Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
I just had to go over to look at the TikTok ad for TSB that another clever 🐄👜 mentioned. Well, all I can say is, in case anybody was in any doubt, she’s not a #size18 anymore. The ad also just confirms what a greedy bitch she is. She ‘treats herself’ all day every day. Who does that?
Daft question, but is it TSB as in the bank or am I way off the mark :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Family live close by.....what a crock of shit. Though her latest blog shows her driving so too little too late Babs

Freebie holiday not going onto her highlights on her page then?
Irrationally irritated me that she calls wet wipes mother mother in law why not just say “ Steven’s mum” 🙄🙄🙄
---
Wet wipes side live so close but nobody could nip round to stay with the kids so your husband could go with you to A&E? Says it all about how disliked you are babs.
She will use some excuse like “ it was early hours of the morning I didn’t want to worry them” 🙄🙄

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I still think they’re going to one of the Greek islands. It would be too hot for Babs and her poorly heart in August, so they’re going this week instead. I also want to k la if she’s let her travel and car insurance companies know about her latest diagnosis! 🤔

• Heart

AJB78

She was helping little E rehearse for his audition? I call babshit. Surely IF, and it's a big IF, they were doing an end of term play they would have auditioned weeks ago and already be rehearsing the actual play. End of term is only, what, 8 weeks or so away.
And I highly doubt they are doing Grease.
My son’s in yr6. They were told last Friday the production they’re doing and auditioning is happening today. They don’t move on to anything until the SATS are finished.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
For the sake of clarity it's on her post of 14 May

1000039169.jpg

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I know Maths isn't her strong point, neither her memory. I would have thought she'd have done her gcse exams 93/94 & I'm sure photography gcse was introduced around 10-15 years later circa 2005, even 2009? 🤔

She's going to have to dig out that ol' Record of Achievement to prove otherwise!
She will have done them 94 same as me and whilst we had a photography club we didn’t get the option of it as a gcse

zebby

VIP Member
Babs, The People want an outfit reel for your Liam Gallagher gig. Some ideas to get you started:

Sequinned monsoon frock with fuchsia Tu blazer and fart sandals

Pleather skirt, fishnet tights, hi top converse and a Britney t shirt

Black Amazon leggings of dreams, pink nirvana sweatshirt, tit sling and a beanie hat with sport socks and hi tops

Gold Christmas curtain dress from next, with cowboy boots and a leather jacket, with a pair of pink heart sunglasses and the free YouTube tote bag she got from that event the other week.

And don’t forget to make a load of friendship bracelets for you and STEVE to hand out. Perhaps he could also mumble the voiceover for your reel as an added treat for us!
Have you got an #afflink for the sausage casings Amazon leggings of dreams please. Asking for a friend.

• Haha