shitty vision board that she wanted to book more foreign mini breaks.

• Heart