Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I recently flew Ryanair from EMA to Barcelona. EMA is fine but the flight 😱 Worst flight I’ve had in years. Seats were so uncomfortable, narrow, no leg room, no padding, rubbish headrests, it was awful and the flight staff were horrible, really rude. I’m only 5’1 and a size 10 and was desperate to get off after it, lord knows how that lump of lard and her lanky twerp of a husband would have felt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Apparently Y8 is the year statistically that if they're going to kick off, it will be then. I was told that by several educators when I was a school governor. That's the year that we held most disciplinary meetings for.
Our oldest son teaches secondary school and Y8 are the bane of his life. He says they're lovely in Y7 but something changes as soon as they go up a year.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
when i was looking at her FB yesterday to find those examples of "awful news but lucky, lucky ME" posts, i randomly saw this photo of big, brave 41 year old babs talking about how she participated in a race at sport's day for the first time EVER - with all the usual encouragment for the babettes to congratulate her on being such a great mum and tell her that she was *such* an inspiration 🙄 - but this photo was taken in the summer of 2019. y'know, 2019 when babs was a proud size 18. the size 18 is aPsolutely still is now. 🤔

and ofc, we all know babs NEVER lies. because WHY WOULD SHE LIE! 🤣🤥

View attachment 2963428
Back then when she was pretending to be a 18, I think she was more a 16. Her whole life is spouting lies.

Whats_my_name_again

Maybe loveholidays know about us 🐄👜's cos I'm being bombarded with ads and I didn't even click on any links (won't use them cos they really messed my friend about during covid cancellations).
Screenshot_20240528_075544_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Having those headphones over her hair gives me the ick big time! How uncomfortable!! Just put your hair behind your ears ffs!

• Haha
I’m in the same area and four minutes drive from her and it’s warmer outside than in the house. They should be sat in the garden!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I'm not Babfending her but why is it disgusting to sleep in your kid's sheets? I've borrowed my son's bed when he's been at a mates and the snoring is too much and I've told him I've been in it but I haven't changed the sheets because I'm clean. Is this really disgusting? Are you all saying it because it's Babs or am I vile? :oops::oops::oops: Seriously, I'm worrying now!!!!!
Babs being a stinky gif is the issue

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmalj44

Morning All. Just catching up. I’ve just watched the TSB tikky tokky thingamagjig, it appears the comments have all disappeared just like that. Morning Babs. 👋🏻
Good morning i thought this , but then I went onto ‘tsb’s tic toc and the comments were there 👍🏻

Apparently Y8 is the year statistically that if they're going to kick off, it will be then. I was told that by several educators when I was a school governor. That's the year that we held most disciplinary meetings for.
It’s got to be year 9 for girls…hormones are hitting hard, they’re still doing subjects they won’t do at GCSE so boredom has kicked in with some lessons, vaping, bullying & boys all rear their heads! It’s a horrible year before they knuckle down for exams 😬

LLPlum

Imagine boasting about your husband doing the bare minimum. I see TikTok’s of people asking strangers to hold their phone and film them. She could also just get a tripod - it would have more personality.

And it’s so disingenuous to say she does it to “make people smile”, so would she still be doing it if money wasn’t involved?

And Ste comforts her by saying “she’s lovely”. Wow how generic and vague.
🤣🤣🤣 Everything here is spot on!

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
....."When did she say she's had palpitations"?..... Out of her own big yap on yesterday's bories stories.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
It’s probably happened and that’s why narc babs has feigned this whole cardiac event to make her feel guilty for speaking out against the bab regime!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Yeah, I think I’m merging tragedies, but this was a photo she definitely used at some point (maybe a school shooting?) I remember it being a lot of children dying and the caption being all about her happy place hugging her kids (with only one pictured obviously).

IMG_4924.jpeg

I actually just saw this image 5 times whilst scrolling her grid! Zero content creation going on with babs!

But whilst I was there, this was her BLM post 🙄

IMG_4921.jpeg

• Wow